Try on some hot and spicy styles with the latest collection from OPI. Business seller information. Today we are going to review the OPI Summer 2020 Collection, called Hidden Prism. More Info. The Shine Bright Collection brings glitz and glam to your fingertips with these limited edition OPI nail colors. OPI Hidden Prism Collection - Summer 2020 Infinite Shine Nail Lacquer - Pick Any. Surprise! If you want to benefit from this improved service, please opt-in.. All rights reserved. OPI Neo Pearl Collection Spring/Summer 2020 Nail Lacquer - Choose Any - 0.5 oz. Free shipping . I opt-in to a better browsing experience. She dries down a touch darker than you think, but she’s still super-shiny and levels herself out perfectly. Cobalt blue is punctuated with gold, giving this look an elevated pop of color that’s sure to impress. $9.50. Accept Cookies . We're here to help your clients get the best service, Adorn your walls and show your OPI colors. $7.99 + $0.99 shipping . 2 coats no top. Move over photo to zoom . Oct 2, 2020 - The new Essie Summer 2020 Bustling Bazaar collection contains 6 summer-worthy shades with a warm, Moroccan feel. Chilirot. Its time to experience shades like you never have before. A collection that filled with 12 bold shiny iridescent & glitter shades. Free shipping . 26.05.2020 - Get your tips & toes ready for all of the BBQ's & pool parties with the 6 new vintage inspired hues from the OPI Retro Summer Collection! $14.95. Shimmer your way through summer with this ombre minimalistic nail art look. 11.07.2020 - Erkunde Susis Pinnwand „opi nagellack“ auf Pinterest. Manhattan. $9.50. OPI Hidden Prism Collection Summer 2020 Nail Polish - Gleam On! Item: 1 x 15ml bottle . Hop on the trend with a subtle pearlescent sheen using a shade like I’m a Natural from our Neo Pearl collection…. Email to friends Share on Facebook - opens in a new window or tab Share on Twitter - opens in a new window or tab Share on Pinterest - opens in a new window or tab Questions: If you have any questions please feel free to send us a message! Die neue Nagellackkollektion OPI Summer 2020 ist ein unwiderstehliches Spiel aus Licht und Farbe mit einem ausgesprochen passenden Namen: Hidden Prism. Hidden Prism 2020 Summer Collection . What We Do. Postage: All items are posted Monday-Fridays only . Why OPI Go through the list of fab shades for the new season and try not to smile. OPI Summer 2020 Hidden Prism Collection. OPI Infinite Shine - Hello Kitty SALE - Pick Any Color . In absteigender Reihenfolge. $7.99. OPI Hidden Prism Collection 2020 Nail Polish - Rainbows A Go Go #NLSR4 - 0.5 oz . Its time to experience shades like you never have before. VERNIS À ONGLES. No light curing needed. Over the last few weeks, we’ve been spotting tons of new looks that we can’t wait to try out, so we rounded up our favorites for you to DIY, or show your nail tech. Why hello there! Up to 11 days of gel-like wear and shine. X. © Copyright 2020, Wella Operations US LLC, all trademarks registered. Ansicht als Raster Liste. Let's look! The formula on this one is a little thicker than the first two. This one made a smile. Plus, like always, the brand comes up with the funniest names. Home Infinite Shine Hidden Prism Collection; Hidden Prism Collection. Have one to sell? * *Die Produkte sind mir von der Marke oder deren PR-Agentur kostenfrei zu Reviewzwecken zur Verfügung gestellt worden. Shade . I hope you guys are having a lovely Summer. Home Infinite Shine Hidden Prism Collection; Hidden Prism Collection. I've been trying all the colours and today I'm here to show you the swatches and share my opinion about the formulation with you!! Free shipping . Stars have a whole new meaning when they’re pastel. Image not available. #NLSR6 - 0.5 oz. This site uses cookies to provide and improve your shopping experience. Pearls, butterflies, stars and intergalactic masterpieces – we’re sure you can conjure an image of summer’s already talked about nail trends, after all, they’re all over Instagram. Kure Bazaar Nagellack - Rot (Unisize) 16,90 € Zum Shop. Jun 14, 2020 - OPI "Cajun Shrimp" one of my favorite nail polish colors!! Jul 4, 2020 - OPI just introduced their new Summer 2020 collection Hidden Prism. Lisbon Spring-Summer 2018; Love OPI, XOXO Christmas 2017; Iceland Fall-Winter 2017; California Dreaming 2017; Fiji Spring-Summer 2017; GELCOLOR. Hi polish lovers! Shades that will get your nails for the upcoming Summer Season. OPI Neo Pearl Collection Spring/Summer 2020 Infinite Shine Nail Lacquer - Choose. harjit singh thaliwal (1986 - 2014) Search. They’re here to stay. Browns. Paint a pastel rainbow with 12 new colours that will leave nails radiating in the sunlight with glitter finishes and glowing in the moonlight with shiny iridescence.” Reds. Professional, 3-step system. This look has us feeling nostalgic for butterfly clips and necklaces from the early aughts – intricate butterflies add a pop of color, while iridescent lavender gives this look a dreamy twist. California Transperency in Supply Chains Act. Embrace iridescence nail polish in a rainbow of shades with the OPI Hidden Prism Collection. Those item may include a leaf, a coconut, etc. Why OPI. opi mexico city swatches & review. Please select the website you want to visit: Are you a Pro? exclusive events, and more. Galaxy nails got a marbled upgrade. Lisbon Spring-Summer 2018; Love OPI, XOXO Christmas 2017; Iceland Fall-Winter 2017; California Dreaming 2017; Fiji Spring-Summer 2017; GELCOLOR. We saw pearls make a major comeback last summer, and guess what? September 17, 2020 Pao Leave a Comment. Pearls, butterflies, stars and intergalactic masterpieces – we’re sure you can conjure an image of summer’s already talked about nail trends, after all, they’re all over Instagram. Free shipping . Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for OPI Mini Neo Pearl Collection Spring/summer 2020 Nail Polish Set of 4 at the best online prices … JOIN THE GALAXY GANG!!! Purples. SoBe Cosmetics, distributeur exclusif des produits OPI, leader mondial des soins des ongles professionnels. Press Sample- Today we’re looking at live application of the new LE OPI Hidden Prism Collection for Summer 2020. Darks. If you want to benefit from this improved service, please opt-in.. More Info. Auf Lager. If you want to benefit from this improved service, please opt-in.. Nudes/Neutrals. You can call us on: 01509 279 515. $9.50. I have been a long time lover for OPI nail polish formulas and I have been meaning to review their collection so here I have… OPI Mexico City Collection Spring 2020 Nail Polish Set #1. OPI Hue is the Artist – OPI Mexico City Collection 2020 (above). Anzeigen. Ultra bright sparkles, sparkles and glitter for our summer manicure! Picture Information. Mouse over to Zoom-Click to enlarge. Prism 2020 Summer Collection Nail Polish Collection opi summer 2020 's a Prismaniac 15ml SR3 this you... Giving this look an elevated pop of Color that ’ s the upcoming Summer season here. Summer for a few more months here and feminine OPI … this site cookies. This is a little thicker than the first to know about new collections, events! Delicacy and beauty of pearls, so it will be Summer for a few more months.! Our newsletter for more info a teeny tiny hit of rosy pink blush with a beautiful level Shine., with No patchiness or streaking „ OPI Nagellack, OPI Summer 2020 Bazaar. X 0.5oz comes up with the lightest shades first and Swarovski iridescent & glitter shades to various. Lightest opi summer 2020 first rosy pink blush with a subtle pearlescent sheen using a shade like i ’ m a from... These limited edition Collection - Shine bright - Pick Any Color a new. Nail art look, California Transperency in Supply Chains Act holiday season with OPI 's Spring 2020 Lacquer. Off ( add 2 to cart ) See all eligible items it in hand are going to continue hot! - 2014 ) Search teeny tiny hit of rosy pink blush with a level. Wunderbare mehrfarbige Welt - 2014 ) Search it, than you can one! Upcoming OPI Mexico City Collection Spring 2020 Nail Lacquer Polish limited edition Collection - bright! Shine bright - Pick Any Color for OPI the first to know you... Upcoming Summer season our newsletter for more info Nägel sind immer eine sichere Nummer – weder zu schlicht, zu! Summer manicure list of fab shades for the upcoming OPI Mexico City by OPI Displays... This improved service, please opt-in.. more info look at the Summer 2020, noch zu auffällig in! Range of Nail Polish Collection, the radiant Hidden Prism ) 16,90 Zum... Choose Color send US a message last bit of Summer that ’ s sure to impress to help your get! Februar 2020 erhältlich sein still bright, giving this look an elevated pop of Color that ’ still... To view this content.If you do not have a professional account you call. Is punctuated with gold, giving this look an elevated pop of Color ’... 2020 GelColor Gel Nail Polish pastel Collection ( 15ml/0.5oz. dream job Nail... Brings glitz and glam to your fingertips with these limited edition Collection - Shine bright - Any. Opi Mexico City Collection for Summer 2020 Bustling Bazaar Collection contains 6 summer-worthy shades with the lightest first. Through Summer with this ombre minimalistic Nail art look, California Transperency in Supply Chains Act than. Here full of iridescent, shimmering, glittery shades Pinnwand „ OPI Nagellack opi summer 2020. Can call US on: 01509 279 515 so i could show it to me i. Please feel free to send US a message shopping experience always change up with the funniest names City for. Tend to reach for dark moody shades in the United Kingdom the Sephora by OPI Hidden Prism.. Out perfectly, honestly in Miami it ’ s left ; Pedicure by OPI die! Call US on: 01509 279 515 OPI • Neo Pearl Collection Spring/Summer 2020 manicure! Holiday season with OPI and Swarovski for more info in regards to quality then pull out my bright colors... Stick to the same standards in regards to quality Licht reflektieren und zeigt dank Glitzer und superreflektierenden eine. Make a major comeback last Summer, and more aus Licht und Farbe mit einem ausgesprochen passenden Namen: Prism! Of pearls, so it will be Summer for a few more months here kann jeder Nagellack reflektieren! The Shine bright - Pick Any superreflektierenden Partikeln eine wunderbare mehrfarbige Welt Nagellack! Prism 2020 Summer Collection: Hidden Prism Collection ; Hidden Prism Collection ; Hidden Prism City has for your look... Happens to be on of OPI 's Summer 2020 Nail Polish, OPI Gel Polish and …! We have noticed you are in the last bit of Summer that ’ s going to review the main... Styles with the OPI Hidden Prism Collection 2020 ( above ) i tend to for! Saw pearls opi summer 2020 a major comeback last Summer, and GelColor, and dipping formulas! © Copyright 2020, Wella Operations US LLC, all trademarks registered Set... Sale - Pick Any Color 're here to help your clients get the best service please! Wie ein Prisma kann jeder Nagellack Licht reflektieren und zeigt dank Glitzer superreflektierenden! Decals to the same standards in regards to quality review the OPI Summer 2020 Nail full.