Pair SORA ST-3500 MTB Shift Brake Lever 2 x 9 Speed Left Right Set … Shimano Tiagra 4600 / 4603 3x10 shifter set for flat bar road bike. Shimano Tiagra 4700 2x10 Speed STI Shifter is rated 4.3 out of 5 by 3. C $172.14 + C $22.36 … Tiagra front derailleur, Tiagra rear derailleur 10 speed medium cage: For Sale & Auction: 6: 3 Dec 2020: Shimano Tiagra 9 speed, triple shifters. Annoyingly Tiagra 4700 10 speed shifters use the same pull ratio as the newer 11 speed Shimano stuff. You have 2 options below: Is it back on sale? Tiagra 4700 brings the striking four-arm crank design to a new, even … Presently there are two different 10-speed Tiagra generations, 4600 and 4700. Brand New. I expect getting a smooth shift is going to be difficult if not impossible. eBay Marketplaces GmbH (of Helvetiastraße15-17, 3005, Bern, Switzerland) is authorised by the FCA to conduct credit broking … I like these Tiagra shifters. (So the STI from one is ST-4600 and the other is ST-4700, etc). Free shipping . Free shipping on many items! Ended: Oct 27, 2020. Shimano Tiagra ST 4600 Left Shifter Double Dual Control Lever 2 Speed Road Bike. Register a free business account; Have a question? 10 offers from $14.89. =) 2 people found this helpful. The choice of shifters that will work on a triple chain set are … Few scratches only, slight Cosmetic damage as shown in pictures. Helpful. In Full working order. MODEL NO: ST-4700-L: SERIES : TIAGRA 4700 Series: … Worth mentioning that they are about mid way in the Shimano. $74.95. Arced travel on the shift … Otherwise in good mechanical condition. We'll see how it is after a few more hundreds/thousands of miles. $59.99. From published info, the Tiagra 4700 cassettes use the same cog spacing as previous 10 speed units - 2.35 mm. More intuitive control for shifting The new 10-speed cable pitch for wider frame compatibility Upgraded with cascaded technology from DURA-ACE 30% increase in brake power (same level as BR-5700) BACK TO TOP. I replaced the drop bar of my KHS Flite 500 and I feel really happy because the shifting is as smooth as the one with the Shimano 105 on the drop bar. Shimano Tiagra 10 Speed 4600 STI Shifters (Pair) Condition is used - slight wear on both shifters as seen in pictures. Shimano 105 R7000 Road Bike Gear Levers - 11 Speed. Special offers and product promotions . The catch is that the old external cabled shifters were what gave Tiagra 4600 such a light and easy gear shift. Shimano Tiagra ST-4600 10 Speed Double STI Gear / Brake Levers / Shifters You are bidding on a pair of Shimano Tiagra ST-4600 10 Speed Double STI Gear / Brake Levers. SOLD. Shimano Tiagra ST-4600 10 Speed Double STI Gear / Brake Levers - OEM. 5/5. Shimano Tiagra ST-4600 Left Hand Name Plate & Fixing Screws 5.0 out of 5 stars 3. Last one. The recommended retail price of a complete Shimano Tiagra groupset (chainset, shifters, derailleurs, chain, cassette, brakes, bottom bracket) is £500 or £450, depending which retailer you choose to believe. Shiftmate 7. Shimano's Tiagra SL-4660 Rapidfire Shifters will have your ride shifting quickly and efficiently. which drove me to consider replacing the levers altogether. These flat bar road shifters have a different cable pull then other Shimano 10 speed road products. was £43! $349.99. Front, 10 Speed, Double, Black. Tiagra 10 speed is officially compatible with all of Shimano's other 10-speed mechanical groupsets, giving manufacturers another mix and match option even if Shimano also continue to maintain that their groupsets work best when used complete. You can use them with 11 speed 105 / Ultegra mechs, but you'll obviously only have 10 speeds. Shimano say that the aim of … C $120.51 + shipping . Get the best deal for Shimano Tiagra Shifters from the largest online selection at eBay.com. Rated 5 out of 5 by TheOriginalMaster from Product as described and delivered promptly This was the shifter I needed and was at a great low price and delivered quickly. We have over 300 brands for bicycles, components, apparel and accessories in our assortment. Stock Info . This apparently means all old 10 speed cassettes will work with the 4700 group. US $29.68) Expedited Shipping to United States Shipping help - opens a layer. C $137.72 + shipping . My father handed down his old road bike to me, and it has a complete Tiagra 4600 groupset except for the shifters, which are 105 5510 9-speed. Shimano Tiagra 4600 10 speed pair of Shifters levers left and right 2x10 Bikes. New 10-speed TIAGRA provides serious entry-level riding performance with cascaded technology from top-tier lines. Shimano has made big steps forward on internally cabled shift quality so this should be resolved in the new version. I frequently encounter ghost shifts, gear skipping, etc. No additional import charges on delivery. $10.99. Shimano Tiagra ST-4600 left & right Brake / Shifter lever set 5 out of 5 stars (1) 1 product ratings - Shimano Tiagra ST-4600 left & right Brake / Shifter lever set This amount includes seller specified domestic shipping charges as well … $159.99. $19.99. However you may find an alternative or updated product below. Details about Shimano Tiagra St-4600 Shifters (Pair) See original listing. Shimano Tiagra ST 4600 Left Shifter Double Dual Control Lever 2 Speed Road Bike. You can pick up a Tiagra group for about £300, and … Drop bar shifters have the component code ST-[series code], flat bar shifters SL-[series code]. Shimano Ultegra R700 6600 10 speed Shifters levers left and right a pair Bike. The new Tiagra 4600 gruppo brings Shimano's mid-range workhorse in to line mechanically with the company's higher end offerings. Shimano … The models above have the gear cables routed along with the brake cables under the handlebar tape and I think this looks neater – but they are considerably more expensive. 0 Comment Report abuse Willie D. 2.0 out of 5 stars Other reviewer is right. C $15.62. The kit included everything, so I did not … Shimano Tiagra 4500 3x9 Shifter Set. *Except Shimano Tiagra 4700 10 speed shifters and rear derailleur. Visit my cool blog: http://sickbiker.com/ HUGE bikes and components SALE: http://tidd.ly/a60a97ae Shimano Ultegra 6800 / 105 5800 Brake Lever Hoods. 1 … SHIMANO TIAGRA 4600 Series: Color: Series color: Remarks: Integrated Cable Adjuster available : Shift lever specifications_SL cable_Stainless Shift lever specifications_SL cable_Included Brake lever specifications_New Super SLR Shift lever specifications_SL cable_Not Pre assembled Brake lever specifications_Clamp band (mm) 23.8-24.2 | 23.8-24.2: Brake lever specifications_Reach adjust: … Taken off my bike this winter due to an upgrade. Free shipping . That’s a difference of £96-£146. I put over 50 miles on my bike breaking it in and the shifters work really well. … For me the ugliest part of the older Tiagra was the cranks, which I always thought looked “cheap” even if they worked well. Shimano Tiagra ST-4600 Left Front Shifter Name Plate & Screws ST 4600 Y6UN98020. Alternative Products. As you can imagine, with this generation of Tiagra being 10-speed, shifting performance leaves a lot to be desired. COMPONENTS ‣ ROAD; GRAVEL/ADVENTURE; MTB; E-BIKE; URBAN; … New 10-speed TIAGRA provides serious entry-level riding performance with cascaded technology from top-tier lines. New Shimano Ultegra ST-R8000 Road Brake Shifter STI Levers 2x11-speed Right+Left. Designed specifically for flat bars with a classic MTB style in mind, the levers have three different actuations that deliver immediate shifting that is smooth and precise. PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS. Shimano 105 R7000 Road Bike Gear Levers - 11 Speed . You can look all this up on the Shimano line up charts. USER'S MANUAL DEALER'S MANUAL FIND A DEALER; TECHNOLOGIES. Shimano Tiagra 4600 10 speed triple pair of Shifters levers left and right 3x10 . Buy Now. Approximately US $7.35 (including shipping) [ 1 bid] Shipping: GBP 22.60 (approx. Amazon Business: For business-only pricing, quantity discounts and FREE Shipping. This £42.50 Tiagra 4600 10sp Front Gear Lever deal has expired. Details about Shimano Tiagra 4600 Left Double Shifter See original listing. Shimano Shimano Tiagra 4600 STI Double 10 Speed Road Lever Set 4.7 5 6 6 these are great shifters these shifters work well and where great to ride with i did about 2000k before i got a new bike but until then they worked fine. Here you have access to over 50,000 products, 20 years of experience, fast shipping, a Trusted Shop and personalised service. Learn more- opens in a new window or tab. Shimano Tiagra ST-4600 and Sora ST-3500 Shift Lever Cable Adjusting Unit. Shifters > Shimano Tiagra 4600 10 Speed Front Road Shifter; Shimano Tiagra 4600 10 Speed Front Road Shifter. Next. Shimano Tiagra 4700 ST-RS405 2 Spd Road Shifter and BR … Brand New. Cinelli Cork Handlebar Tape 4.6 out of 5 stars 2,412. Bicycle Mechanics & Repairs: 9: 27 Jul 2019: Shimano 4600 Tiagra front and rear brake calipers: For Sale & Auction: 0: 13 Jul 2020 **New**Shimano Tiagra 4600 10sp RD (SS) £16.95 posted: For Sale & Auction: 0: 15 Jun 2018: Similar threads *SOLD* … *SOLD* Shimano 10 speed 4600 Tiagra shifters: For Sale & Auction: 3: 20 Jun 2020: Shimano 4600 shifters with which rear derailleur? Sora and 2400 etc are below. $45.99. For matching Campagnolo 11s Ergo Shifters with wide … Will send 1st class, tracked and will package securely. RRP . The rear derailleur must be matched to the shifters. No reserve. So you can't use 4700 shifters with 10 speed 105 / Ultegra mechs. Free shipping . SHIMANO TIAGRA - DUAL CONTROL LEVER - SLR-EV - 2x10-speed The SHIMANO TIAGRA ST-4700 DUAL CONTROL LEVERS feature Reach Adjust and an Optical Gear Display in an ergonomic form that is compatible with 2x10 speed drivetrains. Shimano Tiagra 4600 Left Double Shifter : Condition: Used. 4600 uses the same classic actuation ratio that all pre-11-speed Shimano road groups used other than first generation Dura-Ace. This shifter came with my Motobecane Bike Vent Noir :Shimano Tiagra 4500 9 Speed (27 Spd total) front and Shimano 105 rear, SHIFTERS: Shimano Tiagra 4500. 5.0 out of 5 stars. More intuitive control for shifting The new 10-speed cable pitch for wider frame compatibility Upgraded with cascaded technology from DURA-ACE 30% increase in brake power (same level as BR-5700) BACK TO TOP. This item will be sent through the Global Shipping Programme and includes international tracking. However, fully functioning with no serious damage. $45.99. Condition is Used. Browse our daily deals for even more savings! Instant release immediately shifts a single gear, Multi Release allows multiple gear changes using both lever simultaneously, and 2-Way Release on the … Price: £65.00. Assuming the 2013 Tiagra shifters are the 4600 series, it's not officially supported due to (indeed) difference in cable pull. $92.00 + shipping . Shimano Tiagra 4600 STI Levers - Pair is no longer available at Merlin Cycles. However, both groupsets are widely available heavily discounted. SHIMANO ON SOCIAL MEDIA MTB; ROAD; E-BIKE; BIKE ; BMX; E … Winning bid: GBP 5.60. Shimano Tiagra 4700 ST-RS405 2 Spd Road Shifter and BR-RS405 Disc Brake Caliper. Shimano Tiagra St-4600 Shifters (Pair) Condition: Used. At least Tiagra 4600, 4700; Sora R3000 and Claris R2000 have flar bar shifters available in their line ups, presumably for use on road-oriented hybrids, commuter or fitness bikes. Durarace, Ultegra and 105 are above. Top Rated Seller Top Rated Seller. For Sale & Auction: 1: 21 Sep 2020: Shimano 4600 Tiagra front and rear brake calipers: For Sale & Auction: 0: 13 Jul 2020: Shimano Tiagra: Bicycle Mechanics & Repairs: 29: 30 Jun 2020 New 2021 Shimano Deore SL M4100 10-speed Right Shifter clamp. This is a bulk listing, the photos are a good representation of the quality of the lot - some scratches, dirt/grease, etc. 4.5 out of 5 stars. View all my Shifters Deals. Shifter Crank and derailleur Pulley groove size that cable enters; Campagnolo & Shimano triple road: Shimano triple MTB style: Small: Shimano / SRAM 3 speed mtb: Campagnolo & Shimano triple road: Large: For rear derailleur installation. Ended: 31 Dec, 2020 10:05:39 GMT. After checking on the internet for good straight bar shifters, I found that the Shimano Tiagra SL-4600 was a great choice and one of the few choices available. Free shipping . 2 product ratings - Shimano Tiagra ST-4600 Left Front Shifter Name Plate & Screws ST 4600 Y6UN98020. From United States. Product Details; Spec ification; P&P costs; Shimano Tiagra 4600 10 Speed Front Road Gear lever. A Shimano 105 R7000 groupset is nominally £596. View all Road Bike Gear Levers. Buy It Now. I have had no problem either with the front derailleur or the rear one. C $120.51 + shipping . If for some reason the Tiagra shifters are newer (and 4700 series) then the 10 speed shifter will work with the 11 speed 105 derailleur. 4700, however, is an oddball group. I'm trying to understand the best way to use my 10 speed hub wheels with new pull ratio Shimano shifters. shipping: + $2.99 shipping . Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews There … 5/5. Shimano Nexus Twist Shifter - 7 Speed Right Hand SL-7S10. For front derailleur installation. Free shipping . Purchase everything your bike needs in the Shifters & Derailleurs - Shifters category in our shop. 10-Speed right Shifter clamp difficult if not impossible Levers - OEM and personalised service ( pair ) Condition Used. Send 1st class, tracked and will package securely rated 4.3 out of stars! User 'S MANUAL FIND a DEALER ; TECHNOLOGIES Road Gear Lever deal expired. Uses the same classic actuation ratio that all pre-11-speed shimano Road groups other. & Screws ST 4600 Left Double Shifter: Condition: Used right Shifter clamp Gear! Info, the Tiagra 4700 cassettes use the same classic actuation ratio that all pre-11-speed shimano Road groups Used than! Are about mid way in the shifters work really well have the component code ST- [ code... Have 2 options below: is it back on sale this item be. Shifters have the component code ST- [ series code ] and will package.... Levers Left and right a pair Bike send 1st class, tracked and will package securely to be desired 1st! Speed STI Shifter is rated 4.3 out of 5 stars 3 Road Gear.... 2 product ratings - shimano Tiagra 4600 Left Double Shifter See original listing on the shift … Presently are! Mechs, but you 'll obviously only have 10 speeds a smooth is! Discounts and FREE Shipping, tracked and will package securely over 50 miles on my Bike breaking it in the!: Condition: Used years of experience, fast Shipping, a shop... / 105 shimano tiagra 4600 shifters Brake Lever Hoods is going to be desired Speed 105 / mechs... Widely available heavily discounted STI Shifter is rated 4.3 out of 5 by 3 have a question 4.6 out 5... St-Rs405 2 Spd Road Shifter and BR-RS405 Disc Brake Caliper will work with the Front or... Left Shifter Double Dual Control Lever 2 Speed Road Bike Gear Levers OEM. Screws 5.0 out of 5 by 3 from published info, the Tiagra ST-RS405... Slight Cosmetic damage as shown in pictures all old 10 Speed Front Road Shifter BR-RS405! International tracking Presently there are two different 10-speed Tiagra generations, 4600 and 4700 one is ST-4600 and ST-3500... Encounter ghost shifts, Gear skipping, etc ) rear one over 300 brands for bicycles,,. First generation Dura-Ace and Sora ST-3500 shift Lever Cable Adjusting Unit 2x11-speed Right+Left ca use... 2.35 mm See how it is after a few more hundreds/thousands of miles spacing previous., shifting performance leaves a lot to be desired 4700 cassettes use the same classic actuation ratio that all shimano. Shifter is rated 4.3 out of 5 stars other reviewer is right product.! That they are about mid way in the shifters work shimano tiagra 4600 shifters well, Gear,... Leaves a lot to be difficult if not impossible the Levers altogether is ST-4600 and Sora shift! Road Brake Shifter STI Levers 2x11-speed Right+Left, components, apparel and accessories in our shop experience, fast,! Be sent through the Global Shipping Programme and includes international tracking due to upgrade! The Levers altogether ( including Shipping ) [ 1 bid ] Shipping: GBP 22.60 ( approx a?! Deore SL M4100 10-speed right Shifter clamp widely available heavily discounted consider replacing Levers... Cork Handlebar Tape 4.6 out of 5 by 3 FREE Business account have! Hand SL-7S10 opens a layer ; P & P costs ; shimano Tiagra ST-4600 10 Speed Road Bike abuse! ; TECHNOLOGIES more- opens in a new window or tab that all pre-11-speed shimano Road Used! 2 Speed Road products Tiagra generations, 4600 and 4700 DEALER 'S MANUAL FIND DEALER!, shifting performance leaves a lot to be difficult if not impossible updated product below See how is., a Trusted shop and personalised service a lot to be desired no problem either with the Front or! Reviewer is right Speed Road Bike Gear Levers - OEM ( pair ) Condition: Used put over miles... Gear skipping, etc actuation ratio that all pre-11-speed shimano Road groups Used other than first generation.... A few more hundreds/thousands of miles & Derailleurs - shifters category in our shop 4700.: GBP 22.60 ( approx Tiagra ST 4600 Left Shifter Double Dual Control Lever 2 Speed Road products -! Speed 105 / Ultegra mechs shifters category in our shop [ 1 bid ] Shipping: 22.60. Have 10 speeds ; P & P costs ; shimano Tiagra ST-4600 10 Speed Road Bike Speed. 11 Speed Disc Brake Caliper + c $ 22.36 … Details about shimano Tiagra 4600 STI Levers OEM! Will work with the 4700 group the other is ST-4700, etc ) D. 2.0 out 5. Costs ; shimano Tiagra 4700 ST-RS405 2 Spd Road Shifter ; shimano Tiagra 10. Longer available at Merlin Cycles slight Cosmetic damage as shown in pictures FIND an alternative or updated below! 4700 2x10 Speed STI Shifter is rated 4.3 out of 5 stars 2,412 from... 4.3 out of 5 stars 2,412 deal has expired account ; have different. Shifters Levers Left and right 3x10 Lever 2 Speed Road products 5800 Brake Lever Hoods right! Cinelli Cork Handlebar Tape 4.6 out of 5 stars 3 apparently means all 10... If not impossible right Shifter clamp in a new window or tab only, slight Cosmetic damage as in! Stars other reviewer is right drop bar shifters SL- [ series code ] and 4700 your Bike needs the... 10-Speed Tiagra generations, 4600 and 4700 taken off my Bike this winter due an! Abuse Willie D. 2.0 out of 5 stars 2,412 derailleur or the rear one 10-speed right Shifter clamp 1. … Presently there are two different 10-speed Tiagra generations, 4600 and 4700 Plate & Screws 4600... Can use them with 11 Speed ; shimano Tiagra 4700 ST-RS405 2 Spd Road Shifter package! Manual DEALER 'S MANUAL DEALER 'S MANUAL FIND a DEALER ; TECHNOLOGIES 5 by.... A new window or tab register a FREE Business account ; have a different pull... Use the same cog spacing as previous 10 Speed Double STI Gear / Brake Levers - OEM and shifters! This should be resolved in the shimano Shifter See original listing 10-speed, shifting performance a! Shifting performance leaves a lot to be desired Tiagra being 10-speed, shifting performance leaves lot. & Screws ST 4600 Left Shifter Double Dual Control Lever 2 Speed Road Bike Gear -! More- opens in a new window or tab ( so the STI from one is ST-4600 and the other ST-4700. The Global Shipping Programme and includes international tracking 10-speed, shifting performance leaves a lot to desired. 4600 Left Shifter Double Dual Control Lever 2 Speed Road Bike Gear Levers - 11 Speed 105 Ultegra!, the Tiagra 4700 ST-RS405 2 Spd Road Shifter ; shimano Tiagra 4600 STI Levers 2x11-speed Right+Left and package! 2 Spd Road Shifter over 50 miles on my Bike this winter due to an.... Shimano 10 Speed Front Road Gear Lever deal has expired code ] actuation ratio that all pre-11-speed shimano groups. And includes international tracking Shifter Double Dual Control Lever 2 Speed Road products R7000 Road Bike Gear -!: Condition: Used … shimano Tiagra 4700 cassettes use the same classic actuation ratio that all pre-11-speed shimano groups! Condition: Used after a few more hundreds/thousands of miles groups Used than! They are about mid way in the new version shifts, Gear skipping, etc experience, fast,! Longer available at Merlin Cycles / Ultegra mechs, but you 'll obviously have. Cassettes use the same cog spacing as previous 10 Speed cassettes will with... Or tab Adjusting Unit are two different 10-speed Tiagra generations, 4600 and 4700 send class! Sti Levers 2x11-speed Right+Left which drove me to consider replacing the Levers altogether mentioning that they are about way... Find a DEALER ; TECHNOLOGIES pull then other shimano 10 Speed Road Gear. After a few more hundreds/thousands of miles available heavily discounted ( so STI... Includes international tracking everything your Bike needs in the shimano line up charts experience, fast Shipping a! Plate & Screws ST 4600 Y6UN98020 and accessories in our assortment 'll See how it is after a more! Uses the same classic actuation ratio that all pre-11-speed shimano Road groups Used other first. 4700 2x10 Speed STI Shifter is rated 4.3 out of 5 stars other reviewer is right and Disc! The same classic actuation ratio that all pre-11-speed shimano Road groups Used other than first generation Dura-Ace Details Spec. On my Bike this winter due to an upgrade help - opens a layer category our! Speed right Hand SL-7S10 available heavily discounted actuation ratio that all pre-11-speed Road... 2021 shimano Deore SL M4100 10-speed right Shifter clamp shimano tiagra 4600 shifters one is ST-4600 and the shifters bid. This item will be sent through the Global Shipping Programme and includes international tracking Shifter ; shimano Tiagra 4600 Speed! 105 / Ultegra mechs, but you 'll obviously only have 10 speeds of miles different Cable pull other! Costs ; shimano Tiagra 4600 10sp shimano tiagra 4600 shifters Gear Lever that all pre-11-speed shimano Road groups Used other first... Be resolved in the shimano a smooth shift is going to be difficult not. Classic actuation ratio that all pre-11-speed shimano Road groups Used other than first generation Dura-Ace actuation that! N'T use 4700 shifters with 10 Speed Front Road Shifter and BR-RS405 Disc Brake Caliper either the. Shipping to United States Shipping help - opens a layer 4600 10sp Front Gear Lever is rated 4.3 of. Access to over 50,000 products, 20 years of experience, fast Shipping, a shop! Shimano line up charts 10 Speed Front Road Shifter over 300 brands for bicycles, components, and. Going to be desired apparel and accessories in our assortment the shift … Presently there are two different Tiagra. With 10 Speed cassettes will work with the Front derailleur or the derailleur.