The 33rd Annual Goatneck Ride will be a virtual ride honoring all those that have been affected by this pandemic. Last year we had close to 1,800 riders. Register Now for the 2020 Virtual Bike Ride for Charity. 33rd Annual Goatneck Bike Ride. August bike rides. Home Cities Countries. Great day for ride - tolerable winds and temperature. Hot Rocks Ride, Rockwall, August 11. 32st Annual Goatneck Bike Ride Cleburne High School | Cleburne, TX July 27, 2019 Book online or call 1-800-914-1098 for assistance International callers (619) 546-6544. The bike ride is less than three weeks away. Goatneck Bike Ride - Cleburne . The Paluxy Pedal: Are You Cyclist Enough? The Goatneck Bike Ride | Helping Local Charities While Having Fun. You have been generous to us for 33 years and we hope you will continue to be so kind this year. We will also be sending you our 33rd Annual Goatneck Bike Ride T-shirt. Annual Goatneck Bike Ride, Cleburne, July 28. The annual Tour de Goatneck Bike Ride on July 28 begins and ends at Cleburne Bible Church, 930 N. Nolan River Road. Click on the Directions tab and go to the Routes layout page for (69.5, 41, 10 & 27) that provides elevation maps. Tour de Nowhere, Levelland, July 28. I finished at the Goatneck 2015 ten mile bike ride at 8:23 a.m. Mitch Lambert"s Hitting and Pitching Emporium 4503 Fox hollow ct, Arlington . Date: July 25, 2020. WE ARE GOING VIRTUAL IN JULY 2020! If you are a cyclist and want to build a business… 5 WheelBrothers tools to cycle in the Texas heat and ride through the summer! Register for the ride to add this shirt to your collection. Decided to give the 41 mile route a try. We provide rest stops every 8-9 miles on all courses. The Goatneck Bike Ride All Money Raised Goes to Various Johnson County, Texas Charities The Goatneck Bike Ride is a rolling hill course which averages around 35 feet per mile of climbing throughout Johnson County, Texas. The InternationElles are an international group of amateur women cyclists who gather annually to ride @letourdefrance route one day ahead of the men to promote a better gender balance within cycling. [03/02/11] Camelbak podium ICE bottles back in stock! Telluride Ski & Snowboard Club • Telluride, CO Cycling Save with. Click on the Directions tab and go to the Routes layout page for (69.5, 41, 10 & 27) that provides elevation maps. The roads are well maintained country roads with little traffic. We want to have the virtual ride to also raise money for those charities that normally receive funds from our ride. Jun 11-13 2021. Spokes Bicycles . Cleburne High School | Cleburne, TX July 27, 2019 Book online or call 1-800-914-1098 for assistance International callers (619) 546-6544 Davis Mountains: Texas’ Hidden Gem; Hotter’N Hell 100 2020 will be a virtual event!!! Love the new tires! I found it "hilly" (meaning very few flat stretches) but not really very severe hills. Event Location: Cleburne High School. The prevailing winds during this time of year are from the southwest, which provides a tail wind for the last portion of the ride coming into the finish! You have always raved about our t-shirt designs in the past. Last year we had close to 1,800 riders. The prevailing winds during this time of year are from the southwest, which provides a tail wind for the last portion of the ride coming into the finish! The Goatneck photos are posted! Blazing Saddles Bike Ride Rotary Club of Colville’s Blazing Saddles Ride 2020 Canceled! We are currently made up of a mix of enthusiastic federal employees, friends and family members in the Fort Worth area. With your virtual ride registration, you will be helping charities that are struggling at this time. We really wanted to have the ride this year but there have been too many obstacles. Over 20 years of selling and racing the best bikes in the world. Tour de Gap, Buffalo Gap, July 28. This year’s shirt will be a performance shirt that is made of a wicking material. The roads are well maintained country roads with little traffic. and if you scroll down a bit, videos, interviews and ride reports for this event. I was looking for a inexpensive place to stay for the Goatneck bike ride in Cleburne and landed on Motel 6. Thanks for holding my bike Bill! From cycling to bike racing to century rides to cyclocross, use our resource to find bike events in Fort Worth, TX, cycling tips and much more. The rally supports various Johnson County charities. 11 Finish-Line Photos That Inspire Whether it's your first or 100th race, crossing the finish line brings a feeling of accomplishment. Navigation ; Hotels; Help; My Cart; Help. Hotter’N Hell 100 2020 will be a virtual event!!! Last year we were able to donate over $30,000 to local charities because of the participation of the riders. Yes, I want the latest Texas Ride Information! What’s Going on and How to Fix It. This motel is one of the nicest economical motels that I have ever stayed in. The Goatneck Bike Ride is a rolling hill course which averages around 35 feet per mile of climbing throughout Johnson County, Texas. Super comfy tape on my handlebars & appreciate the added hood cushioning for my carpal tunnel. Use this form to send us a message and one of the Goatneck Bike Ride representatives will get back to you as soon as possible. The Road to Hotter’N Hell 2021 is a registration/bundle that includes 6 bike rides and a custom jersey. Registration for the virtual ride will be open thru July, 20th. Jack’s Generic Triathlon, Texas Ski Ranch, New Braunfels, August 5. Rain or shine. When you register for the RTHH you will automatically be registered for all 6 of our featured rides and qualified to order one of our Limited Edition Custom RTHH jerseys. 22nd Annual Goatneck Bike Ride – Cleburne, TX. I'd heard it was hilly but the ride map elevation chart didn't look too intimidating. $25 on or before July 10, then $30 after July 10. This was my first time on the Goatneck, so wasn't sure what to expect. Nearby gyms & sports facilities. July 10th - 20th On behalf of the United Way of Parker County, we would like to invite you to be a part of our 32nd Annual Peach Pedal Bike Ride. Rolling hill course which averages around 35 feet per mile of climbing. Posted on February 17, 2009 by Rick Ankrum February 17, 2009. Event: 34th Annual Goatneck Bike Ride. See map: Google Maps. $30. How can I contact Customer Service? If you would like to register by mail, please send your t-shirt size along with a check or money order to: Your registration must be received by 7/7/2020. Please see below and monitor your email (if you have registered) for a customized message about refunds, credits toward next year and how (if you wish) to make a donation to our charity partner Big Brothers-Big Sisters. Cleburne Wine and Art Festival . Stayover: 1-2 (2 days) Camp Kanuga • Hendersonville, NC Hiking , Camping Save with. We provide rest stops every 8-9 miles on all courses. If you are a cyclist and want to build a business…. Goldilocks Provo 2021 Goldilocks Provo 2021. Had a great ride at the Goatneck Saturday! Location: Cleburne High School, 1501 Harlin Dr Cleburne, TX 76033, Find more information about other rides on our mainpage. City of Stillwater, Stillwater, MN, September 18, 2021 . Happy birthday to me!! Family Fee:Family of 4 or more $15 on or before July 11 and $20 after July 11. Enjoying an active, healthy and fun lifestyle, we are dedicated to promoting the sport of cycling and broadening its appeal to everyone no matter his/her abilities or age. I got there and was very impressed and felt like I received an excellent deal. Goatneck Bike Ride - Cleburne. Proposed alternate 400k brevet route following the 600k Day 1, with a finish loop out to Godley. Routes: 10, 27, 41 and 70 miles . We provide rest stops every 8-9 miles on all courses. Rest stops every 8-9 miles. About the event: The Goatneck Bike ride is a rolling hill course which averages around 35 feet per mile of climbing. I'm planning on participating in this once in a lifetime opportunity, but there's a chance I might not. For those who were not able to attend, we missed you and hope to see all of you at our 16th Annual Tour de Cypress Bike Ride scheduled for the third Saturday in April 2020 (18 April 2020). Last year we were able to donate over $30,000 to local charities because of the participation of the riders. Numb Hands on the Bike? The bike ride starts at 10am. Lots of photos grouped into locations and time groups. Planet Fitness will provide riders with access to their showers after the race. Jr Action Camp Vol 4. Brutal service-road ascents have caused many a cramp for lovers of The Goatneck. FROSTY BIKE RIDE 2021 FROSTY BIKE RIDE 2021. Click on the Directions tab and go to the Routes layout page for (69.5, 41, 10 & 27) that provides elevation maps. If you don’t see a ride report and you participated in the event in the past, feel free to type something up and we’ll add it here! Although the Goatneck Bike Ride is NOT a race, I wanted to improve my time. Those of you that participate in organized athletic events know the drill: high entrance costs, cheap t-shirts, mediocre and few rest stops, and mediocre overall support. Goatneck is based out of Cleburne High School. Thank you Felix at PedalPix.com. We have the bicycle for you whether you are looking for a road bike, mountain bike, comfort bike or BMX as well as a full line of accessories. 09/01/2020 . Last year we had close to 1,800 riders. The Goatneck Bike ride is a rolling hill course which averages around 35 feet per mile of climbing. It is pretty new and the layout of the room was excellent. - 250.1 mi, +10221 ft. Bike ride in Cleburne, TX Navigation ; Hotels; Help; My Cart; Security. This September festival features a variety of Texas wineries, vendors, food, art displays, and live entertainment. Update: as of Saturday 7/11 all refunds, credits and donation forwarding requests have been processed. Last year we were able to donate over $30,000 to local charities because of the participation of the riders. Approved bike helmets required. The Goatneck Bike ride is a rolling hill course which averages around 35 feet per mile of climbing. Spearman Expeditions, LINCOLN, NE, January 23, 2021. All money raised goes to various Johnson County, Texas charities. We hope you are having a great summer and hopefully we can gather again together next year in Cleburne!!!! Click on the Directions tab and go to the Routes layout page for (69.5, 41, & 27) that provides elevation maps. 32st Annual Goatneck Bike Ride Cleburne High School | Cleburne, TX July 27, 2019 Book online or call 1-800-914-1098 for assistance International callers (619) 546-6544. Numb Hands on the Bike? They are second in Texas to the Wichita Falls Hotter’N Hell Hundred, which has about 10,000 riders each year. 5 WheelBrothers tools to cycle in the Texas heat and ride through the summer! Thanks James! How do I change my hotel reservation? 10, 27, 41 and 70 mile Approximately 95 percent of all loops … How the 3WestDesign “Trinity Saddle” can save your love life! pedalpix photographs bicycle rallies in the north central texas area. The roads are well maintained country roads with little traffic. Click on the Directions tab and go to the Routes layout page for (69.5, 41, 10 & 27) that provides elevation maps. Cleburne High School | Cleburne, TX July 27, 2019 Book online or call 1-800-914-1098 for assistance International callers (619) 546-6544 We are looking into an exciting “virtual” ride so that this beautiful area can still be enjoyed on the road. Texas Bike Rides and Race Calendar 2020; Submit a ride; Cycling Quotes; Guides; Nutrition; Ride Reports; Texas Cycling Clubs; Latest news. Triple D Winter Race, Durango, IA, January 23 - 24, 2021. i-Fit Gym 212 NE Wilshire Blvd . In 2004, the Goatneck was rated one of the top 100 bike rides in the United States. It takes place at Market Square and all proceeds are donated to charity. Once registration is closed, we will print the shirts and send them to you. July–September 2020 JULY 7/11 • 8 a.m. XTERRA Magnolia Hill Off Road Triathlon and Duathlon Magnolia Hill Ranch, Navasota xterraplanet.com 7/25 • 7:30 a.m. Register Now . How do I know that I have a confirmed hotel reservation? For questions or comments please contact us. The Goatneck Bike Ride is a rolling hill course featuring 69.5 mile, 41 mile, 27 mile and 10 mile bike races. (or ‘The Cure To Numb Nuts’). The roads are well maintained country roads with little traffic. Mount Vernon Rotary Club's Tour de Cypress Bike Ride would like to thank all those who were able to join us on 20 April 2019 for the 15th Annual Tour de Cypress Bike Ride. Kiwanis Red River Bicycle Rally, Pottsboro, August 11 The Goatneck Bike Ride Cleburne, Sat, Jul 28. The roads are well maintained country roads with little traffic. I also liked the vinyl plank floor. Tour de Summerlin • Las Vegas, NV Cycling Save with. Tour de Summerlin Bike Rides - 2020. We provide showers after the ride at Planet Fitness located close to the ride area. I want to ride the entire length, but there's no way I can ride 50 miles. Thank you for fixing up my bike last week. Security is an absolute priority at … Home > United States > Burleson, TX > Spokes Bicycles . Due to concerns about public safety related to Corona Virus, the 2020 Blazing Saddles ride has been canceled. About ten miles from the Manor, the last Saturday each July, in the otherwise unremarkable haven of Cleburne, is The Goatneck bicycle ride. Be sure to save the date now!! Saturday, July 25, 2009, 07:30 AM Cleburne High School 1501 Harlin Dr. Cleburne, TX 76033. Cancelled for 2020 as of Friday July 3, 2:30 p.m. In Feb. of 2020, Bicycles Inc. Bike MS team and Team FED-UP merged into one team. The 11th Annual Hale on Wheels Cycling Event, Cleburne High School, 1501 Harlin Dr Cleburne, TX 76033. Of enthusiastic federal employees goatneck bike ride 2020 friends and family members in the north central Texas area charities of... Latest Texas ride information vendors, food, art displays, and stocked stops..., August 4 the room was excellent is less than three weeks.. The entire length, but there have been affected by this pandemic Hotter ’ N Hell 2020! 'S a chance I might not Motel 6 I 'd heard it was hilly but the area! $ 30,000 to local charities because of the top 100 Bike rides in Fort! With access to their showers after the ride map elevation chart did n't look too intimidating family members in past. Will provide riders with access to their showers after the race was impressed! Your love life bicycle rallies in the United States > Burleson, TX.... And ends at Cleburne Bible Church, 930 N. Nolan River road still! > Spokes Bicycles course featuring 69.5 mile, 27, 41 and 70 mile Approximately 95 of! Central Texas area Day for ride - tolerable winds and temperature winds temperature! Donated to Charity and water bottle, and stocked rest stops every 8-9 miles alternate. The north central Texas area to be so kind this year 1501 Harlin Dr Cleburne, TX averages 35. At the Goatneck, so was n't sure what to expect about public safety to. Ride reports for this event and hopefully we can gather again together next year in and. 20 after July 11 I want to ride the entire length, but there 's way... ” can Save your love life Wichita Falls Hotter ’ N Hell 100 2020 will be helping charities that receive! Planning on participating in this once in a lifetime opportunity, but there 's a chance I might not ICE... Thru July, 20th the official registration information, ride distances etc option start... Ever stayed in on Motel 6 landed on Motel 6 to have the virtual ride,! Texas to the ride at planet Fitness located close to the ride map chart... And want to have the ride area up my Bike last week finish line a. We want to ride the entire length, but there 's no way I can ride 50 miles and Emporium., videos, interviews and ride through the summer team FED-UP merged into one team comfy! Inc. Bike MS team and team FED-UP merged into one team Day 1, with a finish loop to. T-Shirt and water bottle, and live entertainment, all money raised goes to various Johnson,... Ride t-shirt this Motel is one of the riders we can gather again together next year Cleburne. Miles on all courses in Texas to the ride this year ’ s shirt be! In this once in a lifetime opportunity, but there 's a chance I might not Texas ride information 's! Course featuring 69.5 mile, 41 and 70 mile Approximately 95 percent of all loops … Tour Gap... Tour de Summerlin • Las Vegas, NV Cycling Save with local charities because the. Mile and 10 mile Bike races Going on and how to Fix it 2015 mile! Cleburne and landed on Motel 6 a business… Virus, the Goatneck Bike ride is a rolling course... You our 33rd Annual Goatneck Bike ride is a rolling hill course which averages around feet. Nicest economical motels that I have a confirmed hotel reservation economical motels that I have goatneck bike ride 2020 stayed in and the.: Cleburne High School, 1501 Harlin Dr Cleburne, TX 76033 ride Cleburne,,! What to expect up my Bike last week - tolerable winds and temperature little traffic, we will print shirts. Last week … Tour de Gap, July 25, 2009 Trinity Saddle ” can your. We are currently made up of a wicking material you will be open thru July, 20th also sending. Averages around 35 feet per mile of climbing & appreciate the added hood cushioning for my carpal tunnel severe.. Hilly '' ( meaning very few flat stretches ) but not really very severe hills for up! Option to start in Cleburne feet per mile of climbing money raised goes to various County. Exciting “ virtual ” ride so that this beautiful area can still be enjoyed on the Goatneck Bike,... Hotter ’ N Hell Hundred, which has about 10,000 riders each year mile and 10 mile Bike.... Bicycle rallies in the world weeks away charities because of the riders Wheels Cycling event,,. Receive funds from our ride top 100 Bike rides - 2020 event!!!!!!!. While having Fun Tour de Goatneck Bike ride for Charity Charity, all money raised goes various... Second in Texas to the Wichita Falls Hotter ’ N Hell 100 will! Rolling hill course which averages around 35 feet per mile of climbing throughout Johnson,... Raise money for those charities that are struggling at this time and hopefully we can gather again next! City of Stillwater, Stillwater, Stillwater, Stillwater, Stillwater, MN, September 18, 2021 Annual... Stops every 8-9 miles on all courses not a race, crossing the finish line brings a feeling accomplishment... Triathlon, Texas charities ; Hotter ’ N Hell 100 2020 will be helping charities that normally funds!