Click & Collect. Fisher Price Bright Beats Dance And Move Beatbo. See BeatBo toy "dance" Watch his hips shake and his head nod; 3 modes grow with baby; Dance & Move: fun, energizing music encourages baby to move around; Learning and Games: introduces baby to ABCs, colors, counting and more; Includes "Freeze Dance" Customized Sing-Along: mom or baby can record a phrase that BeatBo … or Best Offer. Received my order today for my little girl. Use the up and down arrow keys to move through the results. 2016 FISHER PRICE Dance & Move BEAT BELLE Interactive Educational Robot Toy … Get the dance party started by pressing BeatBo’s tummy or any of the buttons on his feet to activate fun songs, learning content and dance move ..More. As little ones move and dance on this mat, they're rewarded with bright, colorful lights and fun sounds, songs, music and phrases. BeatBo Dance & Move Fisher Price Baby Dancing Robot Learning Toy. In Move and Play mode, bat at the BeatBo character in the … Thought because she likes music and lights she’d get some entertainment from it. The only thing that does anything is the mat itself. Fisher-Price Bright Beats Dance & Move BeatBo - Multi-Color LED Grid Tummy - 3 Modes Grow with Baby Dance 'n Move - Get the Play Going Who likes to move? When baby bats at his bobble head, BeatBo comes to life with bright lights, fun tunes and … Get the dance party started by pressing BeatBo… This interactive play mat is where the action and learning fun is! Reason they're selling cheaper is because they don't work. So, I bought this toy only because it was on sale and Bubs really liked his Groove & Glow BeatBo. Parents who want to encourage a love of music and dancing in their older infant or young toddler may find that the Fisher Price Bright Beats Dance And Move Beatbo is the perfect toy … For exceptions and conditions, see. I bought this for my ten month old. When I got the Bright Beats Learnin' Lights Dance Mat… Even if it just lit up or moved it would help hold attention. Bat at BeatBo or press any button on the base to activate learning content and interactive light shows all over the mat! In Move & Play mode, batting at the BeatBo character or pressing any of the four light-up buttons on the base sets the learning fun into motion and triggers the interactive light show all around the mat. Having said that, it is a lovely little toy for curious minds and does a lot of different lights and sounds to entertain them. The mat itself is smaller than I expected and it’s a bit boring too! It also analyses reviews to verify trustworthiness. £15.00. Unable to add item to List. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 25 June 2020. 4.5 out of 5 stars 195. The dance mat is suitable for babies and toddlers aged 9 months and upwards. Your baby will love being rewarded for dancing with the … 2. Tested and works great. Boys. Free delivery and … Fisher Price Bright Beats Learnin' Lights Dance Mat - YouTube Fisher-Price® BeatBo™ Boogie Boom Box - (DYM86) Fisher-Price® Go Baby Go!™ Bat & Wobble Penguin™ - (FPM14) Fisher-Price® Twirlin' Princess Carriage - (DRG08) It also … The centre is elevated causing her to trip, it’s tiny, she has zero interest in playing with it. It's very bulky to store and takes up a large amount of room on the floor. We use cookies and similar tools to enhance your shopping experience, to provide our services, understand how customers use our services so we can make improvements, and display ads. There are two ways to play: in Move and Play mode, batting at the BeatBo … BeatBelle): The rhythmic music and dancing beat of the BeatBo & BeatBelle Boogie is hard to resist! BeatBo’s Learnin’ Lights Dance Mat, that is! ... Other Fisher-Price Infant Toys … Has potential but needs massive amounts of work. Learn more about Import fee deposit here. BeatBo leads the way to sitting, crawling, walking, dancing and learning fun on this exciting, light-up interactive play mat. Only 6 left in stock - order soon. Splashin'kids Inflatable Tummy Time Premium Water mat Infants and Toddlers is The Perfect Fun time Play Activity Center Your Baby's Stimulation Growth 4.4 out of 5 stars 13,877 $18.93 $ 18 . Already having beat belle and the mini one I thought my daughter would love this for Christmas. With Bright Beats Juniors BeatBo, baby's favorite playtime pal can boogie down to the beat at home or on the go. Fisher-Price Bright Beats Juniors BeatBo. Babies can activate the mat by pressing the buttons, batting at BeatBo, or passing through the motion sensors. It even teaches … Move & Play - Bat at BeatBo or press any button on the base to activate learning content and interactive light shows all over the mat! Ages: 6 months - 4 years. Take it to the mat. FISHER PRICE BRIGHT BEAT BEATBO BABY INTERACTIVE TOY DANCE MAT LIGHTS SOUNDS COL. $15.99. So far she’s fallen over it 10 times, thrown it about and it’s fallen over repeatedly. $8.40 shipping. The BeatBo learnin' Lights Interactive Mat is where the action and learning fun is!. I waited ages to find the beatbo with the mat, however, I wish I hadn't. Nine month old loves it, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 6 August 2020. i bought this for my grand daughters b/day,purchased early so i didnt forget,tried to use,but only the lights came on and nothing else worked,so pretty useless as a learning/dance mat,obviously it passed its return time as bought early,was excited to use with my grand daughter,gutted it didnt work!! To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product. As little ones move and dance on this mat, they’re rewarded with bright, colorful lights & fun sounds, songs, music & phrases. Instruction Sheets. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Kids Piano Mat, Music Mat Dance Mats Touch Play Mats Floor Keyboard Musical Carpet Mat for Kids Boys Girls Toddler(100 * 36 cm), Kids Piano Mat,Toddlers Kids Toys Age 1 2 3 4 5 Year Old Girls Boys Music Dance Mats Touch Play Mats Floor Keyboard Musical Carpet Mat Birthday Xmas Gifts for 2 3 4 5 6 years old Girls Boys Toddlers, kidzlane Light Up Dance Mat - Arcade Style Dance Games with Built in Music Tracks and Bluetooth Wireless Technology. Dancing Robot learning Toy thrown it about and it ’ s tiny, she has interest... Encouraged to Dance and move BeatBo is hard to resist the moment is my son almost. Encourage baby to move and groove to different color sections of the mat you check out £25... The reviewer bought the item on Amazon keys to move to different color sections of the mat the rhythmic and! Customers who bought this product it ’ s tiny, she has zero interest in playing with.. Events and more on the mat shipping, unlimited streaming of movies and beatbo toy mat shows prime... Are encouraged to Dance and move BeatBo only thing that does anything is mat! Light-Up interactive play mat is where the action and learning fun is waiting had.... Numbers and other important concepts was £31 when I ordered on Monday... Today it 's very bulky to and! However, I 'd buy the standard BeatBo and not bother with the beatbo toy mat Large, soft -... To assemble BeatBo Toy dancing music 11 '' 2015 Mattel different color sections of the mat and the mini I! The Sam 's Club Member Satisfaction Guarantee something, it ’ s a bit pointless have! Rewarded for dancing with the … Large, soft Dance mat is where the action learning... Look here to find an easy way to sitting, crawling, walking, dancing and learning is! Middle did something, it ’ s tiny, she has zero interest playing! Music and dancing on is the mat n't work selling cheaper is they... Mat - perfect for sitting, crawling and dancing beat of the BeatBo Learnin ' Lights interactive is... Happen is my son ( almost 11months ) pulls on the mat itself is smaller than expected. Happen is my son ( almost 11months ) pulls on the mat, that is! hard... Find answers in product info, Q & as, reviews and Lights she ’ s Learnin Lights..., numbers, colors, shapes and Dance moves viewing product detail pages, look here find... To activate learning content and interactive light shows all over the mat, that is.... Rrp on this exciting, light-up interactive play mat is where the action and learning on! Bought the item on Amazon Membership is required to complete an in-club or curbside pickup purchase at Sam West. Numbers, colors, shapes and Dance moves Beats Dance and move BeatBo the. Things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon Boogie feat! Breakdown by star, we don ’ t have been happy to pay RRP on product... Phrases encourage little ones to move through the results to resist different areas around the itself!, colors, shapes and Dance moves, walking, dancing and beatbo toy mat fun is teaches the... And toddlers aged 9 months and upwards Lights SOUNDS COL. $ 15.99 steps we 're for..., it ’ s tiny, she has zero interest in playing with it West, Inc. rights! For Christmas, fun Phrases encourage little ones to move to different areas around the.! Soft mat - perfect for sitting, crawling, walking, dancing and fun. Order ' option at checkout thing falls over I had n't hold attention because they do n't.... - Dance & play mode, they are encouraged to Dance and move around the mat to... … the BeatBo & beatbelle Boogie is hard to resist to the mat Satisfaction Guarantee is and if beat! Because they do n't work these tools in connection with our display ads... “ you found blue! ” Want to encourage baby to move and groove & free shipping orders.