Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Gluten Free Options, Hilton Garden Inn Seattle Bellevue Downtown. We ended up ordering it multiple times. Baby arugula, lime vinaigrette, queso blanco, chipotle crema, Spanish rice. Crushed Hass avocados, cilantro, lime, onion and serrano chiles, with pico de gallo, warm chips and salsa. Roasted corn, black olives, jalapeños, pico de gallo, charred tomato salsa, buttermilk crema, guacamole. more. The restaurant calls you once a table is free for the number of people you are. Or, browse the Cactus Club Cafe menu. Grilled natural chicken breast and portobellini mushroom, sautéed spinach, vegetable escabeche, Cotija cheese, pepitas, sunshine mojo and lime chimichurri. Crisp flour tortilla, Jack cheese and green chile sauce with pico de gallo, guacamole and sour cream with Spanish rice and cumin black beans. What are you waiting for?More, We came for a late dinner after a movie. Crushed Hass avocados, cilantro, lime, onion and serrano chiles. Food - the mocktails are nice but the sour mango one is really nice. 535 Bellevue Square, Bellevue, WA 98004-5031. not to critical. No it did not. Even that would be OK if the chips were not from a bag, cold and stale, and the salsa...tasted like from a big jar from Costco. This is a good place for a dinner with friends and family.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Get delivery from Cactus Restaurants super-fast to your door. Delivery & Pickup Options - 751 reviews of Cactus Restaurants "Was so excited to come here after knowing they'd open up closer to home - we always went to the Kirkland one. Crispy white Mexican prawns, spicy Diablo sauce, ginger and mango slaw, cilantro, buttermilk crema. Did I eat it...yes, should I have...NO. Blue corn tortillas layered with local chicken, house-made chorizo and spicy green chile sauce, Jack cheese, sour cream, pico de gallo. Join us for hand-crafted cocktails, daily happy hour, and the always exciting cuisines of … In the past, pre-Covid era, I enjoyed very much both the service and the food quality...not now. Apple wood smoked brisket, cascabel salsa, Jack cheese, red onion escabeche, cilantro. Add seasonal vegetable crudite with fresh lime and chile-lime sea salt for an additional charge. Chicken breast, chorizo gravy, spicy baby red jacket potato mashers, pico de gallo. 09/29/2020 Brandon R. Takeout & delivery from the best local restaurants delivered safely to your door. Guacamole, sour cream, Jack cheese, lettuce, pico de gallo and warm flour tortillas on the side. Menu & Reservations ... We ordered from dinner menu: Mex Queso $9 Casa Salad $6.50 Chicken Fried... Read more. Grilled skirt steak, mixed greens, bacon, pico de gallo, red onion escabeche, avocado, Point Reyes Farmstead blue cheese, chipotle-balsamic vinaigrette. Served with pico de gallo, warm chips and Cactus salsa. We've been serving innovative & inspired cuisine from Mexico & The American Southwest since 1990. Bacon, poblano chile rajas, buttermilk crema, mixed greens, cilantro- lime vinaigrette. Or book now at one of our other 6586 great restaurants in Bellevue. Beautiful restaurant, wonderful wait staff, great food. We got lots of attention and were able to visit well. Blue corn tortillas and shredded chicken with Jack cheese, garlicky tomatillo salsa and sour cream. Nasty to actually drink, though I didn't...say anything. Hatch green chiles, tomatoes, buttermilk crema, cilantro. Chile braised, apple wood smoked all natural beef brisket, cascabel salsa, red onion escabeche, Jack cheese. House-made white corn tortillas served with Spanish rice and cumin black beans. 535 Bellevue Square, Bellevue, WA 98004 535 Bellevue Square, Bellevue Directions Today 11:00 AM - 11:00 PM Closed All Hours +14254554321 From there we hit on standards from the Southwest and Mexico: fajitas, tacos, and enchiladas. Natural chicken breast, lettuce, Jack cheese, pico de gallo, guacamole and buttermilk crema. Bowl served with house-made corn masa sopes. We charge 20% more for items on ALL third party delivery sites to cover the commission they charge us. Our tacos and quesadillas were fresh and flavorful. Cactus Restaurants - 535 Bellevue Sq, Bellevue, WA 98004 - Rated 4.5 based on 67 Reviews "We went just after 6PM. Crispy prawns, spicy Diablo sauce, ginger and mango slaw, cilantro, buttermilk crema. Mexican delivered from Cactus Restaurants at 4220 E Madison St, Seattle, WA 98112, USA. My Old Fashion was WAY to sweat and it wasn't white sugar but simple syrup. Overall, nice place to visit when it ain't crowded.More. Spicy Baja "poke, " red onion, smoked fresno aïoli, avocado, crisp corn tortilla. Menus, Southpoint Mall 253,787 were here. From there we hit on standards from the Southwest and Mexico: fajitas, tacos, enchiladas. Sautéed spinach & avocado, two poached eggs, chipotle hollandaise, Hatch green chile biscuits, spicy brunch potatoes. Served in a sizzling skillet with Spanish rice, cumin black beans and caramelized onions. flair. They kept the original Z Tejas space pretty much the same, though they did extend the bar area which was nice. Crushed Hass avocados, cilantro, lime, onion and serrano chile, with pico de gallo and warm chips and salsa. In the past, pre-Covid era, I enjoyed very much both the service and the food quality...not now. Yesterday I ordered the Brisket Burrito one of their signature dishes. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. We got lots of attention and were able to visit well. Did I eat it...yes, should I have...NO. When you visit Cactus Restaurants think of your time here as an impromptu vacation. Our Feature Menu is where we really shine, unique creations using fresh ingredients from the Pacific Northwest. Cactus. Get Cactus Restaurants for delivery or pickup. Green chile-cheese dip, house-made chorizo, red onion, cilantro, tortilla chips. This is a good place for a dinner with friends and family. This was the second time that I have been fortunate enough to eat at this fantastic, restaurant. Our famous chicken fried chicken, chorizo gravy, poached egg, poblano chile hash. Coriander-lime marinated bay scallops and snapper. Simply fabulous. As an American restaurant, Cactus Bellevue Square offers many common menu items you can find at other American restaurants, as well as some unique surprises. We all had different vegetarian dishes and they were good and quite filling. Ancho roasted potatoes, spicy chile de arbol salsa, Cotija cheese, cilantro. Simply fabulous. This is not my first time here at this restaurant. Housemade chorizo, basil scrambled eggs, serrano and tomato salsa, queso blanco, guacamole, warm corn tortillas, spicy brunch potatoes. Organic blue corn tortillas, queso blanco, scallions, classic New Mexico red chile sauce, over-easy eggs. Bartender gave you the impression he hated his job. Service was pretty poor and unwelcoming. One of the better Mexican places I’ve visited. Offering good fried chicken, brisket tacos and braised brisket is the unique characteristic of Cactus Bellevue Square.Tasty flans, sundaes and waffles have an appetizing taste. Order takeaway and delivery at Cactus Restaurants, Bellevue with Tripadvisor: See 242 unbiased reviews of Cactus Restaurants, ranked #15 on Tripadvisor among 569 restaurants in Bellevue. Given the number of options in the area, I'd skip this place though, to be fare, we only had drinks and nachos at the bar. × Cilantro, red onion, jalapeño, Jack and white cheddar cheeses, buttermilk crema, tomatillo salsa. We all had different vegetarian dishes and they were good and quite filling. Organic blue corn tortillas, queso blanco, scallions, classic New Mexico red chile sauce, over–easy eggs. Crisp white corn tortillas with Jack and goat cheeses, sautéed spinach, roasted butternut squash, caramelized onions, mole rojo, guacamole. Located on the second floor along Bellevue Way, we had a nice view over the...street. Online menus, items, descriptions and prices for Cactus Restaurant - Restaurant - Seattle, WA 98109 Overall very disappointing in every way. Romaine hearts, bacon, red pepper, radish, olives, panela cheese, garbanzo beans, pico de gallo, pepitas, Cotija cheese, chipotle-balsamic vinaigrette. Mixed greens, verduras escabeche, roasted pumpkin seeds, coriander-pasilla vinaigrette. an hour later. Fresh avocado, cucumber, tostadas pequeños. Today I had the Beef Brisket Burrito. Tried the nachos which were uninspiring and generally boring. Our friendly greeter ushered us in quickly and staff were friendly and timely. Romaine hearts, bacon, red pepper, radish, jicama, olives, pico de gallo, pepitas, Cotija cheese, chipotle-balsamic vinaigrette. Crispy market fresh fish, coriander-pasilla slaw, pico de gallo, buttermilk crema. See the full menu for Cactus Bellevue Square on 535 Bellevue Sq, with pricing and item description. Bacon, poblano chile rajas, Jack cheese, buttermilk crema, green onions, charred tomato salsa. I guess thinking about my past experiences I expected somehow for it to improve with each bite. The desserts were also good esp the flan. No it did not. A blend of flavors that all comes together to explode in your mouth. A substantial part of our menu is devoted to antojitos, bocaditos or tapas—small plates perfect for sharing with friends. The price per item at Cactus Bellevue Square ranges from $4.00 to $20.00 per item. Bring your family into Cactus Restaurant in Bellevue and try our taco s . 761 Reviews (425) 455-4321 Website. Herbed goat cheese, bacon, buttermilk crema. Barrio Luchador menu #318 of 1300 places to eat in Bellevue The restaurant information including the Cactus Bellevue Square menu items and prices may have been modified since the last website update. I guess thinking about my past experiences I expected somehow for it to improve with each bite. Highly recommend. $9.50 Comes with our house made chips and fresh salsa casera. Hotels near (SEA) Seattle-Tacoma Intl Airport, Hotels near (BFI) Boeing Field Intl Airport, Hotels near (LKE) Lake Union Sea Plane Base, Chinese Restaurants for Lunch in Bellevue, Italian Restaurants for Lunch in Bellevue, Middle Eastern Restaurants for Lunch in Bellevue, Best Udon & Soba (Wheat & Buckwheat Noodle) in Bellevue, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Bellevue, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Bellevue. Order online and track your order live. Yesterday I ordered the Brisket Burrito one of their signature dishes. It makes sense in reserving a table and then strolling...around until your turn comes. Everyone enjoyed their dinners and we were very pleased with the service we received.More. Ancho-roasted potatoes, spicy chile de arbol salsa, Cotija cheese, cilantro. Cactus Restaurants, Bellevue: See 242 unbiased reviews of Cactus Restaurants, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #14 of 568 restaurants in Bellevue. The waitstaff was perfect- attentive & helpful but not intrusive. The main course is nice. Chicken breast, lettuce, Jack cheese, pico de gallo, guacamole and buttermilk crema. Food - the mocktails are nice but the sour mango one is really nice. Get quick answers from Cactus Restaurants staff and past visitors. Food was fantastic & brought out really fast. Just not a great experience.More, When I made a reservation for five of us for a Thursday evening, it was 4:00 p.m. or 8 p.m. We took the early time. In addition most Mexican restaurants serve chips and salsa with a meal. Kale, arugula, strawberries, honeydew, cinnamon toasted quinoa, almonds, spiced chile-lime vinaigrette. Smoked chicken chop chop salad or bowl of soup with a small smoked chicken or chipotle-mushroom quesadilla. Check out our cactus menu selection for the very best in unique or custom, handmade pieces from our shops. say anything. 19,527 were here. The desserts were also good esp the flan. Shredded chicken, ancho chiles and fire-roasted tomatoes topped with fresh avocado, chopped cilantro, blue corn tortilla strips. Roasted breakfast potatoes, three scrambled eggs, house-made chorizo, poblano chiles, white cheddar cheese, house salsa, avocado, flour tortillas. Bowl with Fresh Housemade Corn Masa Sopes, Add: Chicken, Carnitas Yucatecas, Braised Brisket or House-made Chorizo For. Pacific snapper, prawns, bay scallops, blue corn tortillas, Jack cheese, sherry-tomatillo cream sauce, blistered corn salsa, charred tomato salsa. If it was it would certainly be my last. In addition most Mexican restaurants serve chips and salsa with a meal. View the menu for Cactus and restaurants in Bellevue, WA. Overall as far as I can tell, same quality as the one in Kirkland, great food, great menu, great … Not this one you must pay. Organic blue corn tortillas, queso blanco, scallions, New Mexico red chile sauce, over-easy eggs, Spanish rice, cumin scented black beans. Best Restaurants near The Westin Bellevue - Haidilao Hot Pot, Din Tai Fung, Cactus Restaurants, YETI BENTO, Istanbul Cuisine Cafe, Tavern Hall, Duke's Seafood, Castilla Restaurant and Tapas Bar, Tem Sib Thai Food Reimagined, Facing East Order online and read reviews from Cactus Bellevue Square at 535 Bellevue Square in Downtown Bellvue Bellevue 98004 from trusted Bellevue restaurant reviewers. Romaine hearts, spicy Cotija croutons, black beans, roasted corn, smoky Caesar dressing. Gold grease was coming off the meat, which partially hid the burnt edges making the whole meal give you that burnt taste. Order takeaway and delivery at Cactus Restaurants, Bellevue with Tripadvisor: See 242 unbiased reviews of Cactus Restaurants, ranked #14 on Tripadvisor among 568 restaurants in Bellevue. Shredded chicken, ancho chiles and fire-roasted tomatoes topped with fresh avocado, chopped cilantro, blue corn tortilla strips. Get directions, reviews and information for Cactus Restaurants in Bellevue, WA. When I write a poor review I like to think about it for at least 24 hours to be sure that I am both fair and...not to critical. Baby arugula, lime vinaigrette, queso blanco, chipotle cream. Menus, Station Square Cactus Club Back Bay Menu - View the Menu for Cactus Club Boston on Zomato for Delivery, Dine-out or Takeaway, Cactus Club menu and prices. Cactus guacamole, with smoked bacon, poblano chiles, charred tomato salsa, and topped with cotija cheese. Fried poblano chile, Jack cheese, Laura Chenel's Sonoma goat cheese, mole rojo, black bean purée, Spanish rice, jalapeño jam. Cactus Restaurants 535 Bellevue Sq Bellevue WA 98004. Given the number of options in the area, I'd skip this place though, to be fare, we only had drinks and nachos at the bar. No smile, not friendly and not really efficient. Grilled chicken breast and portobellini mushroom, sautéed spinach, vegetable escabeche, Cotija cheese, pepitas, sunshine mojo and lime chimichurri. Southwestern & Mexican Cuisine | Seattle, Kirkland, Bellevue. Cactus Restaurants, Bellevue: See 242 unbiased reviews of Cactus Restaurants, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #15 of 569 restaurants in Bellevue. Even that would be OK if the chips were not from a bag, cold and stale, and the salsa...tasted like from a big jar from Costco. Overall, nice place to visit when it ain't crowded. Blue corn tortillas, natural local chicken, house-made chorizo and spicy green chile sauce, sour cream, pico de gallo. Might give it another shot, since it's right across the street from me, but it would have to be pretty compelling to make me try a third. Includes the menu, user reviews, 5 photos, and highest-rated dishes from Cactus Bellevue Square. Crispy prawns, spicy Diablo sauce, coriander-pasilla verduras escabeche, mango-pineapple mojo. Forget what you might have as pre-concived notions of what a Mexican restaurant is. Tripadvisor gives a Travelers’ Choice award to accommodations, attractions and restaurants that consistently earn great reviews from travelers and are ranked within the top 10% of properties on Tripadvisor. Not this one you must pay. In comparison to other American restaurants, Cactus Bellevue Square is reasonably priced. Guacamole (Traditional) $8 13 menu pages, ⭐ 728 reviews, 29 photos - Cactus Restaurant menu in Bellevue. Overall very disappointing in every way.More, I always eat at Cactus at least once or twice when I'm staying in Bellevue. Mexican bolillo bread, dark rum-caramelized bananas, maple syrup. House–made white corn tortillas served with Spanish rice and cumin black beans. Choice of local shredded chicken, carne adovada, braised brisket, chorizo or vegetable escabeche with Spanish rice, black beans, green chile sauce, cheese, buttermilk crema, pico de gallo and guacamole. This is a fabulous place that just happens to serve Latin food with a...flair. The main course is nice. Beautiful restaurant, wonderful wait staff, great food. Delicious margaritas, tequila or beer are worth trying here. Tried the nachos which were uninspiring and generally boring. We are in the business of creating memories, american food, and smiles. Might give it another shot, since it's right across the street from me, but it would have to be pretty compelling to make me try a third. A blend of flavors that all comes together to explode in your mouth. Warm housemade corn chips and Cactus salsa casera. MON - THUR: 11:30AM - 9PM; FRI: 11:30AM - 10PM around until your turn comes. The wait times at the restaurant are high - we ended up waiting for more than 45 min for our turn. Today I had the Beef Brisket Burrito. Corn masa waffle, fresh berries, cinnamon agave butter, sweet & spicy chipotle glazed bacon, maple syrup. Noisy and rushed but good Mexican food menu. Grilled skirt steak, spicy ancho chile salsa, chile-lime corn, refried black beans, queso blanco, grilled knob onion, house-made corn tortillas. House-made yellow corn tortillas served with Spanish rice and cumin black beans. Cactus Bellevue is open daily for lunch, dinner and brunch on weekends; half price appetizers and drink specials are … Everyone enjoyed their dinners and we were very pleased with the service we received. Choice of chicken, house-made chorizo, braised brisket or grilled portobello-vegetable escabeche. street. What are you waiting for? Buttermilk fried chicken breast, masa waffle, cinnamon-agave butter, habañero-infused honey, maple syrup.