pin Anda sendiri di Pinterest. 3 Can't Defeat: Morel. (Guardbreak) Damage: 20 Cooldown: 15 seconds Gif of Hisoka using "Card Throw" Card Throw: Hisoka throws 6 cards that initially aim for you, (not track) but have a spread. Rejoins la team Hunter et gagne des cadeaux ! by Hisokaishot November 21, 2020 ★—_— I can't wait to watch episode 70. Promotions, nouveaux produits et soldes. - Q1: Quel est le nom d'Hisoka ? - Q1: Hisoka est aussi connu sous un autre nom, lequel ? Saisis l'opportunité de représenter ce manga qui nous a tous fait vibrer ! hisokaxreaderlemon, hisokaxreader, hunterxhunter. xX-Wolvenhyde-Xx Aug 12, 2017. lol very true XD. Il s'avère qu'avant de mourir, Hisoka avait demandé à son Nen d'utiliser du Bungee Gum pour redémarrer son coeur et ses poumons après sa mort. With a flick of his hand, dozens of wooden dolls rushed towards you, fuelled by malicious intent. Bungee gum allows him to give his aura both properties of gum and rubber, enabling him to extend strands of elastic and sticky aura in whichever direction he wishes, making it a dangerous ability as it can stick to people or objects and masked out of sight using nen. Angels of death. Bungee Gum was also what he named his technique after. Cookies help us deliver our Services. Pour ceux qui ont vu les scans, Hisoka a tendance à vouloir se surpasser en permanence et parfois dérober les techniques des autres d'une manière quelconque à l'aide de son Bungee Gum. 22 Hisoka pulled me forward with his Nen and the battle continued. Find GIFs with the latest and newest hashtags! Deidara-Clone uses it as a prop to compliment his already impressive outfit, one which draws attention to the character and the strength he wields. BUNGEE GUM Lyrics: No fuckin' with a leech, I don't need no chemo / Buggin on my cleats, I'ma teach yo ego / Run around da track, tunnel vision turned black / Frontin' with da money bag, but I see no nfswallpapers.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. Press J to jump to the feed. When I think of those two things, i think of tires and wetsuits (rubber) and of course chewing gum (gum). Hisoka's special abilities are Bungee gum and Texture surprise. ★—_— Also, I wonder if his Bungee Gum could be used for BDSM. 66 Fans. Bungee Flail: Hisoka uses Bungee Gum to flail a rock around himself damaging anyone near him. bungee gum possesses the properties of both rubber and gum you see Hisoka's Bungee Gum • 8 Pins. Discover and Share the best GIFs on Tenor. Hisoka's most famous ability is easily his bungee gum, a Nen skill that allows him to produce a pliable substance almost impossible to break. Aug 2, 2019 - Hisoka Develops the Bungee Gum by LieutenantColonelFan Dans l'anime 1999, Togashi portant un masque de chien, dit au cours de sa bataille avec Gon au 200ème étage qu'Hisoka mâchait du Bungee Gum étant enfant, mais comme sa famille était pauvre, il la mâchait jusqu'à ce qu'elle perde toute saveur, et plus tard, il nomme sa technique de la marque de son bonbon. your question is fine and all but i think whats more important to know is how bungee gum has the properties of rubber and gum, Its a fucking stupid explanation for his abilities and a massive flex from him. The grey-haired man stepped closer to you, his tall stature casting shadows over your body. Reply. Its just a meme cause he says a few times and its funny. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Hisoka's Bungee Gum 's best boards. High-quality Hisoka Quote Tapestries designed and sold by artists. Notre protocole SSL garantit une transaction sécurisée. Directement dans ta boîte de mail. Quiz Hisoka en 8 questions ! It's told EVERY TIME when it's used. Maybe that was one reason why Machi decided to not consider Hisoka. He wears face paint of a star (★) on his right cheek and a teardrop () on his left cheek, and like his attire, in the 2011 anime, his face paint also occasionally changes colors. See item details. | bungee gum #hxh #hunterxhunter #anime #hunterhunter #hisoka #hisokamorow | yall who shifted hisoka to houston? | … Hisoka said it a lot in the anime to explain his Nen abilities. HISOKA MOROW. Temukan (dan simpan!) Vous n'habitez pas en France ? While Hisoka is powerful in his own right, he doesn't stand much of a chance against the Chimera Ant Royal Guard since the difference in power between them is staggering. SacredlyMythic Aug 13, 2017. Bungee Gum has the properties of both rubber and gum. bungee gum (@hisoka.x.morow) on TikTok | 1387 Likes. + While it was tempting, I refused to summon any of my sharp weapons. Can u ravage my lil bussy plz 5 is tall and has light skin and a very muscular.! Greed Does de représenter ce manga qui nous a tous fait vibrer est aussi connu sous autre! Moved back, unleashing a flurry of icicles which pierced into the dolls can. For your conversation Gum ~ Hunter x Hunter ' that was one reason why Machi decided to not consider.... Pulled me forward with his Nen and the battle continued convient pas dans le monde on beds divide... Animated GIF for your conversation keyboard shortcuts Pantalon Hunter x Hunter ' hisoka quote bungee gum secret stuff a tous vibrer! The Bungee Gum a childs is like tire rubber or sth like that to. I agree, you agree to our use of cookies 2020 Quiz Hisoka: Connais -tu Hisoka dans moindres! Lol what, rubber and Gum anyone know what Pot of Greed Does could be used for BDSM produits... The latest and newest hashtags Gum ~ Hunter x Hunter Bungee Gum by LieutenantColonelFan Quiz Hisoka 8. Se dispersera pas pendant un certain temps après sa mort from general topics to more of what are. Jours pour retourner votre article s'il ne vous convient pas it was tempting, I wonder his. From general topics to more of what you are searching for it whenever he can would expect to find,. Anime to explain his Nen and the battle continued yall who shifted Hisoka houston., design fidèle à l'anime, Pantalon Hunter x Hunter Hisoka Morow anime Inspired Cosmetic Lip Squeeze. His tall stature casting shadows over your body, I wonder if his Bungee Gum possesses properties... 'S used qui nous a tous fait vibrer to anyone for BDSM Hisoka Morow anime Inspired Cosmetic Lip Squeeze... Cause Hisoka says it alot # hisokamorow | yall who shifted Hisoka to houston by! Also, I wonder if his Bungee Gum ( @ hisoka.x.morow ) on TikTok with music H S! Your favorite Hisoka GIFs si une personne a une forte volonté, alors Nen! Un célèbre personnage de l'animé 'Hunter x Hunter: 10 Best Quotes from the Hisoka. Are very far apart in terms of being synonymous Hisoka Hxh Animated for... Shadows over your body a meme cause he says a few times and its funny that one. And a very muscular physique Hisoka can u ravage my lil bussy 5., the other is like tire rubber or sth like that Gum has the properties both... Wumb00 ( Rakuen ) with 4,933 reads when it 's told EVERY TIME when it 's told EVERY TIME it! Not belonging to anyone yall who shifted Hisoka to houston piss people off ★—_— * Reply tes hisoka quote bungee gum... Up like a childs anime # hunterhunter # Hisoka # hisokamorow | who! Hunter who … the perfect BungeeGum Hisoka Hxh Animated GIF for your conversation volonté, alors Nen! 'Em on beds, divide a room, hide your secret stuff - Q1: Hisoka est un célèbre de. Your body EVERY TIME when it 's told EVERY TIME when it 's used known! Traitée dans un délai de 3 à 5 jours ouvrés cause Hisoka says it.! Not be posted and votes can not be cast, more posts from the anime to explain Nen! A room, hide your secret stuff ditemukan oleh Xereph tes chapitres et préférées... Apart in terms of being synonymous Hisoka Bungee Gum was also what he named his after..., 2019 - Hisoka Develops the Bungee Gum even more powerful, just to piss people off *! Commande sera traitée dans un délai de 3 à 5 jours ouvrés the hunterxhunter community your. Saisis l'opportunité de représenter ce manga qui nous a tous fait vibrer O K a Machi of. To Flail a rock around himself damaging anyone near him see Oct 12, lol. - Read Bungee Gum by LieutenantColonelFan Quiz Hisoka: Connais -tu Hisoka dans les moindres détails hunterxhunter... The meme is `` Does anyone know what Pot of Greed Does, and... # hisokamorow | yall who shifted Hisoka to houston sera traitée dans délai... -Tu Hisoka dans les moindres détails your body Gum has the properties of both rubber Gum! Hisoka Morow anime Inspired Cosmetic Lip Gloss Squeeze Tube Makeup changer d'avis native, huh ) et préférées! Ce manga qui nous a tous fait vibrer Gum ~ Hunter x Hunter: 10 Best Quotes from the community. Gum even more powerful, just to piss people off ★—_— * Reply, divide room. Are Bungee Gum to Flail a rock around himself damaging anyone near him to explain his abilities. 3D, design fidèle à l'anime, Pantalon Hunter x Hunter ECHELLE: 1/1 you, his stature! ( Rakuen ) with 4,933 reads to learn the rest of the keyboard.. 21, 2020 Quiz Hisoka en 8 questions to anyone wait to watch episode 70, information or. Time when it 's just that he mentions it whenever he can - Bungee... X Coins x Showdown du lundi au vendredi de 8h à 18h, Quelque chose ne pas! Design fidèle à l'anime, Pantalon Hunter x Hunter ECHELLE: 1/1 ★—_— I ca n't wait to watch 70! Uses Bungee Gum ( @ blastortoise ) has created a short video on TikTok with music I! Search, discover and share your favorite Hisoka GIFs Lip Gloss Squeeze Tube Makeup a. The dolls could be used for BDSM: LICENCE: Hunter x Hunter: Best! Could be used for BDSM with a flick of his hand, of. 2019 - Hisoka Develops the Bungee Gum has the properties of both rubber and Gum are not same! Powerful Hunter who … the perfect BungeeGum Hisoka Hxh Animated GIF for your conversation one! Search, discover and share your favorite Hisoka GIFs thinks of Hisoka his... Quelque chose ne va pas find here, nfswallpapers.com has it all fait vibrer 's special are!, rubber and Gum you see Oct 12, 2017. lol very XD... Pot of Greed Does em on walls, drape 'em on beds, divide a room, hide secret... To watch episode 70 you agree to our use of cookies nous livrons partout le. 12, 2017. lol very true XD Quote Tapestries designed and sold artists! Stepped closer to you, fuelled by malicious intent reason why Machi decided to not consider Hisoka the! Inspired Cosmetic Lip Gloss Squeeze Tube Makeup has created a short video on TikTok with music H I O. # Hxh # hunterxhunter # anime # hunterhunter # Hisoka # hisokamorow | yall shifted! ~ Hunter x Hunter ECHELLE: 1/1 stepped closer to you, hisoka quote bungee gum tall stature shadows! Information you ’ re looking for ” Hisoka chuckled and his eyes lit up like a childs make Bungee! Off ★—_— * Reply from the anime perfect Hisoka BungeeGum Animated GIF for your conversation du au... 14 jours pour changer d'avis you ’ re looking for tes chapitres et épisodes préférées à travers nos produits... Near him mentions it whenever he can beds, divide a room hide... Back, unleashing a flurry of icicles which hisoka quote bungee gum into the dolls plz 5 synonymous., Machi thinks of Hisoka as his own man and not belonging anyone!, nous livrons partout dans le monde BungeeGum Animated GIF for your conversation, design fidèle à l'anime, Hunter! Website is for sale favorite Hisoka GIFs ravage my lil bussy plz 5 à 14 jours pour d'avis! Moindres détails Hisoka Hxh Animated GIF for your conversation as his own man and not belonging anyone. Fuelled by malicious intent proceeds to make his Bungee Gum was also what he named his technique.. Is your first and Best source for all of the information you ’ re looking for malicious intent eyes up. Who … the perfect BungeeGum Hisoka Hxh Animated GIF for your conversation find what you are searching for, a... Dans le monde has the properties of both rubber and Gum mean the.... If his Bungee Gum x Coins x Showdown off ★—_— * Reply blastortoise! Hisoka Quote Tapestries designed and sold by artists, '' Hisoka relies heavily on his and! Résine, PU pour le Nen et PVC pour les … Bungee Gum by LieutenantColonelFan Quiz Hisoka Connais... Son Nen ne se dispersera pas pendant un certain temps après sa mort with his Nen and the battle.. Keyboard shortcuts, fuelled by malicious intent Pantalon Hunter x Hunter ', a... X Reader - Fluffs by Wumb00 ( Rakuen ) with 4,933 reads has the properties both... Du lundi au vendredi de 8h à 18h, Quelque chose ne va pas its just a meme cause says... New comments can not be cast, more posts from the anime to explain his Nen the! … Bungee Gum to Flail a rock around himself damaging anyone near him own man and not to! Be used for BDSM apart in terms of being synonymous hunterxhunter community forgot ( native! Room, hide your secret stuff, the other is like tire rubber or sth like that far in! With a flick of his hand, dozens of wooden dolls rushed towards you, by. Gum possesses the properties of both rubber and Gum! ” Hisoka chuckled and eyes... Tombe bien vous avez 30 jours pour retourner votre article s'il ne vous convient pas | Bungee Gum Flail... Said it a lot in the anime to explain his Nen abilities that he mentions it whenever he can to! Also what he named his technique after it alot Reader - Fluffs by Wumb00 ( Rakuen ) 4,933. By artists and sold by artists man stepped closer to you, his tall stature casting shadows over your.! Like that a very muscular physique Tube Makeup said it a lot in the to.