Representing the third generation of the trail-slaying Ripley, the Ibis Ripley LS Carbon 3.0 Mountain Bike Frame is overhauled for 2018 to clear wide volume tires for unrelenting grip and smooth-riding characteristics across rough trails. It’s held together with a dw-link suspension design with 120 millimeters of rear-wheel travel and is designed to work with a 130- or 140-millimeter fork. TRAVEL: 4.7″- 5.5″ (120-140MM) Trail/Mountain . Note that we do not sell our bikes directly to consumers. As low as £74.99. There is not a numerical torque figure for the Hexle. Ibis Ripley 2020 Frame. The Stif Squatch – More than just a big wheeled Morf? All the sizzle and pop of the carbon Ripley, now available as a complete bike at a wallet friendly, sub $3000. Ripleys fit 26 oz Purist bottles on all sizes when the Arundel side loader cage is used. Ripley Fast, nimble & fun. All the sizzle and pop of the carbon Ripley, now available as a complete bike at a … Breaking: Production Privée unveils prototype CNC downhill bike with The Brigade! The bike's carbon frame has a 7-year warranty. Brand x ascend dropper.

Rock guards protector

The frame has quite a few rub marks from tyres … Ibis. I know they’ve pre-ordered a ton of them, but it could be ages as all sorts of things are holding bikes up at the moment… We’ll let you know when we hear anything…. Est. Those days are done. Incred­i­ble snap and respon­sive­ness are its trade­marks, and a whole mess of plush, chun­der-eat­ing, down­hill-crush­ing good­ness gets thrown in for good mea­sure. A spare mech hanger. Just as on the Ripley frame, the upper link runs on bearings, while the lower DW link runs on Igus bushings, as they don’t rotate a great deal, so there’s no need for bearings here. Now in aluminum, with more aggressive geometry. As a result, average lead times to get you riding you new bike have increased dramatically, expect at least a month on in-stock frames. Features: Frame: Carbon fiber monocoque frame and swingarm; Rear Triangle: Carbon; Suspension: DW-link 29er trail bike with different build options Our rating . Classifieds Rules The latest setup guide/s for the Ripley AF: Do not try to insert your post deeper than these measurements. The bushings are guaranteed for the life of the frame. We sell through retailers only. Yes, the max size oval chainring we recommend is a 32T. And a whole mess of plush, chunder-eating, downhill-crushing goodness. We’re just going to lift the whole quote here: “Our 15 years of collaboration with Dave Weagle has yielded unparalleled climbing efficiency and tractability. kink in the top tube lets it down badly. Yes, when placing your order, please notify your dealer that you would like your frame equipped with the Traction Tune Shock. Availability 1 in stock Item Watch Notify me when available. But that doesn’t matter when it’s being ridden, rather have a bird aether 9!!. No shareholders to pay, just the people who create the content you love to read and watch. Frame $2999 Bikes From $4499. Not all oval chainrings are the same, so we recommend double checking clearance before installation. It will help you take real pleasure in your trail riding with its versatility which effortlessly combines confidence inspiring stability, and high-spirited popability. Dealers all over the world are experiencing huge order quantities and their assembly processes has also been affected. Looking forward to it when we do though. i want straight lines in my metal bikes. Great looking bikes. Ibis Ripley Versus Ripley AF - What’s New? The Ibis Ripley AF brings their playful performance to a budget-friendly mountain bike that sits somewhere between XC and trail. If you like what we do - if you like our independence then the best way to support us is by joining us. This way you’ll be able to remove it in case of a flat out on a ride. RIPLEY GEN 4 2020 . $2,833.00. The size small and medium frames ship stock with the Traction Tune. The Ripley AF is our beloved, category-defying, short-travel, singletrack-scorching Ripley - rendered in aluminum, with more aggressive geometry. Nearly everyone under 160 pounds should use the light tune. As low as £74.99. A blend of modern geometry, worthy suspension bits, and super light and stiff frame materials combine to make this bike a worthy trail ripper. I have a 1st gen Ripley and it has been excellent, the only issue I see with this is the weight. Will come in Pond Scum Green and Monolith Silver. Size Medium This has been my go to bike for everything, xc to mini enduro. Reach on a medium is 450mm, though the frame is low-slung enough that sizing up won’t be an issue for most and will give you 25mm more reach. The Ripley 29er frame design incorporates a longer front end with a slack head angle and steeper seat tube, making it quick […] Est. I'm a lighter rider on a size large or extra large frame, can I still order a Traction Tune Shock? 27.5" Mojo The all-mountain playbike. The new Ripley 4 aka “Mini Ripmo” lives up to the Ripley legacy. There’s a new Ibis Ripley in town. Head Tube Length (4mm stack of lower cup not included), Apply Slick Honey (grease) to all bushings during reassembly. Wrap that togeth­er and you get the best sus­pen­sion you’ll find any­where. Trail bike geometry has evolved ever-so-slightly since the carbon Ripley was introduced … Ibis Cycles2240 Delaware Ave.Santa Cruz, CA 95060USA. For international inquiries, type in the name of your country and if we have a distributor there, their name will pop up. 27.5" Mojo HD5 5th Generation Awesome. Curious, if this indeed pitched at slightly burlier riding. Oh, and room for a bottle in the frame on all sizes. Ripley Gen 4 Frame - 2020. The Ripley can accommodate up to a 29” x 2.6” tire. What size water bottle can I fit on my Ripley? I rode it about 15 to 20 times. What’s the max chainring I can put on my Ibis? The 51mm offset fork shortens the trail (the distance between the contact patch and the steering axis), which can cause the front end to feel less stable. Or, throw on a 140mm fork and burly tires to build a lightweight enduro bike. Measurement from center BB to center of saddle rail (mm). It has a hope head set. Says something about the current ridiculousness of mountain biking when 3.4K for a 30+ pound basic spec bike is seen as wallet friendly! Ibis frames and complete bikes are available from retailers all over the world. A positive side effect of this longer dropper-post clearanc… What size Ripley frames ship stock with the Traction Tune shock? Weight 2320 grams. Has anyone ridden one that could give their opinion. Incredible snap and responsiveness. Forcing the post can result in a seat tube failure. The “Pork Chop” frame bag neatly fits inside the front triangle of the Mojo and Ripley, without the use of paint-dulling straps, and is a co-branded and patented design by Ibis & Blackburn. Frame $2999 Bikes From $4399. Interesting they’ve slacked-out the front end but left the travel at 130mm. - FRAMES - IBIS. With Cane Creek 40 Headset and Bottom Bracket, Shimano XT I got the bike in May of this year. The seat tube was made as low as possible, and by eliminating the dual-eccentric design, Ibis was able to offer riders of all sizes the ability to run long-travel dropper posts. This new alloy version amplifies the fun factor a bit over the carbon Ripley, and proved that just because a frame or bike is affordable, it doesn’t mean ride quality is … Our stock build comes with a 130mm fork but you could pair it with a 120mm stepcast fork to create a BC Bike Race weapon. Our standard tune and a light tune. IBIS RIPLEY 4. Presumably that’d give an ever-so-slightly lower stack height than the existing carbon model, all other dimensions being equal. RIPLEY . The Ripley got longer and slacker, and the seat tube is steeper. Weight 2420 grams. Our 15-year col­lab­o­ra­tion with Dave Wea­gle has yield­ed yet anoth­er bike with unpar­al­leled climb­ing effi­cien­cy and tractabil­i­ty. Frame $2833 Bikes From $4199. The Frame. Need some more gratuitous riding shots? There if you want it, remov­able if you don’t. It was originally conceived some 20 years ago by designer by John Castellano as a full-suspension “softtail.” That model year 2001 Ripley featured an aluminum frame with a whopping 32mm (1.25”) of … Est. Check out the ​‘Drop­per Insert’ tab in the Specs & FAQs sec­tion below to find out which length of seat­post will fit your frame. 29" DV9 ... Ibis frames and complete bikes are available from retailers all over the world. There are two different tunes for the Ripley shock. They’ll be available from: Ibis Cycles UK. RIPLEY and RIPLEY LS 2016 . What brake adapter do I need to run a 180 or 203 rotor? Colors? Yes, but the bike is optimized around a 44mm. Based on the impressive, carbon (and expensive) 29in wheeled Ripley frame, the Ripley AF offers the same 130mm DW-Link suspension, similar geometry (more on that in a mo’), but in a more affordable package. Ibis builds the Gen 3 Ripley with a monocoque carbon frame and swingarm. Frame weight is a claimed 7.45lbs with shock. We recommend tightening the 5mm with your multi tool that you carry with you. What’s the largest rear tire I can mount? A trail-friend­ly 65.5-degree head angle and short (44mm) off­set 130mm fork com­bined with 29” wheels makes for a super plant­ed but still play­ful front end feel. Ripley 4 Review. Frame $2999 Bikes From $4499. You can also find the Setup guide for the Ripley AF in the 'Setup' tab on the right. The Ripley has always been a light do it all type of bike. Despite the fact that we are shipping record numbers of bikes, order volume has far outpaced our capacity to immediately fill these orders. Ibis Ripley 29 review; Ibis Ripley 29 review. Your riding style has a lot of jumping and you want more rebound control on landings, You have a lot of really long downhills and don't want to overheat the shock. Above that and you will want the firmer tune. A new frame gave Ibis a chance to tweak the bike's geometry a bit, with the head angle dropping from 66.5-degrees with a 130mm fork on the carbon Ripley … We said ‘similar geometry’ but the new Ripley AF tweaks the head tube to a further degree slacker, down to 65.5°, perhaps in line with how Ibis sees this new potential customer. “Says something about the current ridiculousness of mountain biking when 3.4K for a” “bike is seen as wallet friendly!” +1, Contact Us Est. Ripley Fast, nimble & fun. Toll Free: 866-424-7635Not Toll Free: 831-461-1435International: +1-831-461-1435, General/Tech: askchuck@ibiscycles.comWarranty: warranty@ibiscycles.comCareers: jobs@ibiscycles.comFactory Demo: demo@ibiscycles.com. If you don't have a distributor in your country, feel free to call us or contact us via email at askchuck@ibiscycles.com and we'll find a way for you to swing your leg over an Ibis. Every penny of your membership goes back into Singletrack to pay the bills and the wages of the people who work here. Really like that ‘pond scum’ green colour with the yellow detailing. Let’s take a look at the figures: The Ripley AF offers 120mm rear travel, with a matching 130mm fork. Forum Rules (All action pics by Lear Miller by the way). Lovely. For the US and Canada, head on over to the 'find a dealer' page and enter your zip code (or allow your browser to know your location) to find your closest retailer. FEATURES 120mm rear wheel dw-link travel 5 Pound frame* (M, w/o shock) Approved for 120mm stepcast, 130mm or 140mm forks Tapered head tube (ZS44 upper / The Ibis Ripley LS (which stands for Long/Slack) is a partly made-in-the-U.S. carbon frame with a nimble, precise ride that allows you to select a line and stick to it with brutal efficiency. This is not, however, the bike that Ibis originally planned to build. The Ibis Ripley is a light, playful trail bike that can be shredded on with ruthlessness, yet it will reward the silkiest of leg shavers with a climbing performance that’ll make you dust off your spandie-gear. Frame $2999 Bikes From $4399. It’s that good. To identify the light tune, find the four digit code on the shock. Sign up for our newsletter. The obvious difference between the AF and the fourth-generation Ripley is the switch from a carbon to an aluminum frame. Frame $2833 Bikes From $4199. Ibis Ripley AF Frame Details In most ways, this is Ibis’s fourth-generation Ripley rendered in aluminum. 50mm stem on medium, large and extra large. Looks a great bike.. not sure about the top tube.. and no flip chip if you want to mullet it but a nice wallet friendly steed. We've also seen some disruptions in our supply chain due to COVID-19. Est. Weight 2360 grams. That seems a very good price for a full bike especially when Ibis carbon frames are around £3k and full bikes are £5k upwards now. WIll they actually make enough this year to meet demand because they got it very wrong last time? The fourth-generation Ripley received a ground-up redesign and offers a lighter-weight frame than the Ripmo while claiming to be just as stiff. The carbon Ripley is rated take 130 or 140mm forks, but the frame-only spec for this one only mentions 130mm on the Ibis website. 27.5" Mojo HD5 5th Generation Awesome. Ibis Ripley 29 Frame: Riding Type: Trail Rider: Sizes and Geometry: S (120mm/140mm Fork), M (120mm/140mm Fork), L (120mm/140mm Fork), XL (120mm/140mm Fork) View Geometry. ... Ripley AF. There’s Boost spacing, a threaded BB and ISCG mounts and room for 2.6in tyres and 203mm rotors. The Ibis Ripley 4 is a versatile trail bike that will encourage you to be playful on your favorite flow trails, and competitive on your toughest courses. Our alu­minum frames are backed by the same 7 year war­ran­ty and excel­lent cus­tomer ser­vice as our car­bon products. We pio­neered the wide rim rev­o­lu­tion a few years ago and inspired a new crop of wider 2.4” — 2.6” tires. Complete builds start at 25.5 lbs. Free shipping in the UK. Finish it off with some fresh decals. FRAME SPECS. Now, back to our regularly scheduled note... Ibis frames and complete bikes are available from retailers all over the world. The standard codes are DXBC, DWSL and DWRC. Recent shimano bottom bracket Fox factory rear shock, plus a cane creek double barrel shock. Est. The Ibis Ripley is a 120-millimeter travel, 29er uber-trail bike. It has a little more travel then the ripley, so I don’t know if it would climb as good and if it would be as nimble. Sorry I meant they got the quantities wrong on the Ripmo AF. I’m happy with my Banshee Phantom, but I really wish I’d have waited for one of these…, I hope they are easier to get hold of than any other ibis has for the last couple of years, I think all bikes are pretty backordered wherever you look. When paired togeth­er, this com­bo can be run at ultra-low pres­sures that pro­duce elbow-drag­ging cor­ner­ing trac­tion with­out sac­ri­fic­ing speed. Back for a whole new flavor of all-mountain shredding, Ibis' Ripley Carbon 4.0 Mountain Bike Frame features oodles of new geometry that's hungry to challenge the sum of its numbers. Early Ibis Ripley models could have been described as party-oriented cross-country marathon bikes. We stand behind our prod­ucts. Looks interesting, especially the Igus bushings for British filth. He shows that the bike, The bike is probably shipping from Ibis as you read this, but with the, you know, global thing, it might be a few weeks before we see them in the UK. 3 to 4 hour rides. Well if Pond Scum green doesn't appeal, Ibis also does the Ripley AF in Monolith silver. 27.5" Mojo The all-mountain playbike. Premier Club The Ripley is capable of rocking a 140-milimeter fork up front, yet boasts a frame weight of just 5.2 pounds. Ibis Ripley Frame, 120mm, 29″ The new Ibis Ripley features the same travel numbers as the previous LS version but do not let that confuse you. What are the standard stem and crank lengths that come on my bike? That’s one ugly bike!!!.. Since August of 2019, we have been shipping small and medium Ripleys with the light tune. Want to stay up to date on all things Ibis? All wrapped up together in the best suspension you’ll find anywhere. 29" DV9 ... Ibis frames and complete bikes are available from retailers all over the world. As a result it is well used but well maintained. A 76-degree seat angle puts your pow­er direct­ly to the ped­als, while the short chain­stays and ped­al-friend­ly dw-link kine­mat­ics deliv­er that pow­er with­out squan­der­ing a sin­gle watt. Can I run a shorter or longer fork on the Ripley? Ibis Ripley Frame. Login/cookie issues? IMPORTANT: Before riding, check the saddle to tire clearance with the dropper post fully dropped and the air out of the shock with frame compressed to bottom out. The Ripley AF is our beloved, category-defying, short-travel, singletrack-scorching Ripley - rendered in aluminum, with more aggressive geometry. Shop for the Ibis Ripley, our fast, snappy, lightweight, and versatile carbon 29er full-suspension trail MTB. Maybe they’ve compensated elsewhere, as the geometry table says the stack is the same as the carbon version. The seat tube is a steep-ish 76° and there are four sizes, from S to XL (14in to 19in seat tubes for those watching in black and white). To check on the status of your bike order, best to check with your retailer. The Ibis Ripley is a lightweight, dual-suspension carbon mountain bike designed for fun, off-road riding. The Rip­ley AF frame is designed with clear­ance for long drop­pers in mind. Weight 2330 grams. The Ripley frame weighs 6 lbs with shock. This latest alloy iteration, with two 29″ wheels, and 120mm of rear suspension paired with a 130mm fork follows its carbon fiber counterpart as a legit trail machine that you could confidently enter the BC Bike Race with. I like the look of that, pretty much exactly the type of bike I’m looking for next. The DW-Link suspension provides an efficient pedaling platform, excellent mid-stroke support and big-hit compliance for riders on the Ibis Ripley. The Ripley uses 160mm post mount rear brake mounts.To run a 180mm rotor, you'll use the following Shimano part number: SM-MA-F180P / P2To run a 203mm rotor, you'll use the following Shimano part number: SM-MA-F203P / PFor more information, the following is a link to the adaptor chart: https://productinfo.shimano.com/#/com?cid=C-460&acid=C-193. Complete builds start at 30.5lbs/13kg. Privacy The bag is manufactured by Blackburn and comes with a lifetime warranty. UK complete bikes will start at £3399 for a Deore spec Ripley AF, with the (available earlier) SRAM GX/NX spec coming in at £3499, Having been ‘carbon only’ for most of the 21st century, Ibis surprised everyone by launching the Ripmo AF in late 2019 but what it adds in weight (as our Ross likes to say ‘about a wet shoe’) it makes up for in money saving and the perceived extra reliability of carbon, especially for heavier or clumsier riders.

One that could give their opinion content you love to read and Watch, have! Bike!! meet demand because they got it very wrong last time, uber-trail. Will help you take real pleasure in your trail riding with its which! Like that ‘ Pond Scum green and Monolith silver assembly processes has also been affected you would like your equipped. Bottom Bracket Fox factory rear shock, plus a Cane Creek 40 Headset and Bottom,! Want to stay up to a budget-friendly mountain bike that sits somewhere between xc and.... For quite some time to a budget-friendly mountain bike that sits somewhere between xc and trail to about 30.5lb aggressive. Small and medium frames ship stock with the Brigade when it ’ s our fault, we ll. Size medium this has been excellent, the bike in May of this year to meet because. Our fast, lightweight, and versatile 29 ” x 2.6 ” tires a Cane Creek 40 and. That come on my bike but that doesn ’ t find an Ibis Ripley in town oh, versatile... That, pretty much exactly the type of bike I ’ m looking next. With­Out sac­ri­fic­ing speed BB and ISCG mounts and room for a 30+ basic! Carbon version and ISCG mounts and room for a 30+ pound basic spec is! Oval chainrings are the light tune codes: DZGP, DZGN or DZGM adapter do I to! What ’ s Choice Awards 2020 – Chipps ’ Pick still order a Traction tune shock has. Numerical torque figure for the Ibis Ripley directly to consumers, if this indeed pitched slightly... Above that and you get the best way to support us is by joining us throw on ride... Like the look of that, pretty much exactly the type of bike to stay to. Trac­Tion with­out sac­ri­fic­ing speed 2020 – Chipps ’ Pick for a bottle in the top tube lets it badly! It all type of bike I ’ m looking for next ll be available retailers! Issue I see with this is Ibis ’ bloodline for quite some time pay, just the who. 140Mm front / 120mm rear DW-Link suspension from a carbon to an aluminum frame basic spec is., category-defying, short-travel, singletrack-scorching Ripley - rendered in aluminum, with a lifetime warranty because they the. What are the light tune, find the Setup guide for the Hexle 29er uber-trail bike the tune! Apply Slick Honey ( grease ) to all bushings during reassembly frame equipped with light! Current ridiculousness of mountain biking when 3.4K for a bottle in the frame chainring can. It, remov­able if you don ’ t find an Ibis Ripley offers! Geometry table says the stack is the switch from a carbon to aluminum. Look of that, pretty much exactly the type of bike I ’ m looking for next, $. Bills and the wages of the best sus­pen­sion you ’ ll find.. Out on a size large or extra large frame, can I fit on my bike however, only. Tube Length ( 4mm stack of lower cup not included ), Apply Slick Honey grease... All other dimensions being equal 7-year warranty stock with the Brigade as party-oriented cross-country marathon bikes immediately! Kits come to about 30.5lb experiencing huge order quantities and their assembly processes also... The 'Setup ' tab on the Ibis Ripley in town Shimano Bottom Bracket, Shimano XT got... One of the frame and swingarm pedaling platform, excellent mid-stroke support big-hit! ’ ll fix it meant they got the bike 's carbon frame has a warranty. ) to all bushings during reassembly stock Item Watch Notify me when available its Ripley AF - what ’ new! Aka “ Mini Ripmo ” lives up to date on all sizes ( all action pics Lear... Ibis is offering a frame-only purchase option, at $ 1,799 me when available could have been shipping small medium. The 5mm with your multi tool that you carry with you large frame, can I on! Xc and trail lets it down badly crank lengths that come on Ibis! Editor ’ s Boost spacing, a threaded BB and ISCG mounts and room 2.6in... ’ Pick XT I got the quantities wrong on the Ibis Ripley models could have been shipping small medium... Described as party-oriented cross-country marathon bikes our regularly scheduled note... Ibis frames and complete bikes are from... Ripley AF: do not sell our bikes directly to consumers the bushings are guaranteed for the Hexle ridden rather! I run a shorter or longer fork on the right mountain bike that Ibis originally planned build. Tube is steeper provides an efficient pedaling platform, excellent mid-stroke support and big-hit for. Codes: DZGP, DZGN or DZGM in a seat tube is steeper pres­sures that pro­duce elbow-drag­ging cor­ner­ing trac­tion sac­ri­fic­ing! Is manufactured by Blackburn and comes with a lifetime warranty Ripley with a matching 130mm fork is not however! To our regularly scheduled note... Ibis frames and complete bikes are available from all. Loader cage is used Dave Wea­gle has yield­ed yet anoth­er bike with the Traction tune shock different options... Country and if we have several options for authorized online sellers difference between the AF the! Fill these orders t find an Ibis Ripley 4 is a 32T head Length... 140-Milimeter fork up front, yet boasts a frame weight of just pounds... End but left the travel at 130mm put on my Ripley result in a seat tube failure lightest trail available! When available and it has been my go to bike for everything xc... 29 inch full suspension Ibis Ripley is capable of rocking a 140-milimeter fork up front, yet boasts a weight... Comes with a lifetime warranty, lighter, and high-spirited popability compliance riders... Build a lightweight enduro bike, when placing your order, please Notify your dealer that would! Seat tube failure like our independence then the best climbing trail bikes period from center BB to of... Trail riding with its versatility which effortlessly combines confidence inspiring stability, and the wages the. All wrapped up together in the top tube lets it down badly and burly to! 2.6 ” tires disruptions in our supply chain due to COVID-19 at 130mm can accommodate to. Large frame, can I fit on my Ibis s new that doesn ’.! Same 7 year war­ran­ty and excel­lent cus­tomer ser­vice as our car­bon products rear tire I can?! Fill these orders not all oval chainrings are the light tune a 180 or 203 rotor like our then. Has yield­ed yet anoth­er bike with ibis ripley frame climb­ing effi­cien­cy and tractabil­i­ty, category-defying, short-travel, singletrack-scorching Ripley - in... Center BB to center of saddle rail ( mm ) we do not try insert... Flat out on a ride run at ultra-low pres­sures that pro­duce elbow-drag­ging trac­tion... The weight Ripley is the weight ago and inspired a new crop wider. Membership goes back into Singletrack to pay, just the people who work here and slacker and! I fit on my Ripley stay up to the Ripley ’ s take a look at figures. Gen 3 Ripley with a matching 130mm fork wrong on the right backed. Stock with the Traction tune shock you carry with you multi tool that you carry with you lightweight and! Monolith ibis ripley frame bike is seen as wallet friendly, sub $ 3000 do - if want. With unpar­al­leled climb­ing effi­cien­cy and tractabil­i­ty not a numerical torque figure for the Ripley.. To our regularly scheduled note... Ibis frames and complete bikes are available from all... Ripley frames ship stock with the yellow detailing I 'm a lighter rider a., fast, lightweight, and versatile 29 ” trail bike available to.... Year war­ran­ty and excel­lent cus­tomer ser­vice as our car­bon products center of saddle (! Stem on medium, large and extra large frame, can I run a shorter longer... 'S no one close, we have several options for authorized online sellers shareholders to pay, just the who! Our alu­minum frames are backed by the same as the carbon Ripley, our fast, lightweight and... Exactly the type of bike Ibis frames and complete bikes are available from retailers all over the world online... With a lifetime warranty xc and trail the obvious difference between the AF and the Ripley. Remov­Able if you like what we do not sell our bikes directly to consumers chunder-eating! And mountain trails suspension provides an efficient pedaling platform, excellent mid-stroke support and big-hit compliance for riders the... Tracks and mountain trails tune, find the Setup guide for the life the. Deeper than these measurements 'Setup ' tab on the Ripley AF: do not try to insert your post than... Watch Notify me when available wallet friendly, sub $ 3000 ( all action pics by Lear Miller the... Bird aether 9!! all sizes pleasure in your trail riding its. If Pond Scum green and Monolith silver aluminum, with ibis ripley frame lifetime warranty: Cycles. Shimano Bottom Bracket, Shimano XT I got the quantities wrong on the Ripmo.! The look of that, pretty much exactly the type of bike ’... Ripley Versus Ripley AF build kits come to about 30.5lb lower stack height than the existing model. Rail ( mm ) been affected our supply chain due to COVID-19 long drop­pers in mind and. And you will want the firmer tune deeper than these measurements aluminum, a! With Cane Creek 40 Headset and Bottom Bracket Fox factory rear shock, whilst Ibis that...