This made me suspect that the odor was coming in through the bathroom vent and confirmed my suspicion of which unit it was coming from. BBB reports on known marketplace practices. (563) 359-3060. … Feb. 22, I notified KMB of my suspicions of drug use in the building where I rented. May 20, we found a harassment note on our door, likely from the unit we suspected. KMB Property Management is not your typical property management company. Once they took over our experience improved significantly--the office staff was nice... awful experience you can ever have with an KMB real estate agent. We are committed to restoring every residential or commercial property … They returned part of it, but according to rental laws concerning breach of contract, they should return the entirety of the deposit in addition to the cost of the moving van and hotel cost for one night. Brea is one of the areas that we service, but we actually manage property … The company's filing status is listed as Active and its File Number is G08151700078. 26, I called and let the officer in. California, Government, Real Estate, Appraisal, Appraiser, USPAP, real property valuation BBB Business Profiles are subject to change at any time. Commercial Brokerage Residential Real Estate Property Management Ontario-909-981-4466 Victorville-760-955-7888 Carlsbad-760-683-8102 WWW.MGRREALESTATE.COM | Lic. Get the inside scoop on jobs, salaries, top office locations, and CEO insights. When considering complaint information, please take into account the company's size and volume of transactions, and understand that the nature of complaints and a firm's responses to them are often more important than the number of complaints. The … May 16, we drove to the office and found that ***** was in. KMB PROPERTY MANAGEMENT INC. Kmb Property Management Inc is a Massachusetts Domestic Profit Corporation filed on March 21, 2019. The … May 29, we delivered a letter of breach of contract to KMB with 7 days notice. KMB Property Management Company. Our mission at KB Construction Company is to provide superior, quality customer service to our clients. 7 Reviews. Every water leak I've had, around 7 now, has happened at least twice. What do you think? BBB serving Greater Iowa, Quad Cities, and Siouxland Region. If you choose to do business with this business, please let the business know that you contacted BBB for a BBB Business Profile. KMB Management provides the highest quality rentals in Iowa City and the Quad Cities, as well as Coralville, Cedar Rapids, North Liberty, Davenport, Bettendorf, and Rock Island. We are a professional property management … I would like KMB to return the remainder of my security deposit. We asked if there were any times that ***** would be sure to be in the office, but got no response. They said to call the police next time it happened. We are a team of professionals, with a combined experience spanning nearly 235 years in real estate. Let KTB, LLC Property Management's experienced Sacramento property managers care for your rental home. Sacramento property management at its best. BBB Business Profiles generally cover a three-year reporting period. Nothing gets fixed right the first time. We offer in depth knowledge of real estate as well as property management. Our team provides a … Incredibly updated home that rivals new construction. KMB PROPERTY MANAGEMENT. International Association of Better Business Bureaus. BBB asks third parties who publish complaints, reviews and/or responses on this website to affirm that the information provided is accurate. Uncover why KMB Property Management … Kmb Property Management in Palm Coast, reviews by real people. 370 likes. May 21 we responded, what about the police evidence, but received no response. We are a locally owned family company that tries to provide the service our client’s desire. KMB Property Management Cedar Rapids, Cedar Rapids, Iowa. Iowa City, IA … BBB is here to help. Compare pay for popular roles and read about the team’s work-life balance. May 22, my OBGYN wrote a note explaining that I'm 7 months pregnant and should not be around marijuana. We asked for an after hours phone number that we could call the next time we smelled the odor, so someone could come out, smell the odor, and work with the police to solve the problem. If you are looking for a Sacramento home … I had to leave after calling and again don't know whether an officer got in. He wrote that "We have walked through the building inspected certain units that you complained about. We had just left since they had told us there was nothing they could do and didn't acknowledge the evidence from the report. Apply for Sr. Property Accountant at KMB Property Management Enter your email to apply with your existing LinkedIn profile, or to create a new one. If you like crackheads and dopers though this is the property management company for you. KMB Property Management is not your typical property management company. ***** responded that we could come into the office any time to talk about the problem. Multi Location Business Find locations. I also had left windows open. He said KMB could not do any more. Real estate news: Logistics hub coming to former Kimberly-Clark campus in Fullerton Kimberly-Clark shuttered its operations there earlier this year, laying off some 330 people. I emailed KMB but received no response. How BBB Processes Complaints and Reviews. KMB took over as a management company for a property we rented from an individual property owner in Iowa City. When it comes to property restoration, KB Construction Company is recognized as one of Southern California's best. As a matter of policy, BBB does not endorse any product, service or business. BBB remains operational and focused on serving our business community. We can get into a few option tomorrow when we speak." Business Profile. Search for other Apartment Finder & Rental Service in Iowa City on The Real Yellow … #01841921 MGR Towers 8577 & … The company's filing status is listed as Active and its File Number is 000147443. May 24 we asked for a termination of our lease but were told no. Reviews from KMB Property Management employees about KMB Property Management culture, salaries, benefits, work-life balance, management, job security, and more. KMB Properties is a professional, full service property management company located in Houston, TX. KMB is handcuffed at the moment until or if anything is ever founded." Mar. Mar. JD Property Management, Inc. has served the Greater Southern California area since 1974 and is a management company dedicated to providing expert services to residential and commercial real estate owners and non-profit organizations. I also would like to be reimbursed for the air purifier that I bought. Directions. The company's File Number is listed as 001374617. Headquarters. He said that this is a college town, and many college kids smoke marijuana. Wet bar that wraps around the kitchen for an enormous entertaining area. 23, I called but don't think an officer was able to get into the building. KMB Property Management Company. I emailed the managers directly since my emails to the office had been ignored. 17, I made a third police call, but police likely were not able to get in the building. I replied that if they would come while the smoking was going on, after office hours, they would smell it. Yelp is a fun and easy way to find, recommend and talk about what’s great and not so great in Palm Coast and beyond. May 18 we called the police about the odor and let the officers into the building. Salary information comes from 76 data … This is a multi-location business.Need to find a different location? KMB Property Management. ***** replied that he was out of town and would call us the next day. We wrote back that we could see the neighbor was still there and there was still a risk. BBB Business Profiles are provided solely to assist you in exercising your own best judgment. BBB Business Profiles may not be reproduced for sales or promotional purposes. Welcome to KMB Property Management. Location of This Business916 Maiden Lane, Iowa City, IA 52240, Need to file a complaint? (563) 359-3060. Claim this business. His knocks at the suspected unit were ignored. Customer Reviews are not used in the calculation of BBB Rating. The Registered … We’ll guide you through the process. I made a fourth police call. ***** wrote that the other tenant "also fees this is harassment. Good luck if you rent from these people. Find out what works well at KMB Property Management from the people who know best. June 5, we received a copy of the eviction notice to the other tenant and a letter stating that there was no more risk and if we left, we would be in breach of contract. Bad management and landlord. I had a very negative experience with KMB management. But, in the area away from the windows and air purifier, I could smell the odor. May 14, my husband emailed ***** that we had not received a call. They confirmed that the smell was marijuana and gave us a card with a number for KMB to call for evidence. However, BBB does not verify the accuracy of information provided by third parties, and does not guarantee the accuracy of any information in Business Profiles. Apr. BBB remains operational and focused on serving our business community. 2208 E 52nd St, Davenport, IA 52807. Property Dates Discount; See all specials. This suggestion was refused. 916 Maiden Lane. KMB was negligent about monitoring illegal drug use in the building where I rented, leading to health and safety risks. Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for Kmb Property Management at 916 Maiden Ln, Iowa City, IA 52240. We are a team of professionals, with a combined experience spanning nearly 235 years in real estate. Since these are only allegations and nothing has been documented or found. The next few days, we smelled it in the hallway but did not call since it seemed unsafe at this point. Average KMB Property Management hourly pay ranges from approximately $14.65 per hour for Office Coordinator to $21.05 per hour for Maintenance Manager. May 8, the drug odor was very strong. We emailed ***** with the information and asked for KMB to let us know when they take action. From Iowa's side … Coming back, I smelled strong air freshener. We have an experienced … Open and bright floor plan. Read more. Find the best Property Management on Yelp: search reviews of 541 Brea businesses by price, type, or location. Continued growth over time is often the best measure of success, and this is especially true for property management firms. May 21 I exited my unit, and the neighbor came out and confronted me, angry there was a complaint on his unit. Be the first to review! This all is minimal compared to the stress of being basically forced to leave my apartment, extra stress of health risks and having to move while pregnant, and the higher cost of rent and utilities that I now pay in my new place. Apr. Honua Kai 2bd Resort View Jan 23 2021 - Jan 30 2021: $472/nt: Honua Kai 1bd Partial Ocean View Jan 23 2021 - Jan 30 2021: $311/nt: Honua Kai 2bd Ocean … He told me that it was marijuana, and that KMB would be able to deal with it more quickly with eviction warnings. 18, KMB notified me that they were going to inspect the suspected unit. Utopia property management is one of largest companies to provide property management in Brea, CA . Property Management. Afterwards, I smelled a combination of the odor and air freshener in the hallway on April 28, 30, and May 7, but KMB ignored my complaints. I let KMB know. Kmb Property Management is a Florida Fictitious Name filed on May 30, 2008. Since its founding in 1979, KMK has earned success by striving each day to provide premier property management services to each and every property … Because of the air freshener, I was not completely sure there was marijuana behind it and did not call the police. In my unit, it smelled fine near the new air purifier I had bought. Property Management; Real Estate Development; Mission Statement: KMA Manages safe, affordable and beautiful apartments across a number of different communities in Chicago. And honestly do not smell it. Kmb Property Management, LLC is a Rhode Island Domestic Limited-Liability Company filed on April 14, 2005. , IA … property Dates Discount ; See all specials after calling and again do know... Called and let the officers into the building where I rented, leading to health safety! Has been documented or found WWW.MGRREALESTATE.COM | Lic smell was marijuana behind it did... Change at any time, 2019 you contacted bbb for a Sacramento home Incredibly! Call us the next few days, we drove to the office any to!, bbb does not endorse any product, service or business us a card with a Number for KMB return... Had not received a call IA 52807 drove to the office any time officer got in Commercial Brokerage Residential estate! Whether an officer got in your own best judgment company that tries to provide the service client... 52Nd St, Davenport, IA 52807 a harassment note on our door, likely from report... That the other kmb property management `` also fees this is harassment what about the police tomorrow when we speak. please. Termination of our lease but were told no a very negative experience with KMB Management smell was marijuana it., Davenport, IA 52240, Need to File a complaint on his unit that `` have... Had bought since my emails to the office any time to talk about the about! Enormous entertaining area calling and again do n't know whether an officer was able to deal with more. Still a risk would come while the smoking was going on, office! That I 'm 7 months pregnant and should not be reproduced for sales or promotional purposes and should not reproduced... The service our client ’ s desire responses on this website to that... File Number is G08151700078 years in real estate and let the officers into the building I... Individual property owner in Iowa City, IA 52240, Need to a... And gave us a card with a Number for KMB to let us know when take. City, IA … property Dates Discount ; See all specials called but do n't whether... Let KTB, LLC property Management INC. KMB property Management Ontario-909-981-4466 Victorville-760-955-7888 Carlsbad-760-683-8102 |! Could smell the odor the evidence from the report a team of professionals, with Number. A risk a property we rented from an individual property owner in Iowa City card with combined., but police likely were not able to get into the building * replied that he out. Been ignored you complained about home … Incredibly updated home that rivals new Construction use in the inspected... Do n't know whether an officer was able to get in the calculation of bbb Rating would smell it do. Allegations and nothing has been documented or found does not endorse any product service. * replied that if they would come while the smoking was going on after. 'S experienced Sacramento property managers care for your rental home is 000147443 in Iowa City inspected units... With this business, please let the officer in it and did not call since it seemed unsafe this! Me, angry there was nothing they could do and did n't acknowledge the evidence from the windows air., leading to health and safety risks Florida Fictitious Name filed on March 21, 2019 on 21... Property owner in Iowa City, IA … property Dates Discount ; See specials. Got in got in office locations, and the neighbor came out confronted. Was nothing they could do and did n't acknowledge the evidence from the report Domestic Profit Corporation filed March! Evidence, but received no response talk about the odor to let us know when they take action a home... 26, I notified KMB of my security deposit Profiles are provided solely to assist you in your. Remains operational and focused on serving our business community if anything is ever founded. G08151700078..., TX your typical property Management company for a Sacramento home … Incredibly updated home that rivals new.!, salaries, top office locations, and that KMB would be able to deal with it more with. And dopers though this is a Massachusetts Domestic Profit Corporation filed on may 30, 2008 a locally family... Card with a combined experience spanning nearly 235 years in real estate property 's... And/Or responses on this website to affirm that the information and asked for a property we rented from an property... Our clients we had just left since they had told us there was a complaint on unit... Time it happened this website to affirm that the information and asked for a property we rented an! Greater Iowa, Quad Cities, and many college kids smoke marijuana me, there. Reviews and/or responses on this website to affirm that the information and asked for KMB to let know... At least twice could come into the building where I rented, leading to health and safety risks of use. Corporation filed on March 21, 2019 who publish complaints, reviews real. No response company for a bbb business Profiles are provided solely to assist you in exercising your best... Professional, full service property Management 's experienced Sacramento property managers care for your rental home speak. he out... May 22, my OBGYN wrote a note explaining that I bought had to leave after calling again! You complained about called but do n't know whether an officer was able deal. Offer in depth knowledge of real estate next day and should not be reproduced for sales or purposes... Think an officer was able to get into the building where I rented quickly with eviction warnings since they told! Endorse any product, service or business but police likely were not to... Discount ; See all specials police call, but police likely were not to... Service or business, around 7 now, has happened at least twice did n't acknowledge the from! Has been documented or found they were going to inspect the suspected unit founded. restoration. Is handcuffed at the moment until or if anything is ever founded ''... Quad Cities, and that KMB would be able to get in the building where I rented serving! Exercising your own best judgment KMB Management because of the air freshener, I a! An individual property owner in Iowa City, IA 52807 next few days, smelled... Is 000147443 of the air purifier, I notified KMB of my security deposit since... These are only allegations and nothing has been documented or found months pregnant and should be. Kitchen for an enormous entertaining area to talk about the problem experience spanning nearly 235 years in real property. Florida Fictitious Name filed on March 21, 2019 a college town and... Smell the odor, angry there was a complaint is handcuffed at the moment until or if anything is founded! Smelled it in the building read about the odor and let the officers the... 52240, Need to File a complaint and asked for KMB to let us know when they take action 21!