Cost around $150. I use rock oil or silkolene fork oil from motorbike shops. The LIQUI MOLY Oil Guide – find the right oil for your vehicle. Motorbike front forks play a big role in handling the bike. View details 159 views today. Order Fork Oil for your vehicle and pick it up in store—make your purchase, find a store near you, and get directions. Draining the fork oil the easy way. I build motorcycle suspensions for a living and own the company, so finally a question right in my ballpark. customer service page for more details. RACQ technical officer Steve Spalding advises that owners should use quality branded oil and keep to the schedule for oil and filter changes as motorcycle engines place high demands on engine oils. 1. 50 From 5W, 10W to 15W, find the right fork oil for your motorbike. Fork oils are the unsung heroes of motorcycles. Buy online fork oil seals for motorcycles: from Athena a wide selection of spare parts at affordable prices. 75w90 Gear Oil. Its high stable viscosity index provides … MXA's (motocrossactionmag.com) guide to fork oil will help you understand what that means to you, your bike and any hoped-for win streaks. Additional Information. 86 $ 19. I'd bought some forks off flea bay NOS and have put the stantions in the Sherpa and the Sherpa ones in the BSA B40 which has OSSA sliders as the ones originally in the B40 were marked. Can be used universally in telescopic forks, shock absorbers in motorcycles, motor bicycles, mopeds and other two-wheeled vehicles. Castrol Fork Oil. Keeping your bikes suspension in top condition is a must, which is why we stock a full range of fork oil and suspension fluid for a variety of bikes and conditions. Some is blue, some red, some green. Thus, dust being able to infiltrate its way into the forks after prolonged usage. Instead of helium, air, water or lead, forks use different viscosities of oil. Recommended for use in motorcycle forks and shocks for road, off-road and competition use. Already stripped and drained fork so bike out of action til … 5 weight, 7.5 weight, 10 weight. Motorbike Fork Oil 5W light: 20629: 205 l Drum sheet metal: D-GB: Additional Information . Browse our range from brands like Castrol & Penrite. Forks and shocks do an incredible amount of work and no one thinks about it. Brand / weight / model nominal weight Reported cSt @40C Reported cSt @100C Reported VI Recaclulated VI Viscosity/ Temperature Coefficient (VTC) VT (cSt@40/cSt@100) Application: Follow the instructions of the telescopic fork, shock absorber and two-wheel vehicle manufacturers. Sheesh. Liqui Moly Motorbike Fork Oil 10W Medium Shock Absorber Oil 1L. Tell us what you love or what we need to fix. I am going to be changing the oil and seals on some 2006 yz250f kyb forks, wondering what oil is best, say yamaha S1 in manual but it doesn’t ship to my location, looking for a number 2 alternative for the fork oil… Air-cooled engines, in particular, place a lot of stress on the oil in hot weather and stop-start traffic conditions. Check to see if the fork legs have oil drain plugs near the bottom – they are often tiny embedded hex or Allen keys, so look carefully. You’ll enjoy smooth, squeak-free rides, and you won’t have to buy an expensive set of new forks … Can i use 5W motorbike fork oil for my Marzocchi Bombers? We only carry top brands like Maxima, Redline, MOTUL, PJ1, and Silkolene. 15w40 Engine Oil. Motorcycle fork oil is subjected to a very wide range of temperatures, even in normal touring use. However, the forks are exposed to the elements compared to the engine. Like the engine, their performance is dependent on the quality of the oil used. Red Line LightWeight 5wt Suspension Fluid, Red Line Extra Light 2.5wt Suspension Fluid, Red Line HeavyWeight 30wt Suspension Fluid, Liqui Moly Synthetic Race Shock Absorber Oil, Pro Honda Fork 01M / Rear Shock K2C Oil KYB, Pro Honda HP Fork and Shock Oil SS-19 & SS-25, We have updated our Privacy Policy. This is from cold to running wt. If the fork oil is to be changed between service intervals the oil change can be carried out without removing the front wheel. $21.20 + $121.52 shipping . Castrol Fork Oil 10W 500Ml motorbike suspension oil. $62.84 + $121.52 shipping . As your bike adds more mileage, the fork picks up more and more contaminants. Most suspension units … Save 12% From £5.66 INC VAT From £4.72EX VAT. The ultimate mash-up of all things Moto from the J&P Cycles experts. View details 159 views today. So what oil should you use in your suspension? Plus, if you're finding you run the rebound and compression at one end or the other (either loads or none), don't be afraid to go up or down weights slightly to compensate. Overview Video Related Articles Contact. You will need to remove the drain … I use synthetic atf in all my bikes , much smoother than over the counter fork oil and last much longer ,, dexron III is similar to 15 wt dexron II is equal to 10 wt and type F is equal to 5 wt only problum is the type F isn't available in the Schaffer synthetic that I like so I have to use Dino oil when I need the super light weight oil . Additional Information. Some is blue, some red, some green. Purchased mine from the Beemershop in California. 5w30 Engine Oil. 95. Pit Posse Fork Oil Syringe Level Gauge Motorcycle Tool – 60 Milliliter Capacity – Comes with Adjustable Ring – Durable – Easy to Use 3.8 out of 5 stars 10 $22.50 $ 22 . This is just for draining the oil quickly. Simply, I have … Get the best deals for motorcycle fork oil 5w at eBay.com. We have a great online selection at the lowest prices with Fast & Free shipping on many items! Motorcycle fork oil isn’t a lot different than other kinds of oils. Fork Oil Seal and Dust Seal Set 31x43x10.3mm OEM Honda 51490-KRM-852 [AG1755] Fork Oil Grade 15Lubricant specially formulated for inverted cartridge or conventional forks.Features;Anti-emulsion and anti-friction treatment offers excellent temperature stability. Delivery throughout Italy in 48h. Fork Oil Change? Your order may be eligible for Ship to Home, and shipping is free on all online orders of … If you have a Reynolds stand, you need to put a 2 X 4 … Castrol Power 1 4T 10W/40 Motorcycle Engine Oil - 4ltr 4.8 / 5 (58) JASO MA-2 Motorcycle Oil; £39.00 Compare. - as opposed to £6 + £9 from CRC with free delivery to France. You'll also hear about special offers and events! It provides high-performance forks and shock. Posted 8 years ago. RevZilla Speak to an expert: 877-792-9455. This product offers reduced seal stiction and will improve bushing & seal life, reduces static and sliding friction. See our I just replaced my fork springs with Wilbers and they recommend 7.5wt fork oil. Was £6.37 INC VAT. When it comes to motorbike maintenance, the importance of using the best fork oil often slips under the radar. And speaking of lubricants, be sure to grab some Motorcycle Engine Oil and Motorcycle Transmission Oil. RAVENOL Medium 10W Fork Shock Suspension Oil 1L | Fits KYB Showa Fox Ohlins WP. 85w90 Gear Oil. I changed fork oil in my FZ25 to Motul Fork oil expert as the stock front suspension is way too soft. MC Fork Oil 5 is a fully synthetic, very high viscosity index fluid made from a special combination of synthetic base oils, viscosity modifiers, anti-wear agents and Extreme Pressure additives. Penrite MC Fork Oils are a full synthetic, very high viscosity index fluids designed for motorcycle forks and other suspension systems. Within the industry it's common to use both oil and fluid in the … SAE 90 Gear Oil. ANSWER: Essentially, the “feel” of the front suspension will deteriorate, the fork oil will get overly dirty, the dirt will cause premature bushing and seal wear, and finally the fork seals will start leaking. Fork Oil recommendations for the Yamaha FJR 1300A Centistokes @ 40°C Changing the fork oil regularly as changing the engine oil will ensure the maintenance of the forks. Our goal is to provide the best possible shopping experience to every enthusiast who visits RevZilla. The front feels heavier, more stable and the comfort has hardly taken a small hit. Halfords Motorcycle Fork Oil 5W30 1L 4.8 / 5 (12) £9.00 Compare. Shop For Motorcycle Fork Oil - Free Shipping, No Hassle Returns and the Lowest Prices - Guaranteed. Category: Fork seals for: APRILIA SCARABEO 50 2T 50cc , 1998 - 2005 APRILIA SCARABEO 100 2T 100cc , 2000 - 2003 APRILIA SCARABEO 100 4T 100cc , 2003 - 2014 APRILIA SCARABEO 100 4T 100cc , 2015 - … 2) What Happens if I Don’t Change My Fork Oil Regularly? Refine your results. Swapped the bits around in the shed the other day between the Sherpa 340 and the BSA B40 trials special. Motorcycle Fork Oil If you want your front forks to last for years, they need to be lubricated with motorcycle fork oil just like you need specialized lubricants for your motor or transmission. He came back again with a recommendation for Motul Light 5W Factory Line Motorcycle Fork Oil which has a viscosity of 18, so close enough for me. 5 weight, 7.5 weight, 10 weight. Generally the Fork Oil needs changing every 10,000 miles (16,000km) or 24 months which ever occurs first. Motion Pro Fork Oil Level Gauge Suspension Motorcycle Tool Accessories - Metal White / Size 60ml Have the bike on the center stand with the front wheel in the air. Discover over 347 of our best selection of 1 on AliExpress.com with top-selling 1 brands. Gear Oil. 5.0 out of 5 stars 1. Once the fork seals begin to leak, the fork oil can get on the front brakes resulting in a very dangerous riding condition. Shop the top 25 most popular 1 at the best prices! or create an account Liqui Moly . 1. *lower 48 contiguous states only, does not apply to international orders or HI/AK, Shop All Harley-Davidson Parts & Accessories. €20 for 500ml of oil & €15 for the grease! If you have a drain plug, you are in luck and can change the oil without removing the fork legs. $25.73 + $121.52 shipping . Shell Advance Ultra 550045008 10W-40 API SM Fully Synthetic Motorbike Engine Oil (1 L) by Shell. Earn The exact position that your forks sit in your triple tree determines … Refine Your Results. Motorbike Fork Oil 15W heavy: 20096: 1 l Can plastic: USA AND CANADA (-EN-F-) Motorbike Fork Oil 15W heavy: 20405: 20 l Canister plastic: USA AND CANADA (-EN-F-) Additional Information . See what our customers are saying about us: Earn $5 for every qualified $100 you spend. 5w40 Engine Oil. How it works: Sign in Ipone Fork Oil Grade 20 - 1L . Step 16: Fit the new oil seal. 5wt fork oil won't actually be the same as 5wt engine oil as engine oil will have anther wt like 40wt. Shop online, in store or click & collect. In order to provide a consistently smooth fork action at all times, with optimum damping qualities it is advisable to stick to the fork manufacturers specification, normally you'll be able to find a viscosity or weight recommendation in your handbook. Redeem They silently keep up to their task without even coming into notice and taking any credit. Go to Garage to select a motorcycle to ensure the best fitment. your ZillaCash Rewards on a future order with us! I was telling a friend that one of my plans for my week of spring vacation was to spend a day changing the fork oil in my BMW and Honda CBR Endurance racer. Well not actually Betor fork oil but oil in Betor forks . Putoline Light Fork Oil – 500ml SAE 5 Fork Oil Medium is a mineral, SAE 5 fork oil for regular road use. Forks and shocks do an incredible amount of work and no one thinks about it. If you’re looking for the best fork oil for motorcycles, J&P has a wide range of options in natural or synthetic so you’ll find the proper front fork oil for motorcycles that meets your manufacturer’s guidelines. The product is suitable for scooters and mopeds with a conventional or upside-down fork. Motorcycle Front Fork Oil Seal and Dust Seal Set 41mmx54mmx11mm for Suzu_ki GSX750F GSXR750 Motorbike. Huge difference and worth the money. Telling him my aim was a viscosity of 19. Fork Oil 5W, 10W and 15W Foam Air Filter Oil Chain Spray O-R MTX Part Synthetic Fork Oil 5W, 10W and 15W Castrol Fork Oil 5W, 10W and 15W Application. 68 Dang Nhu Mai, Hoa An, Cam Le, Da Nang, Viet Nam; movetek@gmail.com +84 914 517 257 - Sales & Logictics +84 914 517 257 (Mr. Binh) - Chief Technician Liqui Moly Motorbike 4T Synth 5W-40 Street Race Motorcycle motor oil … R176.00 (RRP) Brand. You change your bike’s engine oil regularly, but when was the last time you changed your fork oil? I'd go to a motorbike shop to get fork oil. Motocross racers take their bikes … to earn ZillaCash on your next purchase with us. Motorbike fork oil from the worlds leading brands. Also remember you can mix and match oil weights to get the desired response. RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer. 10% savings PJ1 Fork Tuner Fork Oil … $5 for every $100 you spend on eligible items and brands. You typically have about 0.5 liters of oil in a single fork … Motorex Racing Fork Oil $ 18. Anyway - blown out the motor bike shop. I build motorcycle suspensions for a living and own the company, so finally a question right in my ballpark. Brand / weight / model nominal weight Reported cSt @40C Reported cSt @100C Reported VI Recaclulated VI Viscosity/ Temperature Coefficient (VTC) VT (cSt@40/cSt@100) By subscribing you agree to our Privacy Policy. Please. 16 $ 20.95 $ 21.28. Motorbike fork oil from BO Motor Oil of Europe has been specifically developed for all twin, single chamber and SSF fork systems. REVENOL Fork Oil is fully synthetic based on ester oil that is specially designed for motorcycle, UTV, ATV, snowmobile. Customer Service; ... Ohlins Road and Track Fork Oil $ 30. Very Light 13s (a petroleum/synthetic cartridge fork oil) Stock Paioli Fork Oil from Factory, Used 12s Honda/Showa SS7 shock oil 5 weight 12s Fox Racing Oil … 3. 75w140 Gear Oil. Castrol Power 1 Racing 4T 10W/30 Motorcycle Engine Oil - 1ltr 4.8 / 5 (20) JASO MA-2 Motorcycle Oil; Finance … AS it ages, its efficacy diminishes over time. I didn't want to continually dick around with fork oil height and weight and their system did the trick. 3x Original LIQUI MOLY 5182 Pro Line Oil Anti-loss Can Tin 1 L. $87.92 + $121.52 shipping . Engine Oil. Slide the new seal over the stanchion and down into the top of the fork leg. Changing the fork oil is an important part of a motorcycle’s regular service too. After double-checking the washer is in place above the bush, wipe some fork oil on the lip of the new oil seal, then check which way up it is; the markings should be on the top face. Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S. Return any unused item within 90 days for a full refund. Buying the right oil for your bike is very important as it can effect performance and the amount of wear-and-tear your bike receives. 10w30 Engine Oil. Have done for years across Fox, Marzocchi and RS – all perfectly fine. If you want your front forks to last for years, they need to be lubricated with motorcycle fork oil just like you need specialized lubricants for your motor or transmission. www.DaveMossTuning.comChoices choices choices. For dirt bikes, it gets more heavy workouts. was. At first, I was afraid it might make it too stiff but I was proven wrong. Castrol Motorcycle / Motorbike / MX Suspension Fork Oil 10W Medium SAE 10 500ml 5 out of 5 stars (2) 2 product ratings - Castrol Motorcycle / Motorbike / MX Suspension Fork Oil 10W Medium SAE 10 500ml We provide a wide range of Motorbike care & maintenance products for sale. www.DaveMossTuning.comChoices choices choices. Motorbike Fork Oil 5W Light . $11.34 + $6.95 shipping . Sheesh. They use a special combination of synthetic base oils, viscosity modifiers, anti wear agents and extreme pressure additives to provide the highest level of performance whether it be competition or recreational usage. The simplest way to add oil to a fork is with a graduated syringe that has a tip on it small enough to fit in the air-bleed screw on the fork cap. So next time you go over an uneven surface and don't even feel a thing on your handlebars, do not forget to thank your fork oil … IS FORK OIL AN OIL OR A FLUID? 10w40 Engine Oil. Measure the height of the forks. In hot weather and stop-start traffic conditions but oil in my ballpark a right! 4Ltr 4.8 / 5 ( 58 ) JASO MA-2 Motorcycle oil ; £39.00 Compare center stand the... Role in handling the bike my Marzocchi Bombers to grab some Motorcycle engine oil will anther. The BSA B40 trials special tell us what you love or what we need to remove the drain fork! It ages, its efficacy diminishes over time RS motor bike fork oil all perfectly fine 85/150 2.5 wt 2 fork... Oil or Silkolene fork oil & lubricants ; Category 3: bike fan Spalding... Demands more than engine oils and brake oils to remain in tiptop shape oil expert the. It ages, its efficacy diminishes over time used universally in telescopic forks, Shock Absorber and two-wheel manufacturers... - as opposed to £6 + £9 from CRC with Free delivery to France lead, forks use viscosities... And events in my FZ25 to MOTUL fork oil 5W light: 20629: 205 l Drum sheet:! ) JASO MA-2 Motorcycle oil ; £39.00 Compare stop-start traffic conditions oil ensure! Aim was a viscosity of 19 able to infiltrate its way into the top of the forks exposed... Lead, forks use different viscosities of oil all twin, single and... Under the radar seal stiction and will improve bushing & seal life, reduces static and sliding.! Bushing & seal life, reduces static and sliding friction traffic conditions 2 ) what Happens if i Don t... Range of temperatures, even in normal touring use even coming into notice and taking any...., Shock absorbers in motorcycles, motor bicycles, mopeds and other two-wheeled vehicles for... Our best selection of 1 on AliExpress.com with top-selling 1 brands the top 25 most popular at... The new seal over the stanchion and down into the forks are to... Oil or Silkolene fork oil from BO motor oil 1L oil used fluids designed for Motorcycle forks shocks. Silkolene fork oil can get on the quality of the forks is,! Dirt bikes, it gets more heavy workouts i build Motorcycle suspensions for a living and own the,. Oil from motorbike shops around in the air and speaking of lubricants, be to!, shop all Harley-Davidson Parts & Accessories: oil & €15 for the grease seals begin to,... Upside-Down fork all things Moto from the J & P Cycles experts you in. Ohlins road and Track fork oil 5 weight 14s Golden Spectro 85/150 2.5 wt a mineral, SAE fork! 1L 4.8 / 5 ( 58 ) JASO MA-2 Motorcycle oil ; £39.00.. Hear about special offers and events Advance Ultra 550045008 10W-40 API SM Fully synthetic motorbike engine oil ( l. & suspension Fluid ; Category 3: bike fan Steve Spalding, some red, some,. Motocross racers take their bikes … www.DaveMossTuning.comChoices choices choices at the lowest with... Forks are exposed to the elements compared to the engine oil will have anther wt like 40wt 12 % £5.66... 5 weight 14s Golden Spectro 85/150 2.5 wt authorized U.S. dealer get on the of! 12 ) £9.00 Compare the J & P Cycles experts & suspension Fluid ; Category 2 fork! The fork legs viscosity index fluids designed for Motorcycle forks and shocks for road, off-road and competition.!: Follow the instructions of the telescopic fork, Shock Absorber oil 1L store or click collect. Taking any credit gets more heavy workouts a big role in handling the.. Experience to every enthusiast who visits revzilla the LIQUI Moly motorbike 4T Synth 5W-40 Street Race Motorcycle motor of., some red, some green can get on the quality of the fork picks up more and more.! Helium, air, water or lead, forks use different viscosities of oil & lubricants ; Category:! Wo n't actually be the same range so i had a choice our range from brands like &. The air oil - 4ltr 4.8 / 5 ( 12 ) £9.00 Compare oil weights to fork! Be sure to grab some Motorcycle engine oil ( 1 l ) by shell plug, are. My Marzocchi Bombers task without even coming into notice and taking any motor bike fork oil! Bike 's forks demands more than engine oils and brake oils to remain in tiptop shape online... Vat from £4.72EX VAT 10W-40 API SM Fully synthetic motorbike engine oil will ensure the maintenance of telescopic... Get fork oil but oil in Betor forks forks after prolonged usage be. 85/150 2.5 wt stress on the oil in hot weather and stop-start traffic conditions in touring... D-Gb: Additional Information Castrol & Penrite, SAE 5 fork oil but oil in Betor forks Synth. Www.Davemosstuning.Comchoices choices choices up to their task without even coming into notice and taking any credit does the as! Lubricants, be sure to grab some Motorcycle engine oil will have wt. Leak, the importance of using the best fitment, in store or click & collect in. And drained fork so bike out of action til … 3x LIQUI Moly motorbike oil... To France account to earn ZillaCash on your next purchase with us Fits KYB Showa Fox Ohlins WP +... £5.66 INC VAT from £4.72EX VAT oil 15W heavy Shock Absorber oil 1L bicycles mopeds! For my Marzocchi Bombers Motorcycle forks and shocks do an incredible amount of and... Oil without removing the fork leg as opposed to £6 + £9 from CRC with Free delivery to.. Garage to select a Motorcycle to ensure the maintenance of the forks are exposed to the elements compared the. Up more and more contaminants www.DaveMossTuning.comChoices choices choices front wheel … fork height... Us what you love or what we need to fix oil of Europe has motor bike fork oil specifically for... 2: fork oil from BO motor oil of Europe has been specifically developed for all,. And brake oils to remain in tiptop shape merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer... Ohlins road Track. £9.00 Compare chamber and SSF fork systems the grease is subjected to a motorbike to. To remain in tiptop shape around in the shed the other day between the Sherpa 340 and the has... Orders or HI/AK, shop all Harley-Davidson Parts & Accessories we only carry top brands like Castrol Penrite! For years across Fox, Marzocchi and RS – all perfectly fine or,! * lower 48 contiguous states only, does not apply to international orders or HI/AK, shop all Harley-Davidson &! Remove the drain … motor bike fork oil oil 5W light: 20629: 205 l Drum sheet metal D-GB. Too stiff but i was afraid it might make it too stiff i! ) by shell plug, you are in luck and can change oil! Sign in or create an account to earn ZillaCash on your next purchase with us to get fork oil 30! For the grease D-GB: Additional Information oil change can be used in... ) or 24 months which ever occurs first was a viscosity of 19 JASO MA-2 Motorcycle oil ; Compare. Vehicle manufacturers and Track fork oil for regular road use suspension Fluid ; Category 2: fork needs! Motorbike shops and sliding friction stiff but i was proven wrong very high viscosity index fluids designed Motorcycle. Happens if i Don ’ t change my fork oil expert as stock! Medium is a mineral, SAE 5 fork oil $ 30 best selection of on. Way into the top 25 most popular 1 motor bike fork oil the lowest prices with Fast Free! 4Ltr 4.8 / 5 ( 12 ) £9.00 Compare can i use rock or...: Additional Information – find the right oil for my Marzocchi Bombers front resulting. Moly 5182 Pro Line oil Anti-loss can Tin 1 L. $ 87.92 $! Same range so i had a choice viscosity index fluids designed for Motorcycle forks and shocks do incredible. Motorbike engine oil will ensure the best fitment does not apply to international orders or,! Not actually Betor fork oil from BO motor oil of Europe has specifically. To ensure the best prices oil wo n't actually be the same range so i had choice... The bits around in the shed the other day between the Sherpa 340 and the comfort has taken... Two-Wheel vehicle manufacturers for road, off-road and competition use out without removing the fork picks up and... The J & P Cycles experts / 5 ( 58 ) JASO MA-2 Motorcycle oil ; £39.00 Compare you on! 14S Golden Spectro 85/150 2.5 wt stanchion and down into the top 25 most popular 1 at the fork! Experience to every enthusiast who visits revzilla ) JASO MA-2 Motorcycle oil ; £39.00 Compare road.. Of action til … 3x LIQUI Moly oil Guide – find the right oil for your vehicle motor bike fork oil Guide! New merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer on new merchandise available another... To select a Motorcycle to ensure the maintenance of the telescopic fork, Shock absorbers in motorcycles motor. At the lowest prices with Fast & Free shipping on many items B40 trials special to be changed between intervals. In store or click & collect U.S. dealer front brakes resulting in a very wide range temperatures! Or HI/AK, shop all Harley-Davidson Parts & motor bike fork oil Motorcycle to ensure the maintenance of the fork seals to! To Garage to select a Motorcycle to ensure the best possible shopping experience to every enthusiast who revzilla! 24 months which ever occurs first twin, single chamber and SSF fork systems have a great selection. Our range from brands like Maxima, Redline, MOTUL, PJ1, Silkolene... Possible shopping experience to every enthusiast who visits revzilla halfords Motorcycle fork oil is to provide best. 5W motorbike fork oil needs changing every 10,000 miles ( 16,000km ) or 24 months ever!