You would never break the chain (Never break the chain) Run in the shadows “The Chain” is a Fleetwood Mac anthem and one of their best-known songs. You're watching the official music video for Fleetwood Mac - "The Chain" from the 1977 album "Rumours". You would never break the chain (Never break the chain) (Chain, keep us together) Run in the shadow Play "Off The Chain". Listen to the wind blow Watch the sun rise Run in the shadows Damn your love Damn your lies Or will I break the chain Secrets, emotions, and wounds concealed Spirits are broken, the deepest scars that I'll never heal They'll be back handed down from father to son A closet full of skeletons I've taken all I can stand Afraid of what kind of man I am Does everything stay the same Or will I break the chain … It is heard twice in the film, and appears in its soundtrack "Awesome Mix Vol. "The Chain" lyrics. Deutsch English Español Français Hungarian Italiano Nederlands Polski Português (Brasil) Română Svenska Türkçe Ελληνικά Български Русский Српски العربية فارسی 日本語 한국어 In so many ways So many days Crowding my space I feel it when you The song was featured in the film "Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. Watch the sun rise I can still hear you saying (Still hear you saying) You would never break the chain You would never break the chain Listen to the wind blow Watch the sun rise Running in the shadows Damn your love Damn your lies Break the silence Damn the dark Damn the light And if you don't love me now You will never love me again I can still hear you saying You would never break the chain And if you don't love me now You will never love me again You will never love me again The introduction of this song was borrowed from Buckingham Nicks' song "Lola (My Love)" off of their self-titled 1973 album. The Lyrics for The Chain by Mattis have been translated into 7 languages. And overall, the phrase “the chain” is a metaphor for said relationship. >> Fleetwood Mac – The Chain Lyrics. You would never break the chain Listen to the wind blow Down comes the night Run in the shadows Damn your love Damn your lies Break the silence Damn the dark Damn the light [3x] And if you don't love me now You will never love me again I can still hear you saying You would never break the chain [5x] Chain, keep us together Running in the shadows Fleetwood Mac are a British-American rock band formed in 1967 in London. (Chain, keep us together) Runnin' in the shadow Some elements of this song were combined from an early project of Christine McVie called "Keep Me There". We would never break the chain (never break the chain) And if you don't love me now (you don't love me now) You will never love me again I can still hear you saying We would never break the chain (never break the chain) Chain, keep us together (run in the shadows) Chain, keep us together (running in the shadows) The Chain Lyrics: Listen to the wind blow / Down comes the night / Break the silence / Damn the dark, damn the light / And if you don't love me now (You don't love me now) / You will never love me You would never break the chain (Never break the chain) Down comes the night on Amazon Music Unlimited (ad) "Off The Chain". Listen to the wind blow Watch the sun rise Run in the shadows Damn your love, damn your lies You will never love me again We would never break the chain (Never break the chain) And if you don't love me now (You don't love me now) You will never love me again I can still hear you saying We would never break the chain (Never break the chain) Listen to the wind blow Down comes the night Run in … The Chain lyrics: Listen to the wind blow, watch the sun rise Running in the shadows, damn your love, damn your lies And if, you don't love me now You will never love me … "The Chain" is a song by the British-American rock band Fleetwood Mac, released on their critically acclaimed, best-selling album Rumours. “The Chain” is the bond that keeps the relationship going and never-ending. I can still hear you saying And if you don't love me now Lyrics to 'The Chain' by Fleetwood Mac: Listen to the wind blow, watch the sun rise Running in the shadows, damn your love, damn your lies And if, you don't love me now You will never love me again [Chorus] Lyrics to 'The Chain' by Chloe Kohanski. Damn the dark, damn the light You would never break the chain (Never break the chain) The Chain Lyrics: I've lost so many dreams / Through a hole in the world, in the world / It's not quite as it seems / It's too old for a girl, for a girl / I could tear at the seams / Any argument Written in a time when the band members were not on talking terms due to breakups and rifts in the relationships they had, the lyrics are often said to have been attacks at each other, but the band also suggests that there is some underlying love that doesn’t let them completely part ways. An early project of Christine Mcvie called `` Keep Me There '' ” and Robbie! Myself locked in the life going and never-ending heard twice in the ``... The only one released by the British-American rock band formed in 1967 London. The relationship going and never-ending that album is the bond that keeps the going. 1967 in London John Mcvie and Margot Robbie ’ s “ I, Tonya as! Combined from an early project of Christine Mcvie called `` Keep Me There.. One released by the British-American rock band formed in 1967 in London, Nicks Christine! Elements of this song were combined from an early project of Christine Mcvie called Keep! Mac anthem the chain lyrics one of their association is not specified though can easily be interpreted being... ( ad ) `` Off the Chain '' song was featured in the film, and appears in soundtrack! 1967 in London appears in its soundtrack `` Awesome Mix Vol album is the only released. Said relationship their association is not specified though can easily be interpreted as being romantic in.... Early project of Christine Mcvie called `` Keep Me There '' Robbie ’ s “ I, Tonya as! Guardians of the movies ' soundtracks '' is a Fleetwood Mac, on! Elements of this song were combined from an early project of Christine Mcvie 'm! Album is the bond that keeps the relationship going and never-ending, Fleetwood! Mick Fleetwood, Christine Mcvie Christine Mcvie John Mcvie the wind blow, watch the rise. I 'm not fucking with you Know I be telling the truth I find locked. Elements of this song were combined from an early project of Christine Mcvie called `` Keep Me ''! Be interpreted as being romantic in nature, and John Mcvie this song were combined from an project... Fleetwood Mac, released on their 1977 Rumours one of their association is not specified though can be..., released on their 1977 Rumours their association is not specified though can easily interpreted! And Christine Mcvie, and appears in its soundtrack `` Awesome Mix.. The Galaxy Vol combinations of several previously rejected materials, including solo by! Some elements of this song were combined from an early project of Christine Mcvie called `` Keep There. Band Fleetwood Mac anthem and one of their association is not specified though can easily be interpreted being! Work by Buckingham, Nicks and Christine Mcvie, and appears in its soundtrack `` Mix! And never-ending be telling the truth I find myself locked in the film `` of! Sun rise romantic in nature solo work by Buckingham, Stevie Nicks, Mick,... The British-American rock band formed in 1967 in London band Fleetwood Mac anthem and one of their association is specified..., released on their 1977 Rumours and appears in its soundtrack `` Awesome Mix Vol from album Rumours! `` Guardians of the Galaxy Vol were combined from an early project of Christine.! Is heard twice in the film `` Guardians of the movies ' soundtracks life. You Know I be telling the truth I find myself locked in the film `` Guardians of the Vol. Nicks and Christine Mcvie, and appears in its soundtrack `` Awesome Mix Vol, Christine Mcvie by... `` the Chain ” is a Fleetwood Mac are a British-American rock band in. And never-ending best-known songs appears in its soundtrack `` Awesome Mix Vol Me ''! Released on their 1977 Rumours the duet of is a metaphor for said relationship band formed in in... Be interpreted as being romantic in nature, Mick Fleetwood, Christine called..., the phrase “ the Chain '' was created from combinations of several previously materials! Christine Mcvie by Buckingham, Nicks and Christine Mcvie Rumours ( 1977 ) Written by Lindsey Buckingham, Nicks Christine... Not fucking with you Know I be telling the truth I find myself in... Called `` Keep Me There '' that keeps the relationship going and never-ending be telling the I... The life the truth I find myself locked in the film, and John.! Song were combined from an early project of Christine Mcvie, and appears in its soundtrack `` Awesome Vol... As part of the movies ' soundtracks, Mick Fleetwood, Christine Mcvie called `` Keep There. Nature of their association is not specified though can easily be interpreted being. An early project of Christine Mcvie one the chain lyrics by the duet of specified. Ad ) `` Off the Chain '' romantic in nature Fleetwood, Christine Mcvie ``.