Sales/Service: (316) 462-3673; Toll Free: (316) 462-3673; Parts: (316) 462-1430; ... Best Used Cars For Sale in Wichita KS - … wichita > cars & trucks - by owner ... $14,900 (Wichita KS (Tallgrass) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. Description:  Used 2008 Ford Ranger for sale - $3,850 - 230,822 miles, Description:  Used 2004 Lexus RX 330 FWD for sale - $5,300 - 198,159 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Alloy Wheels. We have 2,739 used cars in Wichita for sale that are reported accident free, 2,087 1-Owner cars, and 2,459 … Fuel Economy High to Low. Ford Fusion in Wichita, KS 26.00 listings starting at $3,999.00 Honda Accord in Wichita, KS 21.00 listings starting at $3,499.00 Honda Civic in Wichita, KS 21.00 listings starting at $2,699.00 Hyundai Elantra in Wichita, KS 42.00 listings starting at $2,800.00 Hyundai Sonata in Wichita, KS … These guys were great, friendly and easy to work with, Description:  Used 2012 Chevrolet Cruze 1LT Sedan FWD for sale - $4,995 - 161,969 miles with Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Description:  Used 2010 Chevrolet Impala LT FWD for sale - $5,980 - 101,717 miles with Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Remote Start, Transmission:  4-Speed Automatic, Color:  Red Jewel Tintcoat. to get a call today and never got it. Wichita, KS Buying Tips. If you've been looking for a quality used Buick or GMC in Wichita and want to pay the best price in town for real quality, Donovan Auto has a great selection of certified pre-owned cars, trucks and SUVs to … TrueCar has over 919,449 listings nationwide, updated daily. Wichita, KS … ... Give us a call at (316) 684-6521 or stop by our Wichita, KS Chevrolet Cadillac dealership and see us in person. We'll help you find great deals among the millions of vehicles available nationwide on CarGurus, and we'll provide you with dealer reviews and vehicle history for each one. Research, compare and save listings, or contact sellers directly from 3614 vehicles in Wichita. Fill in the form below and we'll get right back to you. I didn’t end up buying it before they sold the car but I would deal with them again! For used cars, I would suggest using a service like Carmax. questions. Explore Our Used Cars for Sale in Wichita, KS Wichita drivers on the hunt for a used SUV in Wichita, KS can rely on a Don Hattan dealership for an excellent selection at an affordable price. The buying process was efficient. wichita > cars & trucks - by owner ... $300 (Wichita ks) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. There are numerous new and used car dealers and they seem to be along all the major streets like Kellogg. The staff was very friendly and accommodating to my I emailed again they finally sent them to my email as requested, twice. We had a great experience here. I have had excellent communication with a salesman Luis through email and I am almost Prestige is quick to respond and relaxed (not pushy). And when it's time to get rid of your old ride, sell your car simply and securely on CarGurus. I remembered why I avoid dealerships. Refine Search . Description:  Used 2010 Mercury Mariner Premier 4WD for sale - $4,800 - 138,823 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Heated Seats. I asked for more pics, they sent me empty links. Description:  Used 2011 Hyundai Sonata Limited FWD for sale - $5,495 - 134,688 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Heated Seats, Transmission:  6-Speed Automatic. Vehicle still for sale many weeks later. Chrysler 200. View our private inventory stocked with hundreds of elite cars to choose from. They worked very well with me. You’ll never think about used cars the same way again. Sort By: Price Low to High. Shop vehicles for sale in Wichita, KS at Cars.com. Wichita, KS 67206. Used Cars Wichita KS At Ecars, our customers can count on quality used cars, great prices, and a knowledgeable sales staff. We analyze millions of used cars daily. I'm in the process of purchasing a car from them and if it all goes well I will Coronavirus update: New contactless services to help keep you safe. Ultimately did not purchase, only willing to reduce price $300 on $11k+ asking price, started already reduced from initial price. We provide a vast selection of new and used vehicles, exceptional car care and customer service with a smile! Shop with confidence knowing that your financing has already approved. I was impressed! Start shopping for a used car today. smooth and quick sales transaction and were able to get me great deals on both quality vehicles. Alysa who processes all your paperwork is a master problem solver! favorite this post Dec 23 2003 Monte Carlo SS $3,000 pic hide this posting restore restore this … Description:  Used 2013 Hyundai Sonata GLS FWD for sale - $5,500 - 165,938 miles with Alloy Wheels, Steel Wheels, Bluetooth, Heated Seats, Friendly, helpful staff ready to answer any and all questions, while solving any problems that may arise! Wichita, KS 67203. Find the best used cars in Wichita, KS. And if you only want to see cars with a single owner, recent price drops, photos, or available financing, our filters can help with that too. Used Cars Wichita KS At Elite Auto Sales, our customers can count on quality used cars, great prices, and a knowledgeable sales staff. Had our eye on a couple cars but decided that if nobody has a minute for us we will take our money else where, Description:  Used 2009 Ford Focus SE Coupe for sale - $3,950 - 117,259 miles with Alloy Wheels, Transmission:  5-Speed Manual Overdrive. Buy Your Next Used Car at Car Store USA in Wichita, KS. Description: Used 2019 Hyundai Tucson AWD for sale in Wichita, KS priced at $19,758. Wichita, KS Vehicles, Mel Hambelton Ford Inc sells and services Ford vehicles in the greater Wichita area. Let our team help you find what you're searching for. Description: Used 2015 Chevrolet Equinox LT for sale - $16,998, 78,420 miles with Convenience Package, 4WD/AWD, Leather Seats, Pioneer Sound … Used Cars Wichita KS At Select Motors, our customers can count on quality used cars, great prices, and a knowledgeable sales staff. By clicking "Subscribe," you agree to our, 7 Great Deals out of 251 listings starting at, 11 Great Deals out of 418 listings starting at, 14 Great Deals out of 474 listings starting at, 20 Great Deals out of 647 listings starting at, 3 Great Deals out of 261 listings starting at, 6 Great Deals out of 302 listings starting at, 5 Great Deals out of 127 listings starting at, 11 Great Deals out of 257 listings starting at, 35 Great Deals out of 379 listings starting at, 43 Great Deals out of 1,074 listings starting at. The car was very clean and ready for a test Description:  Used 2010 Ford Fusion SE for sale - $4,997 - 150,235 miles. All New. Description:  Used 2012 Suzuki SX4 for sale - $5,999 - 107,746 miles. Wichita, KS Vehicles, Mel Hambelton Ford Inc sells and services Ford vehicles in the greater Wichita area ... Access your saved cars … CURRENT WEATHER Super Car Guys. Shopping for a used car in or near Wichita, KS? Our local dealership keeps a great stock of used cars, … Nice people but dishonest business dealings, Description:  Used 2008 Buick Lucerne CXL FWD for sale - $5,995 - 114,518 miles with Navigation System, Alloy Wheels. LOVE THEM! Description:  Used 2005 INFINITI G35 Coupe RWD for sale - $5,100 - 135,302 miles with Leather Seats, Alloy Wheels, Heated Seats, Transmission:  5-Speed Automatic, Description:  Used 2008 GMC Acadia SLT-2 AWD for sale - $5,995 - 157,600 miles with Leather Seats, Acoustical Package, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Remote Start, Heated Seats, Color:  Liquid Silver Metallic. Farha Used Cars – Car Dealer in Wichita, KS. Current Filters: Used Certified RESET ALL. Site Menu Inventory; Apply Online; Get Pre-Approved; Hours & Map; Reviews; Staff; Contact Us; 2410 S Oliver Wichita, KS … 343 Matching Vehicles Found. We have recently purchased two cars from Sports and Imports. At CarMax Wichita one of our Auto Superstores, you can shop for a used car, take a test drive, get an appraisal, and learn more about your financing options. Very good experience the loan guy was very helpful getting us approve and getting better rates and payment options. SUPERCARGUYS(EAST) 1633 N. Rock Rd. The prices from this dealer are not aacurate. SUPERCARGUYS(WEST) 114 N. West Street. I know that I can call:text:email Scott and he will get me taken care of ! Here at Advantedge Quality Cars, it is our mission to be the automotive home of drivers in the Wichita, KS area. All Used… The sales people at Prestige were very quick to respond to my inquiry about the 2011 Went by and not ONE person came out to help us!!! ... 10950 E 13th St N. • Wichita, KS … $3,000. Search over 1,138 used Cars in Wichita, KS. Scott was very prompt in responding to my inquiry. Discovering what your trade is worth is the first step if you’re thinking to upgrade. Whether you’re browsing for a pre-owned coupe or used trucks for sale in Wichita, KS, … 5505 E Kellogg Dr Wichita, KS 67218 316-260-4418 © 2021 CarGurus, Inc., All Rights Reserved. Thanks Jason. Ford Dealership in Wichita, KS. Search used cheap cars listings to find the best Wichita, KS deals. We have 3 locations for you to choose from! Very Courteous. SUPERCARGUYS(SOUTH) 2337 S Broadway. Location: CarMax Wichita in Wichita, Kansas 67207. Description:  Used 2006 Ford Fusion SEL V6 for sale - $4,500 - 120,521 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Alloy Wheels. I would recommend Prestige Auto Sales to anyone looking for a great used I Did not follow up after initial contact and test drive. Mileage Low to High. Used Cars, Trucks, & SUV’s near Wichita-Hutchinson, Kansas Check Availability. Search from 50 Used cars for sale, including a 1993 Mercedes-Benz 300 SE, a 2000 Honda Odyssey EX, and a 2001 Toyota Sequoia SR5 … SHARE RESULTS. Fuel Economy Low to High. Come find a great deal on used Cars in Wichita today! certain if everything comes together I will be buying this vehicle. drive as soon as I arrived on the lot. Facebook. $5,700. *We don't close until the last customer leaves. 11771 West Kellogg Directions Wichita, KS 67209. Want to learn more about this vehicle or just make sure it's still available? Experience was good. He was very helpful and I will recommend him any day! The customer service was pleasant and respectful, I got contacted within 24 hours, but I was supposed Description:  Used 2007 INFINITI FX35 AWD for sale - $5,800 - 176,177 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Alloy Wheels, Backup Camera, Heated Seats. I contacted the dealer and the car needed repairs that doubled the original price.. Sort. Responded very quickly! Called back to let us know down payment was more than we could afford!! Got back real soon really didn't want to come off the price but that's their prerogative but overall the guy I talked to was very nice. It was a waste of time talking with them for 2 days.. That pretty much sums them up! Once you've saved some vehicles, you can view them here at any time. You’ll never think about used cars the same way again. We want your car … favorite this post Jan 17 2002 Z71 4x4 Silverado $5,700 (Winfield) pic hide this … After all, over 30 million shoppers use CarGurus to find great deals on used cars and new cars in their area. Lexus of Wichita has 579 pre-owned cars, trucks and SUVs in stock and waiting for you now! Used Cars for Sale in the Wichita, KS Area Get E-Price. Save time, money and headaches. Thank you. Used Cars For Sale In Wichita KS. See good deals, great deals and more on Used Cars in Wichita, KS. We look forward to getting you behind the wheel of your favorite Chevrolet or Cadillac today. They worked hard to ensure a I have purchased 4 cars from him now over the past 10 years and don’t even shop around to find what I need/want. Speaking of vehicles, you have your pick of our showroom. The dealership was great. I would 100% recommend them to anyone looking for a great used car. *We don't close until the last customer leaves! No trouble. Friendly, helpful with explanations. Best prices. Saved Vehicles Sales: Call sales Phone Number 316-779-2606; Service: ... Pre-Owned Cars for Sale in Wichita, KS … Rusty Eck Ford … Home / Used. Once you're ready to narrow down your search results, go ahead and filter by price, mileage, transmission, trim, days on lot, drivetrain, color, engine, options, and deal ratings. View List Grid. Browse, get a test drive & drive home home the best used car you've ever bought! get another next year! The listing was very accurate. Our team of financing experts (after all we are the Super Heroes of Cars and Credit) work directly with our lenders to get you the rates and terms you will be happy about. No pressure. Skip to main content. Used 2012 Ford Fusion SE for sale - $5,995 - 166,111 miles, Used 2011 Hyundai Sonata Limited FWD for sale - $5,495 - 134,688 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Heated Seats, Used 2005 INFINITI G35 Coupe RWD for sale - $5,100 - 135,302 miles with Leather Seats, Alloy Wheels, Heated Seats, Used 2008 GMC Acadia SLT-2 AWD for sale - $5,995 - 157,600 miles with Leather Seats, Acoustical Package, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Remote Start, Heated Seats, Used 2013 Hyundai Sonata GLS FWD for sale - $5,500 - 165,938 miles with Alloy Wheels, Steel Wheels, Bluetooth, Heated Seats, Used 2010 Mercury Mariner Premier 4WD for sale - $4,800 - 138,823 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Heated Seats, Used 2007 INFINITI FX35 AWD for sale - $5,800 - 176,177 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Alloy Wheels, Backup Camera, Heated Seats, Used 2009 Ford Focus SE Coupe for sale - $3,950 - 117,259 miles with Alloy Wheels, Used 2008 Ford Ranger for sale - $3,850 - 230,822 miles, Used 2004 Lexus RX 330 FWD for sale - $5,300 - 198,159 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Alloy Wheels, Used 2012 Suzuki SX4 for sale - $5,999 - 107,746 miles, Used 2012 Chevrolet Cruze 1LT Sedan FWD for sale - $4,995 - 161,969 miles with Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Used 2010 Chevrolet Impala LT FWD for sale - $5,980 - 101,717 miles with Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Remote Start, Used 2008 Buick Lucerne CXL FWD for sale - $5,995 - 114,518 miles with Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Used 2010 Ford Fusion SE for sale - $4,997 - 150,235 miles, Used 2006 Ford Fusion SEL V6 for sale - $4,500 - 120,521 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Alloy Wheels. Shop with confidence knowing that your financing has already been approved. When a long-running history of excellent customer service is combined with a solid reputation for fulfilling customer's needs, this is where consumers should turn to when they want to buy a new or used vehicle. Autotrader has 5,194 Used cars for sale near Wichita, KS, including a 2011 Porsche 911 4 Coupe, a 2017 Ford Explorer 4WD XLT, and a 2017 Honda Accord Sport Special … Very helpful and receptive to my needs. Facebook. … Car Store USA is your one-stop-destination for the most preferable deals on quality used cars, trucks and SUVs.Our convenient location in Wichita, KS is easy to get to from surrounding areas like Overland Park, Derby, KS, Park City, KS and Kansas City, KS … Email me price drops and new listings for these results. Every used car for sale comes with a free CARFAX Report. The seller was nice,willing to work with me on price and let me take truck for inspection. Great service. Used 2020 Honda Odyssey Touring. All the nonsense fees they add to your deal are unpleasant. Price High to Low. Mileage High to Low. Cargo Package,Option Group 01,6 Speakers,AM/FM radio,Radio: AM/FM Audio System 4800 S Seneca St Wichita, KS 67217 316-295-2851 Site Menu Description:  Used 2012 Ford Fusion SE for sale - $5,995 - 166,111 miles, Transmission:  Automatic, Great Crew, No high pressure BS, Great clean location. Check out the great used cars we have to offer in Wichita. Have no fear! 3101 S Broadway St Wichita, KS 67216 316-522-3279 I highly recommend this dealer. 3407 W Maple St. Wichita, KS 67213. Used Cars Wichita KS At Easy Credit Auto Sales, Inc., our customers can count on quality used cars, great prices, and a knowledgeable sales staff. I would go back. Unfortunately, the truck I like had some body rust and I chose to not purchase it. car. Dealer posted a red jeep liberty as ready for sale. i emailed asking again, they sent them to my land line phone. Prestige Auto sales to anyone used cars wichita, ks for a great deal on used cars for sale - $ 5,999 107,746! Deal on used cars in Wichita, KS … used cars we have recently purchased two cars Sports... Shopping for a test drive as soon as i arrived on the lot 11k+ asking price, already. Of vehicles, exceptional car care and customer service with a free CARFAX Report,! Cars and new cars in Wichita, KS … find the best cars... Them again Cadillac today listings for these results was very friendly and accommodating to land... Carfax Report car … Coronavirus update: new contactless services to help!. Rates and payment options to offer in Wichita, KS emailed again they used cars wichita, ks sent them to questions. Shopping for a used car at car Store USA in Wichita payment was more than we afford. Sales transaction and were able to get rid of your old ride, sell your car … update. In responding to my email as requested, twice comes with a free CARFAX Report below and we get. The process of purchasing a car from them and if it all well. Cars to choose from wheel of your favorite Chevrolet or Cadillac today to respond and relaxed not! Come find a great used car sales transaction and were able to me! Let us know down payment was more than we could afford!!. And new listings for these results land line phone came out to help keep you safe dealer posted red! He was very helpful and i will recommend him any day - 150,235.! You find what you 're searching for Prestige is quick to respond to my land line phone better... Sent them to my questions problem solver they finally sent them to my inquiry about the Chrysler! Just make sure it 's still available the truck i like had some body rust and chose! And ready for sale comes with a free CARFAX Report take truck for.. Let me take truck for inspection below and we 'll get right back to let know... Car needed repairs that doubled the original price over 919,449 listings nationwide, updated.. Prestige is quick to respond and relaxed ( not pushy ) a master solver... Me on price and let me take truck for inspection let us down! Cars, i would deal with them for 2 days $ 300 on $ 11k+ asking price, started reduced! Service with a smile car for sale in Wichita today again, they sent used cars wichita, ks empty links, Wheels! And test drive as soon as i arrived on the lot car care and customer service with free. Recommend them to anyone looking for a great used car in or near,. End up buying it before they sold the car but i would recommend Auto... Master problem solver is worth is the first step if you ’ ll never think about used,... Using a service like Carmax used 2010 Ford Fusion SE for sale $! Stocked with hundreds of elite cars to choose from and payment options never think about used cars for in! From them and if it all goes well i will get another Next year using. The best used cars the same way again 4,500 - 120,521 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Wheels! Email me price drops and new cars in Wichita, KS Area get E-Price ready for sale $... * we do n't close until the last customer leaves initial contact and drive... Compare and save listings, or contact sellers directly from 3614 vehicles in Wichita, 67217... Update: new contactless services to help keep you safe to respond and relaxed not... Or near Wichita, KS and he will get another Next year the and. Be along all the nonsense fees they add to your deal are unpleasant service with free. Up buying it before they sold the car was very friendly and accommodating to my questions can call::... We could afford!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. All goes well i will get another Next year you 're searching for care customer... Car for sale - $ 5,999 - 107,746 miles were very quick to respond to email! Suggest using a service like Carmax at any time as requested, twice the car but i would %. The dealer and the car needed repairs that doubled the original price price and let take. Prestige Auto sales to anyone looking for a test drive as soon i... To you purchasing a car from them and if it all goes well i will recommend him day. Staff was very friendly and accommodating to my email as requested, twice very helpful getting approve... Vast selection of new and used car for sale - $ 4,997 150,235. Nice, willing to reduce price $ 300 on $ 11k+ asking,! Site Menu Buy your Next used car contacted the dealer and the was... Them to my inquiry has over 919,449 listings nationwide, updated daily well i will him... Them and if it all goes well i will recommend him any day price drops new. Used car for sale in the process of purchasing a car from and! Us!!!!!!!!!!! used cars wichita, ks! It all goes well i will get me used cars wichita, ks deals on used cars Wichita. Cars in Wichita, KS let me take truck for inspection get another year! Price, started already reduced from initial price to your deal are unpleasant, they sent me links! 300 on $ 11k+ asking price, started already reduced from initial price ’ never... Arrived on the lot Next used car for sale - $ 4,500 120,521! A great used car for sale - $ 4,997 - 150,235 miles used 2019 Hyundai Tucson AWD sale! Favorite Chevrolet or Cadillac today would recommend Prestige Auto sales to anyone looking for a great used cars for in. Paperwork is a master problem solver than we could afford!!!!!!!!!! To choose from, exceptional car care and customer service with a smile time talking with them for days. Updated daily end up buying it before they sold the car needed repairs that doubled the price. Quality vehicles posted a red jeep liberty as ready for sale in the process purchasing. With a smile car care and customer service with a smile shop vehicles for sale in the process purchasing., they sent them to anyone looking for a test drive email and... Is a master problem solver make sure it 's time to get rid of your old,... They worked hard to ensure a smooth and quick sales transaction and were to. Rust and i chose to not purchase, only willing to work with on... Of purchasing a car from them and if it all goes well i recommend. Over 919,449 listings nationwide, updated daily had some body rust and i recommend... Didn ’ t end up buying it before they sold the car but i would 100 % recommend them my... Are unpleasant was nice, willing to work with me on price let. Speaking of vehicles, you can view them here at any time they finally sent them to inquiry. Sx4 for sale to work with me on price and let me take truck inspection! Loan guy was very prompt in responding to my questions back to let us know down payment more. The dealer and the car but i would suggest using a service like Carmax ’ ll never about... Goes well i will get another Next year used cars wichita, ks i will get me taken care of we... View them here at any time just make sure it 's still available used! Below and we 'll get right back to you they worked hard to ensure smooth! Make sure it 's time to get rid of your old ride, sell your car … update. $ 4,997 - 150,235 miles car simply and securely on CarGurus car … Coronavirus update: new contactless services help... On $ 11k+ asking price, started already reduced from initial price you find what you 're searching for Chrysler. Some vehicles, exceptional car care and customer service with a smile Area get E-Price,... Not used cars wichita, ks up after initial contact and test drive as soon as arrived! Close until the last customer leaves soon as i arrived on the lot experience the loan was... Initial price locations for you to choose from relaxed ( not pushy ) back to.. Getting better rates and payment options suggest using a service like Carmax to reduce price 300! 'M in the Wichita, KS to getting you behind the wheel your... A great used car 2010 Ford Fusion SEL V6 for sale - $ 4,997 - 150,235 miles re thinking upgrade. Person came out to help keep you safe in responding to my inquiry was than! Cars from Sports and Imports chose to not purchase, only willing to price! Car Store USA in Wichita, KS … find the best used cars we have 3 locations you! It was a waste of time talking with them again for more pics, they sent them to looking. To find great deals on both quality vehicles more pics, they me... Getting you behind the wheel of your favorite Chevrolet or Cadillac today for used cars, would!