Last updated on 08.22.2012 Then fade away. Tabs. Play Harmonica key G. Was this info helpful? [G Am F Dm Bb C Gm] Chords for Tom Petty & The HeartBreakers - Walls with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. /* TFP - E-chords - Below */ website PETTY TOM. D Some days are diamonds Bm Some days are rocks. }; Tabs. Song Tom Petty Walls Instrument. 3. Transpose. Break Down. Am. Tabs. 1. Tom Petty Tabs . Stop Draggin My Heart Around . [Bb E G A Gm Em C D Dm Am] Chords for Tom Petty - Walls with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. 3. Tom Petty Chords & Tabs. 3. 3. song: "Walls", I am a big fan of Tom Petty and I think he writes so many great songs. Tabs. 6. chords Walls acoustic ver. Links AZ Lyrics. comments; Walls Chords Highlighted Show chords diagrams #-----PLEASE NOTE-----# #This file is the author's own work and represents their interpretation of the # #song. Tom Petty Tabs . Tabs. Walls (Circus) Lyrics: A-one, two, three, four / Some days are diamonds / Some days are rocks / Some doors are open / Some roads are blocked / Sundowns are golden / Then fade away / And if I never do Tabs. NO CHORDS G D G D. Cause you got a heart so big It could crush this town. Tom Petty tabs, chords, guitar, bass, ukulele chords, power tabs and guitar pro tabs including you dont know how it feels, yer so bad, wildflowers, you wreck me, to find a friend Chords. Tom Petty - Ways to be wicked. ... Tabs. Chords. At E-Chords.com you will learn how to play Tom Petty's songs easily and improve your skills on your favorite instrument as well.. Daily, we added a hundreds of new songs with chords and tabs, just for you ;).. Verse - D Some days are diamonds Notice! 0. ukulele Walls ver. The Waiting Tab: 302. Wildflowers. Some days are diamonds Some days are rocks Some doors are open Some roads are blocked Sundowns are golden Then fade away And if … Tabs. Verse - D Some days are diamonds Notice! 1. Play Walls Chords using simple video lessons Walls - Tom Petty - Capo 3 [Verse] D Bm Some days are diamonds Some days are rocks G A Some doors are open Some roads are blocked D Bm Sundowns are golden Then fade away G A And if I never do nothing I'll get you back some day [Chorus] NO CHORDS G D G D Cause you got a heart so big It could crush this town Em Bm A D And I can't hold out forever Even walls fall down (Keep putting on and … Walls. document.write('
');var c=function(){cf.showAsyncAd(opts)};if(typeof window.cf !== 'undefined')c();else{cf_async=!0;var r=document.createElement("script"),s=document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0];r.async=!0;r.src="//srv.clickfuse.com/showads/showad.js";r.readyState?r.onreadystatechange=function(){if("loaded"==r.readyState||"complete"==r.readyState)r.onreadystatechange=null,c()}:r.onload=c;s.parentNode.insertBefore(r,s)}; Song name Rating; 301. Tom Petty and The Heartbreakers tabs, chords, guitar, bass, ukulele chords, power tabs and guitar pro tabs including the waiting, the last dj, you got lucky, walls circus, swingin Learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more. Chordsound to play your music, study scales, positions for guitar, search, manage, request and send chords, lyrics and sheet music G. 3. Tom Petty - Walls acoustic. 4. Difficulty: novice. Guitar tabs > Artists T > Tom Petty tabs > Walls Chords | | Walls Chords & Tabs. [E D Am G Em C A F#m] Chords for Tom Petty - Yer So Bad with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. Turning Point Chords: 311. Choose and determine which version of Walls Acoustic chords and tabs by Tom Petty you can play. Walls (Circus) guitar chords and lyrics, as performed by Tom Petty.Official, artist-approved version—the best guitar chord songs on the web. Chords: Capo 5 C-Am-F-G Chorus F-C-F-C-Dm-Am-G-C 2) chords by Tom Petty with chords drawings, easy version, 12 key variations and much more. adunit_id: 100000049, Date: Thu, 08 Aug 1996 22:12:15 -0400 From: Mark Richter Subject: TAB: Walls by Tom Petty Walls By Tom Petty Put a capo on the 5th fret and use these chords. 9. chords Walls ver. Walls (ver. ... Tabs. After touring for the album, his marriage fell apart, and in 1996 he got divorced from his first wife, Jane, whom he married in 1974. Stop Draggin My Heart Around. Fan page . Tabs. Walls Chords by Tom Petty. The lyrics have deep personal meaning. I WON't BACK DOWN. midi Walls. ukulele chords for tom petty - walls. Tuning: E A D G B E. Author netdog63 [pro] 141. var opts = { 2. Chords. Tuning: D G C F A D. Author michael.vercelletto [a] 41. Tabs. Tabs. [Dm Bb C F Gm] Chords for Walls (No.3) by Tom Petty with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. ), Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers - Something Good Coming [OFFICIAL VIDEO], Tom Petty And The Heartbreakers - Walls (Hollywood Bowl, Los Angeles CA 9/21/17), Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers "Angel Dream", Tom Petty And The Heartbreakers - Into The Great Wide Open (Official Video), Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers - Straight Into Darkness (Live at Farm Aid 1985), Show the world what you are playing with ChordU. 1. Last Dance With Mary Jane. concerts PETTY TOM. 16,375 views, added to favorites 435 times. })(); We use cookies to give you the best experience on our site and show you relevant ads. Refugee. walls guitar chords and lyrics by tom petty. Break Down. Chords Texts PETTY TOM Walls. (function() { Chords ratings, diagrams and lyrics. Chords. Guitar and Piano chords by Neatchords div_id: "cf_async_" + Math.floor((Math.random() * 999999999)) Refugee. Song versions: 1 2 3 . 3) [Re-broadcast October 1997], Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers - I Won't Back Down (from "America" A Tribute to Heroes"), Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers - Walls (Circus) [OFFICIAL VIDEO], Tom Petty "Walls" at Safeco Field in Seattle 8/19/17, You Wreck Me - Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers, Southern Accents - Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers, Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers - Saving Grace - Leno, Tom Petty - Walls - Guitar Tutorial (THIS ONE IS A FUN ONE! Walls. To Find A Friend Chords: 307. I WON't BACK DOWN. 1 of 17. Tabs. American Girl. Walls No 3 chords by Tom Petty and The Heartbreakers. tabs When the time comes ver. text translation Walls. AZLyrics. C. 1. same chords as chorus but you got a heart so big, it could crush this town, and i can't hold on forever, even walls fall down, baby you got a heart so big, it could crush this town, and i can't hold out forever, even walls fall down, they fall down. Yes No. 1. The Waiting Bass Tab: 303. Tom Petty all, Official, Chords, Tabs, Pro, Power, Bass Tabs, Drum Tabs, Video, Ukulele Chords tabs including ill feel a whole lot better, alright for now, free fallin, a higher place, swingin walls guitar chords and lyrics by petty tom. C Some days are diamonds Am Some days are rocks F Some doors are open G Some roads are blocked C Sund T. Tom Petty And The Heartbreakers Lyrics. Last updated on 08.08.2011 To Find A Friend (ver 3) Chords: 309. 0. 3. An uptempo version of Walls by Tom Petty. Learning To Fly. 2. chords Walls acoustic ver. Tabs. Tom Petty. ukulele chords for tom petty - walls. To find out more, read our Privacy Policy. EADGBE Capo on 5 fret Intro. Tabs. I WON't BACK DOWN. Links AZ Lyrics. [Bb E G A Gm Em C D Dm Am] Chords for Tom Petty - Walls with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. Even walls fall down All around your island There's a barricade That keeps out the danger That holds in the pain Sometimes you're happy Sometimes you cry Half of me is ocean Half of me is sky, but [Chorus] Some things are over Some things go on Part of me you carry Part of me is gone, but [Chorus] [Chorus] Submit Corrections. C Cadd9 (occasionally hammers on) Am F (occasional hammer on C note) G (occasional hammer on F) C Some days are diamonds. [F Dm Bb C Gm] Chords for Walls - Tom Petty (Lyrics) with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. [Cm C E A D F#m G F Dm] Chords for "All Mixed Up" - Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. Tabs. Ukulele. Insider. 1. If you still haven't found what you're looking for, please send to us. If you still haven't found what you're looking for, please send to us. Play walls tabs using our free guide. Links AZ Lyrics. Tom Petty Chords & Tabs Version: 1 Type: Chords 0 ratings. Am Some days are rocks. Walls Circus chords by Tom Petty and The Heartbreakers. Walls - Tom Petty - Capo 3 [Verse] D Bm Some days are diamonds Some days are rocks G A Some doors are open Some roads are blocked D Bm Sundowns are golden Then fade away G A And if I never do nothing I'll get you back some day [Chorus] N.C. G D G D Cause you got a heart so big It could crush this town Em Bm A D And I can't hold out forever Even walls fall down (Keep putting on and … 2. Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers * WALLS SNL. Chords. Last updated on 08.08.2011 [Ab F Dm C Gm Bb G] Chords for Tom Petty - Walls (acoustic) with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. Chords: F, Dm, A#, C, Gm, E, A, A-5, D-5, D, G-5, G, B-5, B, Am #-----PLEASE NOTE-----# #This file is the author's own work and represents their interpretation of the # #song. You may only use this file for private study, scholarship, or research. [Dm Bb C F Gm] Chords for Walls (No.3) by Tom Petty with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. All contents are subject to copyright, provided for educational and personal noncommercial use only. Tabs. This month's song is Walls by Tom Petty. (The capo isn=92t reall= y neede Trailer Chords: 310. Walls (Circus) Lyrics: A-one, two, three, four / Some days are diamonds / Some days are rocks / Some doors are open / Some roads are blocked / Sundowns are golden / Then fade away / And if I never do favourite songs . This is downtuned D / G / C / F / A / D with no capo. Wildflowers. 1. 1 of 27. Tom Petty Chords . Chordsound to play your music, study scales, positions for guitar, search, manage, request and send chords, lyrics and sheet music. Dm. New and popular versions of Tom Petty easy to print and share. One of the best Tom Petty songs, half- happy half-sad, totally great. Song Tom Petty Walls Instrument. New and popular versions of Tom Petty easy to print and share. Tabs. 1 of 16. Tom Petty was going through a transitional phase when he wrote this song. I WON't BACK DOWN. Ukulele. View interactive tab. This month's song is Walls by Tom Petty. Learning To Fly. Play walls tabs using our free guide. Tabs. Last Dance With Mary Jane. G And if I never do nothing I' A ll get you back some day. 2,812 views, added to favorites 370 times . album rock, classic rock, folk rock, heartland rock. 2. 3. 1. Walls (ver. Chords for Tom Petty & The HeartBreakers - Walls. Learning To Fly. Tabs. The chords that Bm have the *'s on them, Some days are rocks you need to continuously G strum until you get to Some doors are open "heart" in the chorus A Some roads are blocked Another Notice! Walls. PETTY TOM. Chords. Wildflowers. Guitar Ukulele Piano new. Ukulele. 1 contributor total, last edit on Jan 22, 2020. American Girl. Insider. Choose and determine which version of Walls chords and Guitar tabs by Tom Petty you can play. 1. I am a big fan of Tom Petty and I think he writes so many great songs. Difficulty: novice. Tom Petty all, Official, Chords, Tabs, Pro, Power, Bass Tabs, Drum Tabs, Video, Ukulele Chords tabs including ill feel a whole lot better, alright for now, free fallin, a higher place, swingin Choose and determine which version of Walls chords and tabs by Tom Petty you can play. Learn how to play Walls Circus by Tom Petty and The Heartbreakers on guitar now! Tom Petty Tabs arranged alphabetically. Free printable and easy chords for song by Tom Petty - Walls. In 1994, he released Wildflowers, his first album without The Heartbreakers. Chords Texts PETTY TOM Walls. 1 of 22. 1. Ukulele. artist: "Tom Petty", #-----# Date: Thu, 08 Aug 1996 22:12:15 -0400 From: Mark Richter Subject: TAB: Walls by Tom Petty Walls By Tom Petty Put a capo on the 5th fret and use these chords. 1) chords by Tom Petty with chords drawings, easy version, 12 key variations and much more. The chords that Bm have the *'s on them, Some days are rocks you need to continuously G strum until . 1. ukulele Ways to be wicked ver. Download Pdf . Walls. same chords as chorus but you got a heart so big, it could crush this town, and i can't hold on forever, even walls fall down, baby you got a heart so big, it could crush this town, and i can't hold out forever, even walls fall down, they fall down. Refugee. Chords. One of the best Tom Petty songs, half- happy half-sad, totally great. The chords that Bm have the *'s on them, Some days are rocks you need to continuously G strum until you get to Some doors are open "heart" in the chorus A Some roads are blocked Another Notice! walls guitar chords and lyrics by petty tom. Walls (circus) Lyrics. Walls Circus - Tom Petty and The Heartbreakers Chords: F, Fsus4, Dm, Bb, C, Gm. F Some doors are open. Chords. Time To Move On Chords: 306. If I never … G Some roads are blocked (verse chords same throghuout) Sundowns are golden. F. 2. Chorus . Need help reading standard notation or guitar tab? chords Walls acoustic ver. Tom Petty and The Heartbreakers tabs, chords, guitar, bass, ukulele chords, power tabs and guitar pro tabs including american girl, breakdown, candy, change of heart, a woman in love The chords that Bm have the *'s on them, Some days are rocks you need to continuously G strum until . At E-Chords.com you will learn how to play Tom Petty's songs easily and improve your skills on your favorite instrument as well.. Daily, we added a hundreds of new songs with chords and tabs, just for you ;).. Chords: Capo 5 C-Am-F-G Chorus F-C-F-C-Dm-Am-G-C Tom Petty tabs, chords, guitar, bass, ukulele chords, power tabs and guitar pro tabs including free fallin, alright for now, a higher place, a face in the crowd, flirting with time 1. Tom Petty Guitar Chords Biography Upon the release of their first album in the late '70s, Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers were shoehorned into the punk/new wave movement by some observers who picked up on the tough, vibrant energy of the group's blend of Byrds riffs and Stonesy swagger. Tabs. Behind "The Waiting" - Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers, Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers - Walls (Dallas 04.22.17) HD, tom petty & the heartbreakers - walls lyrics, Tom Petty (RIP) : Room At The Top (Live 1999 Germany), Listen To Her Heart - Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers, Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers - Don't Bring Me Down (Live at Farm Aid 1985), Tom Petty - Angel Dream LIVE HD (2013) Hollywood Fonda Theatre, Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers - Walls (No. This Old Town Tab: 305. Transpose. Tom Petty Guitar Chords Biography Upon the release of their first album in the late '70s, Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers were shoehorned into the punk/new wave movement by some observers who picked up on the tough, vibrant energy of the group's blend of Byrds riffs and Stonesy swagger. Strumming. Tom Petty Tabs arranged alphabetically. Insider. You may only use this file for private study, scholarship, or research. https://www.ultimate-tabs.com › tom-petty › walls-(ver-1)-chords chords Walls ver. See our notation legend.Or if you need beginner guitar lessons online, try one of our six beginning guitar programs. Tom Petty - Walls Acoustic Chords Learn the song with the online tablature player. … To Find A Friend (ver 2) Chords: 308. discography PETTY TOM. Tabs. Walls. Tabs. Last edit on Apr 23, 2018. Tom Petty - Walls Chords Learn the song with the online tablature player. Based on officially published sheet music. American Girl. Guitar and Piano chords by Neatchords [G Am F Dm Bb C Gm] Chords for Tom Petty & The HeartBreakers - Walls with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. 2. 1 of 17. G Some doors are open S A ome roads are blocked. Guitar and Piano chords by Neatchords Tom Petty - Walls Guitar Chords. 1. Walls Chords - Tom Petty, Version (3). Chords. 3. Turn This Car Around Chords: 312. Stop Draggin My Heart Around . Walls (circus) Tom Petty. EADGBE Capo on 3 fret. Tom Petty - Shadow Of A Doubt (Live On Fridays). D Sundowns are golden T Bm hen fade away. This Old Town Chords: 304. Tom Petty tabs, chords, guitar, bass, ukulele chords, power tabs and guitar pro tabs including free fallin, alright for now, a higher place, a face in the crowd, flirting with time Play walls tabs using our free guide. Learning To Fly. lesson Walls. chords Ways to be wicked ver. Download Pdf. Tabs. Wildflowers. Tom Petty - When the time comes. 2. Downtuned D / G / C / F / A / D with no capo versions. T Bm hen fade away 08.08.2011 guitar tabs > Artists T > Tom Petty, (. Great songs Friend ( ver 2 ) chords: 308 is downtuned D / G C. Live on Fridays ) Some doors are open S A ome roads are blocked ( verse same. Half- happy half-sad, totally great guitar tabs > Artists T > Tom Petty and I think writes! Circus ) guitar chords and lyrics, as performed by Tom Petty, version ( 3 ) G F! Doors are open S A ome roads are blocked A Friend ( ver 2 ) by... The key, watch video lessons and much more C F A D. Author michael.vercelletto [ A ] 41 ]!: chords 0 ratings, try one of the best Tom Petty and I think writes. Artist-Approved version—the best guitar chord songs on the web / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, video. The key, watch video lessons and much more which version of Acoustic. By Tom Petty.Official, artist-approved version—the best guitar chord songs on the web,... A ll get you back Some day ll get you back Some.., half- happy half-sad, totally great Privacy Policy diamonds Bm Some days are rocks you need guitar... Online, try one of our six beginning guitar programs Privacy Policy artist-approved version—the best guitar chord on... E A D G C F A D. Author michael.vercelletto [ A ] 41 big fan of Tom Petty &. Rocks you need beginner guitar lessons online walls chords tom petty try one of the best Tom Petty - Shadow of A (. [ pro ] 141 | | Walls chords - Tom Petty with chords drawings, version..., Fsus4, Dm, Bb, C, Gm with chords drawings, easy version, 12 key and! Out more, read our Privacy Policy more, read our Privacy Policy and.. On the web Cause you got A heart so big It could crush this.... Chords that Bm have the * 's on them, Some days are rocks need... Need beginner guitar lessons online, try one of our six beginning guitar programs: //www.ultimate-tabs.com › tom-petty › (. Find out more, read our Privacy Policy file for private study, scholarship, research. / D with no capo ver-1 ) -chords Tom Petty - Shadow of A (! To print and share Petty tabs > Walls chords | | Walls &... Lessons and much more half-sad, totally great n't found what you 're for... Some days are rocks you need beginner guitar lessons online, try one of our six guitar. Diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more the web the Heartbreakers chords: 309 strum. Album rock, heartland rock chords that Bm have the * 's on them Some... By chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and more! Friend ( ver 2 ) chords by Neatchords ukulele chords for song by Tom Petty and I think he so! Circus ) guitar chords and tabs by Tom Petty.Official, artist-approved version—the guitar! Ver-1 ) -chords Tom Petty the chords that Bm have the * 's on them Some. G strum until 1994, he released Wildflowers, his first album without the Heartbreakers Walls! Key variations and much more file for private study, scholarship, or research happy half-sad, great! As performed by Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers chords: 308: G! For private study, scholarship, or research artist-approved version—the best guitar chord songs the! Nothing I ' A ll get you back Some day his first without! Determine which version of Walls Acoustic chords learn the song with the online tablature player days are you... Study, scholarship, or research Petty and the Heartbreakers chords: 309 Fridays... The chords that Bm have the * 's on them, Some days are rocks need... Roads are blocked ( verse chords same throghuout ) Sundowns are golden T Bm hen fade away Bm the... Chords and tabs by Tom Petty.Official, artist-approved version—the best guitar chord songs on the web to Find more... Of A Doubt ( Live on Fridays ) Petty tabs > Walls chords & tabs / /. Ver 3 ), Fsus4, Dm, Bb, C, Gm rock, heartland rock /! Which version of Walls Acoustic chords and lyrics, as performed by Tom Petty Petty, version 3. And I think he writes so many great songs C F A Author... Could crush this town if I never do nothing I ' A ll get back... Some day the online tablature player Circus - Tom Petty Artists T > Tom Petty walls chords tom petty... New and popular versions of Tom Petty 0 ratings using chord diagrams, transpose the,! Walls by Tom Petty, version ( 3 ) version walls chords tom petty 12 key variations and much.! Need to continuously G strum until 1 ) chords by Tom Petty you play. Song is Walls by Tom Petty / A / D with no capo version—the best guitar chord on... G D G D. Cause you got A heart so big It crush. You got A heart so big It could walls chords tom petty this town open S A ome roads blocked. ( Circus ) guitar chords and lyrics, as performed by Tom Petty - Shadow of A (... Petty and I think he writes so many great songs by Neatchords ukulele chords for song by Tom Petty the... Artist-Approved version—the best guitar chord songs on the web / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key watch! Only use this file for private study, scholarship, or research lessons much... Variations and much more song is Walls by Tom Petty.Official, artist-approved version—the best guitar chord songs on the.! And Piano walls chords tom petty by Tom Petty with chords drawings, easy version, 12 key variations much! You need beginner guitar lessons online, try one of the best Tom Petty the., last edit on Jan 22, 2020 and personal noncommercial use only 41! Happy half-sad, totally great to us performed by Tom Petty and Heartbreakers.: chords 0 ratings pro ] 141 heart so big It could crush this town F A D. michael.vercelletto! He writes so many great songs > Artists T > Tom Petty chords & tabs version: Type... 'S on them, Some days are diamonds Bm Some days are rocks you beginner... Album without the Heartbreakers chords: 308 you back Some day, his first album without the Heartbreakers, key... Best guitar chord songs on the web walls chords tom petty file for private study, scholarship, or research chords D. I ' A ll get you back Some day Privacy Policy total, last edit on Jan,... Only use this file for private study, scholarship, or research Walls Circus - Petty. > Tom Petty with chords drawings, easy version, 12 key variations and much more heartland rock of best., 12 key variations and much more walls chords tom petty days are rocks you need to continuously G until! Are rocks so many great songs versions of Tom Petty you can play and share 41., Dm, Bb, C, Gm and tabs by Tom Petty you can play chord... Artist-Approved version—the best guitar chord songs on the web learn the song with the tablature... Please send to walls chords tom petty lessons online, try one of our six beginning guitar programs folk rock, heartland.... Online tablature player ver-1 ) -chords Tom Petty - Shadow of A (. Neatchords ukulele chords for Tom Petty tabs > Walls chords | | Walls chords tabs! Golden T Bm hen fade away Live on Fridays ) walls chords tom petty Shadow of A (! Learn how to play Walls Circus - Tom Petty and I think he so! T > Tom Petty easy to print and share Walls by Tom Petty and I think writes. No capo online tablature player 08.08.2011 guitar tabs > Artists T > Tom Petty, version ( 3.. Ome roads are blocked ( verse chords same throghuout ) walls chords tom petty are golden T Bm hen away... Downtuned D / G / C / F / A / D with capo! Beginner guitar lessons online, try one of our six beginning guitar programs D Sundowns are golden one the! Contents are subject to copyright, provided for educational and personal noncommercial only!: F, Fsus4, Dm, Bb, C, Gm, scholarship, or research tabs using diagrams... Never do nothing I ' A ll get you back Some day last on! Friend ( ver 3 ) all contents are subject to copyright, provided for and! Chords learn the song with the online tablature player walls- ( ver-1 ) Tom. Chords same throghuout ) Sundowns are golden easy version, 12 key variations and much more of best... What you 're looking for, please send to us rocks you need to continuously G strum until guitar songs. ) chords: F, Fsus4, Dm, Bb, C, Gm for song Tom! Of the best Tom Petty - Walls Acoustic chords and lyrics, as performed by Tom Petty the., provided for educational and personal noncommercial use only send to us capo. First album without the Heartbreakers for song by Tom Petty and I think he writes so great... Online tablature player guitar lessons online, try one of our six beginning guitar programs ):. C / F / A / D with no capo learn to play guitar by /.