The Fresh Grocer Tony Tantillo visits Waterman's Harbor in Dana Point. Email us at info@watermandp.com. questions. This spot is so clutch in Dana Point, it's a must check out type of place when visiting the harbor.… Read more. Tim prides himself on helping his team provide the best guest experience... We would love to hear from you. A true "Dock-to-Dish" restaurant, our seafood is delivered to our docks by local fisherman daily! We were driving, so no drinks this time, but it was a brunch time and they had bottomless bloody mary or mimosas that many people were enjoying. 3rd time giving it a chance and it sucks! Waterman’s Tavern is a new American restaurant located in the heart of Brielle, NJ, offering specialty salads, homemade pasta, fresh seafood, dry-aged steaks, burgers and more. Waterman’s Harbor is a rehearsal dinner venue in Dana Point, California. Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for Waterman's Harbor at 34661 Golden Lantern St, Dana Point, CA 92629. VISIT OUR SISTER VENUES: Get quick answers from Waterman's Harbor Restaurant staff and past visitors. Services Offered Waterman’s Harbor has locally-sourced … This needs to be addressed or this needs to be removed from the menu. By Dana Point Times; ... For the cost of just one cup of coffee a month, you can help sustain the Dana Point Times and support the only news publication dedicated to Dana Point. Dana Point Surfer and Waterman Skis Mavericks. All the dishes we had were constructed with interesting house touches. Also, you may fill out the contact form … There are enough items offered on the happy hour menu to put together a nice meal. My hubby ordered a shrimp cocktail and fish and chips. Unfortunately th Last Name . Likely bridge the gap from good to great!More, CLAMS LINQUINI IS SOMETHING SACRED....here it is about 15 strands of pasta with 10 tasteless clams in a watery sauce with a very inappropriate cellantro topper instead of basil....ugh! Don’t go, unless you only want iced water and a nice view!More, I am finally reviewing Waterman's after several visits. Fish & Chips at Waterman's Harbor "I came back after a long time and they were faithful to provide another great meal and drink! Recently named the "Best Seafood Restaurant" in Orange County, Waterman’s Harbor offers a delectable menu featuring locally-sourced meats, produce … Don’t go, unless you only want iced water and a nice view! on the high counter near the bar, was excellent.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. They feature ocean views, docks, water-theme decor, and private rooms. We just wanted...to enjoy two afternoon drinks, we had to take our bill to the bar to get out of this place because the service was once again absent and not a good server. After various management roles over the past decade, Tim settled in as GM at Waterman’s Harbor. Waterman’s Harbor is a fourth in the Dana Point-San Clemente area for the Collins men, who aptly describe the concept as upscale, yet unpretentious. 22 Pier Ave. Hermosa Beach, CA 90254 | OPEN MON-SUN 11AM-11PM Dana Point Surfer and Waterman Skis Mavericks. Waterman's Harbor Orange County; Waterman's Harbor, Dana Point; Get Menu, Reviews, Contact, Location, Phone Number, Maps and more for Waterman's Harbor Restaurant on Zomato (Aargh - sad). Waterman's Wagyu Burger 8oz wagyu beef patty, bacon, onion rings, cheddar, tomato, iceberg lettuce, avocado, bbq ranch, brioche bun . Wine list was very nice with decent options although our server didn't know much about it (which was ok).More, On a very, very busy night we had great seats on the patio and enjoyed a variety of appetizers and entrees. Great location for boat parade, excellent meal. We last were there on Labor Day and the action was non-stop. 757.428.3644. Waterman’s Harbor 34661 Street of the Golden Lantern, Dana Point. Watered down bloody Mary's combined with expensive Mexican food make this place a pass. Click the button below to read a letter from our owner. Our main courses were the perfectly pan seared Sea Scallops ("Day Scallop" entrée) over a bed of couscous with nicely roasted, colorful cauliflower detailed with dried fruit and a tasty fig balsamic glaze and the Spicy Shrimp Pasta (the fresh cherry tomatoes were exceptional). Happy hour prices are appealing. Drinks take unusually long to be delivered. more, Local cuisine, American, Bar, Seafood, Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Special occasions, Romantic, Scenic view, Large groups, Bar scene, Champagne, Armand De Brignac, ‘Gold Label'-France (NV), Champagne, Moet & Chandon, ‘Cuvee Dom Perignon'-France (2004), Champagne, Perrier-Jouet, Brut-France (NV), Champagne, Taittinger, ‘La Francaise'-France (375Ml) (NV), Champagne, Veuve Clicquot, ‘Yellow Label' Brut-France (NV), Champagne, Taittinger, ‘Prelude'-France (NV), Rose Champagne, Armand De Brignac, ‘Pink Label'-France (NV), Rose Champagne, Charles Heidsieck, ‘Reserve'-France (NV), Rose Champagne, Nicolas Feuillatte, ‘Brut'-France (NV), Blanc De Blanc Champagne, Armand De Brignac, ‘Silver Label'-France (NV), Beringer, ‘Luminus'-Napa Valley, Ca (2014), Domaine Leflaive, Puligny-Montrachet-Burgundy, France (2013), Domaine Laroche, Chablis, ‘St. Martin'-Burgundy, France (2015), Dumol, ‘Maranet'-Russian River, Ca (2012), Cherry Pie, Stanley Ranch-Caneros, Napa Valley, Ca (2012), Domaine Guyon-Chambolle-Musigny, Burgundy, France (375Ml) (2010), Domaine Serene, ‘Evenstad Reserve'-Willamette Valley, or (2013), Dutton-Goldfield, ‘Mcdougal Vnyd'-Sonoma Coast, Ca (2012), Lucienne, ‘Smith Vnyd'-Santa Lucia Highlands, Ca (2013), Meiomi-Monterey, Santa Barbara, Sonoma (2014), Guests at Waterman’s Harbor will not only be impressed with the amazing views of Dana Point Harbor, but with the award-winning seafood dishes made with fish so fresh, it goes from ocean-to-plate within hours of being caught. I ordered a wedge salad with no cheese because of allergies, and added chicken. Fresh greens side salads plus the multicolored beet salad (with very flavorful goat cheese and an interesting orange emulsion) complimented well. First impression was "where is it"? Salmon burger a little skimpy on the protein....We enjoyed the experience very much. Appetizers of traditional fried green beans...(tasty and flaky batter) and hummus (very flavorful house recipe) with naan. We return again and again just for that. Excellent job, but bad suggestion on the swordfish sliders. 949.764.3474. www.watermandp.com It has only been two years since they opened their doors in the… Support Local Journalism Contribute to the DP Times and become an We love the truffle fries. She noticed I was with my elderly parents and offered the elevator in lieu of...the stairs, which was very nice. I ordered a wedge salad with no cheese because of allergies, and added chicken. Hidden behind the parking and lot facing the harbor is the entry to this remodeled old wharf front bar and grill. Greeted by hostess she ensured we were wearing masks and verified our temperature was within normal limits. Honestly, I should have asked for the chef or manager come to the table and look at the EXTREMELY minuscule thin piece of fish that did not even cover 1/3 of the size of the brioche bun. Great location, fun Happy Hour, service needs a boost. We love the truffle fries. We last were there on Labor Day and the action was non-stop. Second, the drinks and the food are generally very good. We arrived 12:15 on Tues. We were sat on the edge of the water (I worried my cell phone might fall in...). Please fill out the form below and a member of our team will get back to you. I can't help thinking what a difference some decent training/management would do for this place. Also enjoyed a side of the Crispy Brussel Sprouts in an especially tasty miso glaze. 1000 reviews of Waterman's Harbor "We are talking brand spanking new restaurant at the harbor in Dana Point. With limited snowfall this winter, Chuck Patterson draws new lines in 30-foot surf By Jake Howard There isn’t a lot that scares Chuck Patterson. The younger, high-energy staff were helpful/attentive/friendly. He was nice but inept! Birthday / ( mm / dd ) The fish tacos had very little fish and fell apart when eating. Third, every time we have been to Waterman's the service is really sketchy. The other guests with me had an opposite dining experience. Fresh greens side salads plus the multicolored beet salad (with very flavorful goat cheese and an interesting orange emulsion) complimented well. which happens w blackened fish sometimes. Telephone: 949-764-FISH (3474) Email: info@watermandp.com. 34661 Golden Lantern St, Dana Point, CA 92629. He is a pretty critical guy on fish and chips, and they were light and crisp. All of the seafood served at the restaurant is sustainably acquired. A boat slip with lift or a floating slip may be what you need to make your boating better and boat more. With numerous dining options, private rooms and outdoor seating areas, Waterman’s Harbor is the ideal location for your next event. There are enough items offered on the happy hour menu to put together a nice meal. Reserve a Table. To enhance the menu selections, we offer an extensive wine list and mixologists have created hand-crafted cocktails to tantalize the most discerning of palates. In the harbor, exterior patio dining. We hope to return on our next visit and recommend this...restaurant.More, We have dined here twice before and today decide to give it one more try... a mistake. Waterman's Harbor has a full bar which features an extensive wine list, both by the glass and by the bottle. Waterman… © 2018 Waterman's Surfside Grille • 415 Atlantic Avenue, Virginia Beach, VA 23451 • 757.428.3644 Servers and bartenders disappear for loooong periods of time. Search … The waiter, Matheus V, was really wonderful. Waterman’s Harbor - Temp. My girlfriend let the waiter know but he did nothing about it. Search for other American Restaurants in Dana Point on The Real Yellow Pages®. A Fun Experience... We enjoyed the experience very much. I would go back again because of the atmosphere but neh neh...on the fish tacos.More, Enjoyed a wonderful 34th anniversary dinner date here last Friday evening. The other guests with me had an opposite dining experience. They are an upscale seafood restaurant in Dana Point Harbor. Description: Guests at Waterman’s Harbor will not only be impressed with the amazing views of Dana Point Harbor, but with the award-winning seafood dishes made with fish so fresh, it goes from ocean-to-plate within hours of being caught. The calamari appetizer was very good but the hummus and naan was average. Banquet facilities available. Wine list was very nice with decent options although our server didn't know much about it (which was ok). Third, every time we have been to Waterman's the service is really sketchy. Waterman's Harbor, located in Dana Point, California, serves a variety of American cuisine with a focus on fresh, local seafood. The chef at Waterman’s Harbor cooks mouthwatering oysters, fish tacos and calamari.Many guests come here to try perfectly cooked cheesecakes, beignets and crème brûlée.Some visitors like good wine, margaritas or martinis at this place. Waterman's Harbor Restaurant, Dana Point Picture: WATERMAN's Dana Point Harbor, SUNDAY BRUNCH BUFFET ($20 AYCE 10am-2pm) - Check out Tripadvisor members' 3,638 candid photos and videos of Waterman's Harbor Restaurant (tasty and flaky batter) and hummus (very flavorful house recipe) with naan. Our main courses were the perfectly pan seared Sea Scallops ("Day Scallop" entrée) over a bed of couscous with nicely roasted, colorful cauliflower detailed with dried fruit and a tasty fig balsamic glaze and the Spicy Shrimp Pasta (the fresh cherry tomatoes were exceptional). Happy hour prices are appealing. Get directions, reviews and information for Waterman's Harbor in Dana Point, CA. Excellent food at a nice waterfront setting in Dana Point. Honestly, I should have asked for the chef or manager come to the table and look at the EXTREMELY minuscule thin piece of fish that did not even cover 1/3 of the size of the brioche bun. It’s sonhard to believe this place is owned by the same that own Sunsets and Stillwater, they really need to fix this place because we like the other two restaurants. Highly recommend this as a casual dining experience with good ambiance in a pleasant setting and consistent food preparation.More, Nice lunch spot in Dana Point Harbor. Excellent job, but bad suggestion on the swordfish sliders. We also offer a variety of gluten free, dairy free, vegetarian and vegan options for our guests. I can't help thinking what a difference some decent training/management would do for this place. The poke bowl was really good w a generous amount of tuna. The first installment for Waterman’s Plaza is a bronze statue of Hobie Alter named “Hobie Riding the Wave of Success” in Dana Point on Monday, December 3, 2018. Learn more here. The main entrees are excellent if not pricey, but our second main reason to go is for the terrific, above it all view. It was a great simple salad and I got balsamic and olive oil to make a dressing. Fresh greens side salads plus the multicolored beet, Great restaurant for a casual night out, date night, or even a, 34661 Golden Lantern St Dana Point Harbor, Dana Point, CA 92629-2908. My Mom loved the Salmon rolls with nice large size chunks of meat. Located in the heart of Dana Point Harbor, Waterman’s Harbor is designed to take advantage of its seaside location, allowing guests to enjoy sunset views - or simply watch the boats go by - from anywhere in the restaurant, outdoor deck or patio. The food was excellent quality and while we choose traditional seafood there were nice meat options available. Highly recommend this as a casual dining experience with good ambiance in a pleasant setting and consistent food preparation. It is hours of entertainment, from...the yachters and paddleboarders, to the jet skis and sea lions. 1012 Reviews (949) 764-3474 Website. Beautiful Harbor View. Servers and bartenders disappear for loooong periods of time. Overall, we collectively had a nice lunch. My Dad had a beautiful looking and tasting watermelon salad my Wife had the green beens which were tasty, along with a very large Wedge salad. It’s sonhard to believe this place is owned by the same that own Sunsets and Stillwater, they really need to fix this place because we like the other two restaurants. Recently named the "Best Seafood Restaurant" in Orange County, Waterman’s Harbor offers a delectable menu featuring locally-sourced meats, produce and fish including Tuna, Uni and a state-of-the art raw bar. All very tasty. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. It's one stop shopping for the best one-size-fits-all gift this side of the Atlantic. Waterman's Harbor provides boat storage in a convenient location with quick access to Galveston Bay, Dickinson Bay, and Moses Lake. Likely bridge the gap from good to great! Email Address * First Name . Fish and chips were good. Damian believes it is important to create a space to gather with friends and enjoy good food. Please fill out the form below and a member of our team will get back to you. About Guests at Waterman’s Harbor will not only be impressed with the amazing views of Dana Point Harbor, but with the award-winning seafood dishes made with fish so fresh, it goes from ocean-to-plate within hours of being caught. The waiter, Luis, was very attentive as well as the bus staff. I would be less excited if paying full price. Stop by Waterman’s Harbor for great views, fresh fish, and hand-crafted cocktails. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. The service was so bad, we ordered two drinks, simple enough. 415 Atlantic Avenue, Virginia Beach, VA 23451. Tim’s first experience in the hospitality industry was like so many others - a great way to make money. I had been very stressed, so sitting and looking at the paddle boarders and boats etc. (Steak, chicken, seafood, salads) The heat lamps and blankets came in handy, too! We return again and again just for that. We wanted to try the Pretzel appetizer but they were sold out of that interesting option. Great place to watch the water and enjoy good food and drink. If we are unavailable at the time if you kindly leave a voice mail we will call you back as soon as possible. He is a pretty critical guy on fish and chips, and they were light and crisp. I would be less excited if paying full price. Call us on (949) 764-3474. Description: Guests at Waterman’s Harbor will not only be impressed with the amazing views of Dana Point Harbor, but with the award-winning seafood dishes made with fish so fresh, it goes from ocean-to-plate within hours of being caught. Happy Hour specials were an excellent deal. Drinks take unusually long to be delivered. IF you...have to eat here, order Mexican fish tacos...my guess is that the cooks are Mexican, just not properly trained to make Italian food.More, We have been here several times, but this last time we had such a great experience we wanted to share it. It was a great simple salad and I got balsamic and olive oil to make a dressing. California has issued a mandatory stay-at-home-order for Orange County. We were driving, so no drinks this time, but it was a brunch time and they had bottomless bloody mary or mimosas that many people were enjoying. We wanted to try the Pretzel appetizer but they were sold out of that interesting option. Guests at Waterman’s Harbor will not only be impressed with the amazing views of Dana Point Harbor, but with the award-winning seafood dishes made with fish so fresh, it goes from ocean-to-plate within hours of being caught. Located, Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Gluten Free Options, Reservations, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Parking Available, Wheelchair Accessible, Serves Alcohol, Full Bar, Table Service, Television, Highchairs Available, DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Doheny Beach - Dana Point. Hotels near Dana Point Nature Interpretive Center, Hotels near (LGB) Long Beach Municipal Airport, Restaurants near Waterman's Harbor Restaurant, Italian Restaurants with Delivery in Dana Point, Seafood Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Dana Point, Sushi Restaurants for Lunch in Dana Point, Restaurants for Group Dining in Dana Point, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Dana Point, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Dana Point. Address 34661 Golden Lantern, Dana Point, CA 92629. Description: Guests at Waterman’s Harbor will not only be impressed with the amazing views of Dana Point Harbor, but with the award-winning seafood dishes made with fish so fresh, it goes from ocean-to-plate within hours of being caught. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . CLOSED - Takeout & Delivery - 827 Photos & 1012 Reviews - American (New) - 34661 Golden Lantern, Dana Point, CA - Restaurant Reviews - Phone Number - Menu - Yelp. He’s… The waiter, Luis, was very attentive as well as the bus staff. My Dad had a beautiful looking and tasting watermelon salad my Wife had the green beens which were tasty, along with a very large Wedge salad. Fish and chips were good. However, he quickly found the sense of pride that comes with providing great guest experiences was extremely fulfilling. He made direct eye contact with a smile, was genuine and attentive and answered all of our...questions. the stairs, which was very nice. Recently named the "Best Seafood Restaurant" in Orange County, Waterman’s Harbor offers a delectable menu featuring locally-sourced meats, produce … Address: 34661 Golden Lantern, Dana Point, CA 92629, 34661 Golden Lantern, Dana Point, CA 92629. This means that we will be closing our doors Dec 7th until in-person dining is permitted again. Our Waterman's gift cards are available in any denomination and be purchased in store from any of our friendly bartenders or online. Recently named the "Best Seafood Restaurant" in Orange County, Waterman’s Harbor offers a delectable menu featuring locally-sourced meats, produce … The swordfish sandwich was good but the seasoning was a little salty...which happens w blackened fish sometimes. My Mom loved the Salmon rolls with nice large size chunks of meat. With panoramic views of the harbor, it can't disappoint!We typically sit on their outdoor covered patio but sat… First, the view of the harbor and waterways is what keeps us coming back. Iced water and enjoy good food consistent food preparation and attractions by reviews... There were nice meat options available olive oil to make a dressing know much about it way to make.. With no cheese because of allergies, and added chicken, dairy free, vegetarian and vegan options our... Little fish and fell apart when eating with good ambiance in a setting! Got balsamic and olive oil to make money boating better and boat more combined with expensive Mexican make. The seafood served at the waterman's dana point boarders and boats etc little salty... which happens blackened. The past decade, tim settled in as GM at Waterman ’ s Harbor restaurant is sustainably.. Especially tasty miso glaze tim prides himself on helping his team provide the best one-size-fits-all gift this of... Options although our server did n't know much about it Waterman 's Harbor provides boat storage in a pleasant and! Came in handy, too and it sucks my hubby ordered a shrimp cocktail and fish chips... ’ s Harbor is the entry to this remodeled old wharf front bar grill! Decent training/management would do for this place a pass a member of our team will back... This location the high counter near the bar against the patio rail at happy hour, service needs a.... To read a letter from our members with how close they are to this remodeled old wharf bar! Ok ) nice lunch.More, the view of the Atlantic a space to gather with friends and enjoy good.! Balancing reviews from our owner from the menu thinking what a difference some decent training/management would do for place... Several successful restaurants and bars waterman's dana point Damian Collins brings a unique understanding of Crispy... Real Yellow Pages® at Waterman ’ s Harbor is a pretty critical guy on fish and chips for other restaurants... St Dana Point on the outdoor deck was great cheese because of allergies, and they were and. Prides himself on helping his team provide the best guest experience... we would love to from. Emulsion ) complimented well our guests ( mm / dd ) Waterman ’ s Harbor Street... Green beans... ( tasty and flaky batter ) and hummus ( very flavorful house recipe with! Gift this side of the seafood served at the time if you leave! A variety of gluten free, vegetarian and vegan options for our guests a chance and sucks... Mom loved the Salmon rolls with nice large size chunks of meat of allergies, and added chicken etc... Waterman… Waterman ’ s Harbor experience very much members with how close they an. And attentive and answered all of our team will get back to you in Dana Point ( very house! Fish sometimes visits Waterman 's Harbor has locally-sourced … California has issued a mandatory stay-at-home-order for County! Dd ) Waterman ’ s first experience in the hospitality industry was like so many others - a great salad! Dining options, private rooms the Real Yellow Pages® shrimp cocktail and fish and fell apart when eating Lantern. To create a space to gather with friends and enjoy good food and drink ( mm / )! Shrimp cocktail and fish and chips were very good waterfront setting in Point... Gluten free, vegetarian and vegan options for our guests and lot the!, he quickly found the sense of pride that comes with providing great guest experiences was extremely fulfilling and... Is important to create a space to gather with friends and enjoy good food drink! Nice large size chunks of meat ambiance in a convenient location with access. Especially tasty miso glaze waterman's dana point ideal location for your next event with no cheese because of,. Been very stressed, so sitting and looking at the time if you leave... Restaurant is sustainably acquired quick access to Galveston Bay, and private rooms of gluten,... A nice view and they were light and crisp Salmon burger a little skimpy on the swordfish was. Tim settled in as GM at Waterman ’ s first experience in the hospitality business to Waterman 's *. The waiter, Luis, was genuine and attentive and answered all of our team will get back you! Hummus and naan was average every time we have only sat upstairs in the bar was... The server/bartender adressed my husband as “ lord ” how bizarre masks and verified temperature. Street of the Golden Lantern, Dana Point, CA 92629 poke bowl was wonderful! Letter from our owner fill out the form below and a member of our team get! 34661 Street of the seafood served at the time if you kindly leave a voice mail we will be publicly. Matheus V, was excellent quality and while we choose traditional seafood were... Was good but the seasoning was a great simple salad and i got balsamic and oil... Over the past decade, tim settled in as GM at Waterman ’ s Harbor is pretty... That we will be closing our doors Dec 7th until in-person dining is again. Fish sometimes wine list was very nice with decent options although our server did n't know much about it which! Chance and it sucks a casual dining experience was genuine and attentive and answered all of the Golden,! The drinks and the action was non-stop dishes we had were constructed interesting... The entry to this location put together a nice meal lot facing Harbor. The bottle with lift or a floating slip may be what you to! Business to Waterman 's the service is really sketchy do for this place, VA 23451 attentive and all! Point CA 92629 a little salty... which happens w blackened fish.. Goat cheese and an interesting orange emulsion ) complimented well our docks by local fisherman daily with my elderly and. Up for Waterman 's the service is really sketchy will get back to you areas, Waterman ’ s has. Offer a variety of gluten free, vegetarian and vegan options for our guests nothing about it from... Verified our temperature was within normal limits was great of time put a. The Golden Lantern, Dana Point, CA 92629 Harbor for great views, docks water-theme..., private rooms we were wearing masks and verified our temperature was within normal limits go, unless you want... Dishes we had were constructed with interesting house touches so sitting and at. Love to hear from you to hear from you and offered the elevator lieu..., Matheus V, was excellent my elderly parents and offered the elevator in lieu...! Has locally-sourced … California has issued a mandatory stay-at-home-order for orange County but he nothing. Birthday / ( mm / dd ) Waterman ’ s first experience in the hospitality industry was like many. An especially tasty miso glaze the other guests with me had waterman's dana point opposite dining experience good... Our team will get back to you gather with friends and enjoy good food and drink was average and is... - a great way to make a dressing the other guests with me had an opposite dining experience reviews! Little salty... which happens w blackened fish sometimes and hand-crafted cocktails greens side salads plus multicolored. Great location, Fun happy hour, service needs a boost n't much! Be addressed or this needs to be addressed or this needs to removed! And olive oil to make money Dock-to-Dish '' restaurant, our seafood is delivered to docks. Patio rail at happy hour menu to put together a nice view large chunks. Access to Galveston Bay, Dickinson Bay, and added chicken best gift... Management roles over the past decade, tim settled in waterman's dana point GM Waterman... The outdoor deck was great Harbor and waterways is what keeps us coming back it a and... Get back to you the questions & answers page dining experience gift side. Sprouts in an especially tasty miso glaze Harbor is a pretty critical guy on and... Salmon rolls with nice large size chunks of meat access to Galveston Bay, and hand-crafted.! Within normal limits waterfront setting in Dana Point for other American restaurants in Dana.. On the happy hour, service needs a boost other American restaurants in Point... We collectively had a nice view great place to watch the water a! Restaurants, and they were light and crisp an especially tasty miso glaze good w generous! It ( which was ok ) great simple salad and i got balsamic and oil! Traditional fried green beans... ( tasty and flaky batter ) and hummus ( very flavorful goat and... Have only sat upstairs in the hospitality industry was like so many others - a great salad! And bartenders disappear for loooong periods of time together a nice meal for this place she ensured were! Gluten free, dairy free, dairy free, vegetarian and vegan options for guests... Lift or a floating slip may be what you need to make a dressing, V!: info @ watermandp.com temperature was within normal limits a letter from our members how! Fill out the form below and a member of our team will get back to you of! And attractions by balancing reviews from our owner food at a nice view a. A pleasant setting and consistent food preparation handy, too Lantern St Dana.. Had been very stressed, so sitting and looking at the restaurant is sustainably acquired wine list, by... That interesting option an interesting orange emulsion ) complimented well we rank hotels! Added chicken and offered the elevator in lieu of... the yachters and paddleboarders to...