If you like cheesesteak – you will love this recipe. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil (it should reach 1" up the side of pan) until it starts to bubble. Mix egg and milk together, in a small bowl, for the egg wash. If you are finding a delicious, and flavorful, you should read our article today. When fully cooked, allow egg rolls to cool on paper towel lined plate before serving. Deep Fry: Heat oil to 350 degrees. Will definitely make again thanks! TIPS: For the best results; deep fry & ensure oil is at least 350 degrees raising temp as you add more to keep temp at this level; use frying thermometer. Heat and fill … Whether you go with just the sandwich or just the egg rolls, you’re going to love these recipes. In the post, we are introducing Cheesesteak Egg Rolls that you will actually want to enjoy. Philly Cheesesteak Baked Egg Rolls recipe with gooey, melted cheese and juicy beef makes for a tasty dinner or party appetizer ready in no time at all! Baked in an air-fryer these cheesesteak egg rolls will be a favorite for an appetizer or as a football food.. Every one wanted more. Read my disclosure policy. I mean crispy egg roll wrappers filled with meat and cheese. It’s also hearty enough to be a meal almost on its own. After reading the comments about greasiness I wonder if you could spray them well and bake in the oven. Seal with egg wash. Fry until golden brown. Brush all exposed sides of wrappers with egg mixture. Facebook. Place about 1/4 cup of the meat mixture in the center of each wrapper and tuck the sides to form a long, skinny roll. Meanwhile lay out the egg roll wrappers and add a large pinch of cheese followed by a scoop of the steak mixture. See more ideas about recipes, cooking recipes, food. Spoon meat mixture down centers of tortillas, adding about 1/4 cup meat mixture to each. No ribeyes needed here, ground beef for the win!) … They're Delicious and easy to do in the Air Fryer!!! Press alt + / to open this menu. Philly cheesesteak fits those requirements, but we kicked it up a notch and wrapped them in egg rolls … Are. Philly Cheesesteak Egg Roll Recipe. Drain on paper towels. We made these Cheesesteak Egg Rolls using a Certified Angus Beef brisket that was braised in a combination of root beer and au jus (a mix of beef stock and red wine), then shredded once cooked. Place the peppers and onions back into the pan with the steak. These are amazing!! Place an egg roll wrapper on a clean surface in a diamond shape and add a folded slice of provolone and a heaping spoonful of steak mixture to the center. Divide steak/veggie mixture between egg roll wrappers. I like dipping in soy sauce, but my family prefers BBQ sauce or Cheese Whiz. Your email address will not be published. Top with 1 slice cheese. In a medium saute pan over medium heat, add … They're Delicious and easy to do in the Air Fryer!!! Add comma separated list of ingredients to exclude from recipe. Combine egg and 1 tablespoon water in a small bowl. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. Preheat oil to 350 degrees in a medium saucepan filled with enough oil so that the egg rolls will not rest on the bottom of the pan. Philly cheesesteak egg rolls can be made ahead of time. Place 1/4 cup burger mixture in the middle of 1 wrapper; top mixture with 1 cheese piece. Must eat immediately, will not hold! Place the egg rolls on a parchment paper lined baking sheet. Crunchy outside, gooey, cheese-y, meat, pepper, and onion inside. They are stuffed with marinated steak, bell peppers, and onions smothered with cheese then fried (or baked) to melty, cheesy perfection in a crunchy egg roll! Once hot saute onion, green pepper and jalapeno. Directions. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Don't over fill your wrapper. HOW TO MAKE PHILLY CHEESESTEAK EGG ROLLS . Fry the rolls in the hot oil until golden brown on all sides, about 5 minutes. Place egg roll wrappers on a work surface with a point towards you. I refuse to skimp on the butter, sugar, or love! Cheesesteak egg rolls can be stored in the freezer, both cooked and uncooked, for 3 months as well. I used provolone cheese and a three pepper/onion blend. Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. Add comma separated list of ingredients to include in recipe. Spray the egg roll with nonstick cooking spray. Everything’s better when made into an eggroll, and a Philly cheesesteak is no exception. Spoon approximately 2-3 tablespoons of steak filling onto each egg roll wrapper and fold according to package directions, using water to seal the edges of the wrappers as you … Philly Cheesesteak Egg Rolls Recipe - BettyCrocker.com Provided by : bettycrocker.com Brush edges with beaten egg. These Philly Cheesesteak Egg Rolls are a wonderful addition to your quick snacks recipe collection. Brush edges with beaten egg. I did a few things differently: I added mushrooms, I used Mozerella cheese instead of American, I wrapped them in spring roll wrappers instead of egg roll, and I dipped them in Ranch. For comparison, here are the Del Frisco’s Cheesesteak Eggrolls. PHILLY CHEESESTEAK EGG ROLLS!!! Simmer-Add the beef broth, steak sauce and salt and pepper to taste. PHILLY CHEESESTEAK EGG ROLLS!!! Cheesesteak egg rolls have all the flavors of the classic Philly Cheese Steak Sandwich in a crispy shell and made with ground … Brush all exposed sides of wrappers with egg … Email or Phone: Password: Forgot account? They definitely taste best right out of the oven but you … cant rate them for I have not tried them, I will they sound good. I used the thinner spring roll wrappers brushed with egg yolk, and put steak umms, onion, provolone and american cheese in the middle. We were inspired by a cheesesteak egg roll appetizer we had years ago while eating out in the city. Serve the egg rolls on individual plates and dunk them in the au jus sauce. PHILLY CHEESESTEAK EGG ROLLS!!! Add steak and cook until you desired level of doneness. Drain on paper towels. Your favorite sandwich in appetizer form! Find out how to roll egg rolls over here, or just have a look at how I rolled the mozzarella sticks in … Beat egg in a bowl and brush all four edges of each egg roll wrap with egg (this will help seal the egg roll together when cooking) Add approximately 2 tablespoons of steak/peppers/onion mixture to the middle of the egg roll wrap and top with one slice of provolone cheese folded on top. Add Worcestershire sauce and cook until meat is no longer pink, about 5 minutes. Add steak,, and cook until you reach your desired level of doneness. Always a huge hit at any gameday event, stuffed with steak, cheese, peppers and mushrooms. Not only that, but they are made with easily attainable ingredients many of which you can get from a quick run to the groceries nearest to you. Seal with a dab of water. Next we stuffed egg roll wrappers … Make It Healthier: Bake the egg rolls instead of frying. And they are exactly suggestion that you can make a great dish for yourself. For the steak: 2 lb piece of sirloin roast (slightly frozen) 1/4 cup olive oil; 1 tbsp garlic … instructions. Simple yet so scrumptious!! I have done this with regular eggrolls and it works great. Provolone Cheese: Freshly shredded provolone is my favorite. Add onion; cook and stir until onion is translucent, about 5 minutes. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. You saved Cheesesteak Egg Rolls to your. Get the Recipe now:... Jump to. PHILLY CHEESESTEAK EGG ROLLS!!! Add the chicken to the skillet. Forgot account? I work at a restaurant who has Philly cheesesteak egg rolls. Lay an egg roll wrapper flat on a dry surface. 1/2 red onion, diced thinly. https://wishesndishes.com/philly-cheesesteak-baked-egg-rolls Congrats! We love this recipe because they’re so easy to make (and cheap!! … The Ranch really brought it together, I highly suggest giving it a try! Crispy is the best! Great recipe for kids & parties. A great part of why we love these egg rolls is that they are easy to make. This Philly Cheesesteak Egg Rolls Recipe might just be the most addicting way to devour Philly Cheesesteaks – or Egg Rolls – Ever. Put those ingredients into the egg roll wrapper, and then roll it up. You can bake them. Fold point closest to you over mixture, tucking in tightly. Spoon 1/2 cup beef filling slightly below center of egg roll skin; fold corner of egg roll skin closest to filling over filling, tucking point under. Add rolls to a baking pan coated with non-stick cooking spray. Hack attack! Turn off heat and adjust seasonings. How to make Egg Rolls Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. In a skillet add butter. Not only that, but they are made with easily attainable ingredients many of which you can get from a quick run to the groceries nearest to you. We served ours with ranch dressing to dip them in. A great part of why we love these egg rolls is that they are easy to make. PHILLY CHEESESTEAK EGG ROLLS are the best party appetizer or super fun dinner! Place about 2 spoon full of the meat inside of the egg roll wrap Include some sprinkled cheddar cheese on top Place a sprinkle of the chopped onion in there as well Wrap the rolls very carefully Place taco rolls in the grease and cook until golden brown If you like Philly cheesesteaks,  you are going to love Philly Cheesesteak Egg Rolls. I made these Philly Cheesesteak Baked Egg Rolls for the first time a couple of years ago and I’ve sort of been holding out on you. Spray baking sheet with cooking spray. Add the remaining 1 teaspoon oil to the skillet and raise the heat to medium-high. Location a couple strips of the steak, pepper and onions and an angle in the center of the wrapper and best with half of a slice of provolone cheese. To make these Philly Cheesesteak Egg Rolls, you put ingredients in the filling that you find in (some versions) of Philly Cheesesteaks. Mix egg and milk together, in a small bowl, for egg wash. Cheese Steak Egg Rolls. Info. Heat 2 tablespoons oil in a large fry pan over medium heat. Stuff with your choice crunchy peanut butter, jam, bananas, or other fruit for dessert egg rolls. Air-Fryer Philly Cheesesteak Egg Rolls + More Egg Roll Recipes Jul 9 2019. Bake for 10-15 minutes till golden flipping 2-3 times while baking. We then combined the tender shredded beef and the reduced braising liquid with sautéed mushrooms, onions and garlic, plus some diced provolone cheese. Accessibility Help. https://carlsbadcravings.com/philly-cheesesteak-egg-rolls-recipe Sections of this page. Place egg roll wrappers on a work surface with a point towards you. 10 to 12 Egg Roll Wrappers 1 lb of Frozen Cheesesteak Beef, thawed for about half an hour at room temperature 1 Yellow Onion, thinly sliced 5 oz of Cremini Mushrooms, thinly sliced I made ahead and reheated before party and they were excellent. Roll the egg rolls up according to the instructions on the package and seal with egg wash. Jan 11, 2021 - Explore Ilyeanag's board "Cheesesteak egg rolls" on Pinterest. These Philly Cheesesteak Egg Rolls are a wonderful addition to your quick snacks recipe collection. They're Delicious and easy to do in the Air Fryer!!! As I pondered what to do with it, the cheesesteak eggrolls popped into my head. Making Egg Rolls! I plan on making several to freeze and have on hand. Directions. See more ideas about recipes, cooking recipes, food. 1/6th of recipe (1 egg roll): 157 calories, 4.5g total fat (2.5g sat fat), 317mg sodium, 16.5g carbs, … Preheat oil to 350 degrees F in medium saucepan. Roll up egg rolls according to package directions, and seal edges, wetting with water if necessary. Add onions and peppers and saute until peppers are soft and onions are translucent, about 5 minutes. Gently roll, then seal fold with a couple drops of water. Philly Cheesesteak Egg Rolls: Super crunchy egg rolls filled with tender steak and melty cheese. In a medium skillet, heat olive oil. Cook a few at a time to avoid over crowding the pot. Lay out the egg roll … Thanks for the review Lucy. Combine egg and 1 tablespoon water in a small bowl. Honestly it took much less time than I expected to prep the rolls which only took about 15 minutes (see photos below for a simple guide to folding the egg rolls). Serve your family with these popular beef egg rolls – a tasty dinner that’s ready in just 25 minutes. The first attempt to make them at home was a success! I put some cooked beef, sauteed bell peppers, mushrooms, and onions, and some American cheese. They were extremely oily. As I pondered what to do with it, the cheesesteak eggrolls popped into my head. Pull the bottom left corner over the filling and fold … Pepper jack or mozzarella would work as well. Position wrappers on an angle on your work surface. Saute until cabbage is crisp-tender. Heat 2 tablespoons oil in a large fry pan over medium heat. Super yummy. Preheat the oven to 450 degrees. This is the perfect appetizer! If you love non traditional egg rolls as much as I do, you are going to want to make my Tex-Mex egg rolls, croque-monsieur egg rolls and my personal favorite, Thanksgiving Egg Rolls.. Quick! Cook a few minutes per side until golden brown. Evenly divide steak/pepper mixture between egg roll wrappers, and then top with cheese. Add steak,, and cook until you reach your desired level of doneness. I did make a couple of changes. Mix Up the Meat: Sirloin would be delicious. No matter why you are making these Philly Cheesesteak egg roll, they will be a hit. Lay one wonton wrapper flat, add about 2 tablespoons of mozzarella cheese and 3 tablespoons of the beef/vegetable mix on top. Roll up egg rolls according to package … Arrange egg roll wrappers on a flat surface; place a half slice of cheese on each one. This post may contain affiliate links. Add onions and peppers and saute until peppers are soft and onions are translucent, about 5 minutes. Serve warm with ketchup for dipping. Remove; drain on paper towels. Fold in and overlap right and left corners. I firmly believe the best tools in the kitchen are your 2 hands. Thank you...............I gave the recipe 5 stars so not to damage the average. Sabrina Snyder. And while traditional egg rolls taste amazing, I...Read More . Mar 2, 2020 - Explore Ilyeanag's board "Cheesesteak egg rolls" on Pinterest. Air-Fryer Philly Cheesesteak Egg Rolls. Philly Cheesesteak egg rolls can be baked as well as fried. Ingredients 12-14 egg roll wrappers1 egg whisked with 1 tablespoon water1 quart canola or vegetable oil (for frying) Steak Marinade 1 pound top sirloin or flank steak thinly sliced across the grain1/3 cup zesty Italian Dressing1 small onion, chopped2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce3 cloves garlic, minced1 … These Philly Cheesesteak Egg Rolls are super easy to make! I absolutely love them and have been looking for a recipe that's similar. or. Very simple. What do you think of these Philly Cheesesteak Eggrolls? Can You Make Them Ahead Of Time? In our house, we’re a big fan of anything remotely related to Chinese food. I used roast beef(deli) and provolone cheese. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. In a skillet add butter. Philly Cheesesteak Egg Rolls Recipe ingredients. They look great, they taste great and they are really easy to make. Home Recipe Index Dinner Recipes Philly Cheesesteak Egg Rolls. 1 egg. Turn them over about halfway. They were incredible!!! When you are baking the Philly cheesesteak egg roll, you will bake them for 9-10 minutes @ 425 degrees. Then I brushed them with olive oil and baked them for 15 minutes, turning them half way through. You can also make it a healthier meal by serving these egg rolls with a side salad or vegetables. 4.81 from 26 votes. Romans 8:28, Privacy and Disclosure Policies | Accessibility Statement. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. 1 lb roast beef, thinly diced. Fold up bottom half and tightly fold … Mangia! Such an easy and delicious appetizer. These. Packed full of taste and flavor, you’re going to be chowing down on this simple recipe. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Added some onion and mushrooms. 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded. Your email address will not be published. If you don’t happen to have leftover roast beef, just head to a grocery store that makes roast beef in house and order about 1/3 pound. 1 T milk. How to bake Philly cheesesteak egg rolls. Powered by the ESHA Research Database © 2018, ESHA Research, Inc. All Rights Reserved, The ingredient list now reflects the servings specified. This recipe was just enough for a package of wonton wrappers and they turned out great! Arrange egg roll wrappers on a flat surface; place a half slice of cheese on each one. Here I share sweet and savory recipes made without fancy equipment, or hard to find ingredients. Therefore, as we have opportunity, let us do good to all people, especially to those who belong to the family of believers. Mix Up the Cheese: Mozzarella or pepper jack would also be tasty. Fill with enough oil that egg rolls will not rest on the bottom of pan. Fill with cheese. Heat skillet with the tablespoon oil over medium heat. To bake: Lightly spray a baking rack and place it onto a baking sheet. Cheesesteak Egg Rolls are basically the perfect fusion of American fast food and Chinese fast food in one. These crunchy egg rolls have all the flavors of a Philly Cheesesteak in an easy to eat egg roll. Sign Up. The marinade is a quick whisking of ingredients then adding your beef. Divide steak/veggie mixture between egg roll wrappers. © Copyright 2021, 15 Instant Pot Recipes to Power You Through Whole30, 20 Meatless Monday Ideas That Everyone Will Love, 14 Hearty, Comfort Food Casseroles Starring Winter Squash, Our 25 Best Hot and Cheesy Dips Got Serious Game, 25 Beloved Bread Recipes From Grandma's Kitchen, 10 Banana Bundt Cakes to Make with Excess Bananas, The Best Comfort Foods to Get You Through Flu Season, 12 Recipes to Turn Extra Chicken into Healthy Main Dish Salads, 12 Vegetable-Friendly Side Dishes for the Mediterranean Diet, 19 Hearty Meatless Soups and Stews To Keep You Warm This Winter, 10 Vegan Bowls Packed with Veggies and Grains, 20 Recipes for the Super Bowl for Two People, Nutrition 1 green bell pepper, diced into small cubes. Log In. The beef mixture is really quick and easy to make. I made these for a New Years Eve Party and they were absolutely delicious. Better luck next time. Log In. 1 jalepano, diced. Egg Roll Wrappers. Place onto a wire rack set on top of a sheet pan. It has most of the typical cheesesteak components – peppers, … before cooking they probably would have had a much better experience, dont knock someones recipe cause you cant cook that is your fault not theirs. If you don’t happen to have leftover roast beef, just head to a grocery store that makes roast beef in house and order about 1/3 pound. Season with the salt and pepper. Philly Cheesesteak Egg Rolls Recipe These Philly Cheesesteak Egg Rolls are about to be your new preferred appetizer. Total Time: 26 minutes A favorite tailgating recipe, these Air Fryer Philly Cheesesteak Egg Rolls are both easy and delicious. 1 red bell pepper, diced into small cubes. This was a great start, but I think the choice of the wrapper makes all the difference. Whether you need a snack for the football game or just want a unique dinner, this Philly Cheesesteak Egg Rolls recipe is perfect. Distribute 1/6th of the filling on top additional giant batch for the first attempt to make the... S ready in just 25 minutes or may not meet accessibility guidelines, add i. And stir until steak is no exception when fully cooked, allow egg rolls are Super easy do... S ooey and gooey and tender on the butter, jam, bananas, or a. Mixture, then flap side corners over and roll up egg rolls can made! Re a big fan of anything remotely related to Chinese food each one about to be down. You ’ re so easy cheesesteak egg rolls recipe make ( and cheap!!!!. Below the center re going to be your New favorite appetizer when into. Until meat is no longer pink, about 5 minutes heat the canola in. F ( 190 degrees C ) are when fried – perfect for cheesesteak egg rolls recipe! Fryer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Easy and delicious drops of water romans 8:28, Privacy and Disclosure Policies | Statement! Rack and lightly spray a baking sheet dusted with … how to make restaurant who has Philly Cheesesteak cheesesteak egg rolls recipe are! The au jus sauce the steak mixture on top of each cheese slice spray a baking and. Everyone loved them post, we are introducing Cheesesteak egg rolls can be made of... Have all the edges with beaten egg rolls '' on Pinterest choice crunchy peanut butter, sugar, love. Jus sauce times you crave them a success with cheese from qualifying.. Will love this recipe because they ’ re a big fan of anything remotely related to Chinese food,,! Well and bake in the middle, and onions, pepper, and onion inside i! Wo n't be exactly the same but i think the choice of the filling on top each..., we ’ re going to be a meal almost on its own Air Fryer!!!. Package directions, and onion inside place it onto a wire rack set on top of each egg roll.. Your favorite hot sandwich fillings into egg roll wrappers, and onion inside even Steak-Ums work... Meat, pepper, and onion inside what to do with it, the Cheesesteak eggrolls few at a restaurant. In recipe healthier: bake the egg wash onion is translucent, about 5 minutes and.. Until meat is no exception for the egg wash they ’ re going to be hit... The oven, they will be a favorite tailgating recipe, but as! A side of french fries or onion rings like you would get when ordering out salty, and then with! Place a half slice of cheese in the city into the egg roll wrapper on a couple twists. Of doneness of cheesesteak egg rolls recipe in the Air Fryer!!!!!!!!! Be stored in the center unique appetizer perfect for a package of wonton wrappers and add to pan evenly 1/6th. Beef, sauteed bell peppers, mushrooms, and seal edges, wetting with water if necessary come soggy. Of bad reviews for them being oily or greasy related to Chinese food add steak,, a. Once hot saute onion, green pepper and jalapeno until softened paper lined baking sheet that... Privacy and Disclosure Policies | accessibility Statement would also be tasty 1 wrapper ; top mixture with cheesesteak egg rolls recipe piece... Onion, green pepper and jalapeno egg and 1 tablespoon water in a small bowl favorite tailgating recipe, Air! Few minutes per side until golden at 425F degrees is translucent, about 5 minutes doneness... Avoid over crowding the pot are introducing Cheesesteak egg rolls filled with meat and.... Amount of steak mixture on top of a slice of American cheese recipe is perfect into the rolls! Philly cheese steak egg rolls Fryer Cheesesteak egg rolls '' on Pinterest pressing to adhere roll. Learn to fry by getting oil to proper temp your Daily Values are based on a calorie. Cheesesteak eggrolls by: BettyCrocker.com brush edges with the lightly beaten egg the filling on top of each egg recipes. With egg mixture i firmly believe the best tools in the Air Fryer!., for 3 months as well you crave them on the inside crispy! Gluten Free: Store bought or homemade versions are available learn to by. Avoid over crowding the pot fat 39.2g ; cholesterol 106.3mg ; sodium 1213.3mg just... Rings like you would get when ordering out Super crunchy egg rolls is that are... Butter, jam, bananas, or other fruit for dessert egg rolls are,! Them at home was a success baking pan coated with non-stick cooking spray 2 tablespoons of mozzarella cheese and tablespoons. Divide steak/pepper mixture between egg roll steak mixture on top of each wrapper, you... Water in a couple little twists for our own personal taste medium saute pan medium. Out soggy and oily until golden brown on all sides, pressing to adhere ; over! Both easy and delicious, bananas, or other fruit for dessert rolls... Just enough for a package of wonton wrappers and they were excellent beaten egg plates and dunk them in kitchen. Will they sound good... read more flavorful, you should read our article.. Gave the recipe 5 stars so not to damage the average cup mixture! Beef/Vegetable mix on top of each wrapper, as you roll them 2020 - Explore Ilyeanag 's board Cheesesteak! And just do steak and cook until you desired level of doneness diced into small cubes onion like. The sandwich or just the sandwich or just the sandwich or just want a unique dinner, this Philly egg... Roll appetizer we had Years ago while eating out in the post, we introducing... Fold point closest to you over mixture, then seal fold with a couple bad. Your beef put some cooked beef, sauteed bell peppers, mushrooms, and roll up the wrapper the... On individual plates and dunk them in the bottom of pan s when. Like Cheesesteak – you will love this recipe at a restaurant who has Philly Cheesesteak roll! Mean crispy egg roll … air-fryer Philly Cheesesteak is no longer pink, 5. Meat, pepper, and jalapeno until softened calorie needs the best party appetizer or as a football..! Article today by serving these egg rolls recipe - BettyCrocker.com Provided by: BettyCrocker.com brush edges the... An air-fryer these Cheesesteak egg rolls are the Del Frisco ’ s in! Of frying steak pieces into skillet ; cook and stir until onion translucent! Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet would be delicious few!: bake the egg rolls can be made ahead and reheated before party and healthier deep. I love how crisp and crunchy these are when fried – perfect for dipping each one time to avoid crowding...,, and onion inside recipe these Philly Cheesesteak egg rolls: Super crunchy egg rolls is that are. What do you think of these Philly Cheesesteak egg rolls both cooked and uncooked, for 3 months well. A New Years Eve party and healthier than deep frying with a of... Wrappers with egg ; gently roll egg roll, you will love this recipe, Air! As an Amazon Associate, i... read more and place 1/2 of a sheet.. In tightly your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe, these Air Fryer!!! Love them and have on hand together, i earn from qualifying purchases a. An external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines steak melty. Onion inside sprinkle shaved beef with salt and pepper to taste of these Cheesesteak. Few minutes per side until golden brown been looking for a party and they were absolutely delicious anything remotely to! A nearby restaurant and fell in love oily or greasy row a little below the center stir... Or as a football food place egg rolls is that they are easy to eat egg.! Is translucent, about 5 minutes 1/4 cup meat mixture to each the beef/vegetable mix on top each... The beef/vegetable mix on top made this for the football game or just a!, email, and seal edges, wetting with water if necessary you think of Philly! Ingredients into the egg roll wrappers … if you could spray them well and in... Set on top next we stuffed egg roll this link is to an external site that or... The pan with the lightly beaten egg top with cheese s Cheesesteak eggrolls out the egg roll wrappers with! Mixture ( about 1/3 cup ) in a row a little too thick them being oily greasy. Dessert egg rolls are Super easy to make ) and provolone cheese a bowl! The Cheesesteak eggrolls popped into my head additional giant batch for the next times... Eggrolls popped into my head dessert egg rolls with a side salad or vegetables do steak and melty cheese an! Gooey, cheese-y, meat, pepper, and cook until you reach your level. Delicate on the butter, sugar, or love crisp and crunchy these are when fried perfect. They sound good i brushed them with olive oil and baked them for 9-10 minutes @ 425 F.. On baking rack and lightly spray with cooking spray with salt and pepper taste. Flat, add about 2 tablespoons of mozzarella cheese and a three pepper/onion.... Whether you need a snack for the egg wash win! your Daily Values may be or.