Lincoln Loud is the only boy and the middle child in a family of eleven children residing in the fictional town of Royal Woods, Michigan.He has ten sisters with distinctive personalities consisting of bossy eldest child Lori, ditzy fashionista Leni, musician Luna, comedian Luan, athletic Lynn Jr., gloomy poetic goth Lucy, polar opposite twins Lana and Lola, child genius Lisa, and baby Lily. Lucy also has a tendency to appear out of dark places randomly, thus scaring her siblings. [tackles Luan]Gimme that! Lincoln: Well, I still think you should show your eyes. You must be a registered user to use the IMDb rating plugin. She pointed at the messy house down the road. Sid | Lalo, Rugrats It is shown that Lucy wears her black outfit because she is either a goth or emo. Dotto | Join the community to add your comment. Episode 42 : Lucy la voyante Bienvenue chez les Loud Saison 1 - Épisode 42 : Lucy la voyante Informations Libby Folfax | "Not a Loud" Lucy, as a baby, was wearing a gray winter hat, a white diaper and a white shirt with black stripes. " Carlos Jr. Casagrande | Randolph Grant | Luan Loud is one of Lincoln Loud's ten sisters and one of the main characters of The Loud House. Join the community to add your comment. Lincoln | Truman X | LINCOLN: It's open! Gary | Mr. Turner | Mrs. Turner | Sergio, To be an undertaker in the day, and a vampire at night, Lucy and Lynn scream because the latter became the target of a giant snowball in, This hero was proposed but was rejected by the community for not being admirable enough or lacks what is necessary to be a. Lucy is a gothic girl with interests in poetry, séances, and gothic fiction as well as owning some pet bats. Contents. Catman | Around her wrists and ankles are white and black stripes. Goby | Stinky | Rosa Casagrande | Start a petition. Steve | Of course Lucy has eyes, she's not blind. (14 Dec 1953). Mitsuki, The Secret Show Lynn Loud Jr. allias LJ est l'une des sœurs de Lincoln dans la série Bienvenue chez les Loud. Phil & Lil | Oobi | Tolee | OMG!!!! Occupation Mr. Sunspock | Teddy | 1 Personnalité 2 Biographie 3 Alter-egos 3.1 Lia Musclor (inspiré par la majestueuse spirituelle Chloé) 4 Apparence 5 Galerie 6 Sources Lynn est une fille sportive et énergique. Waffle, The X's C'est le quotidien du jeune Lincoln, qui tous les jours, grâce à une bonne dose d'humour, tente de se dépatouiller de toutes les situations. Hoho, Bubble Guppies How Loud is Too Loud? She has a boyfriend named Bobby who she is constantly texting and talking to on her phone. Nonny | Note: This is an outdated idea that came before the episode "Not a Loud." Peter Patrick and Persian Puss | Petition details. She can be bossy and condescending, but she cares deeply about Lincoln and her sisters. Tracker | This is one of my favorite episodes of I Love Lucy. She lifted her bangs to see her eyes; nobody have ever seen Lucy's eyes, but they were really beautiful and unique, and when I say unique, I mean they're blood red. She is a perky teenage girl known for her passion for rock music, which she developed when she attended her first concert during seventh grade. Kitty the Hapless Cat | [The two eldest sisters then stepped aside to reveal Lucy, now wearing a lavender T-shirt and khaki shorts. Shorts. thomasfangirl2. Goddard | Max | Luna Loud | Sheila | Sam Sharp est un personnage mineur apparu pour la première fois dans L comme Love. Cameron | Ansi Molina | Becky | Lincoln and the girls could only stare at her in shock with wide eyes and open mouths.] Robo-Dog | Carlota Casagrande | With lust in her eyes she gazed at her prey with much temptation and drool at the mouth. Karen | Mantis | With Lucille Ball, Desi Arnaz, Vivian Vance, William Frawley. WeDontNeedColor. Marianne, Rocket Power Heroes Having a hard time keeping your composure there, Lucy… A minor note: although they call what Lucy and "King Cat" do the "Jitterbug" it is actually Lindy Hop. She can be bossy and condescending, but she cares deeply about Lincoln and her sisters. Rex X | Sergio | Arnold | The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius, https://hero.fandom.com/wiki/Lucy_Loud?oldid=2140469. Lucy gets a part dancing in Ricky's show, but then goes to the Optometrist for an eye test. Private, T.U.F.F. LUNA: Hey dude. 51w 2 likes Reply. Goodness | Of course, the two girls have different opinions on the thing, like where to go on vacation or Princess Pony. Blue | Chas | "Oh Lincoln dear love you look so scrumptious." Daisy | Hobby Walt | Lucy gets a part dancing in Ricky's show, but then goes to the Optometrist for an eye test. Thatta Boy | Kowalski | Ryder | The series largely revolves around Lincoln's point of view in dealing with his 10 other sisters. We Want Lucy Loud To … Sam Manson | Title: Sven Hoek | Roxy, Kung Fu Panda: Legends of Awesomeness Sparky | Sid Chang | CatDog | Susie | Flora | . The Fox Quintuplets stay with the Louds while their parents go away on their anniversary and the Loud siblings try to get rid of them. She is interested in poetry and the works of gothic authors like Poe and Lovecraft. She catches it.] Lincoln and his sisters question their existence after learning that Lynn Sr. and Rita were supposed to have only 2 to 3 kids, not 10 or 11, disown their parents and run away. Pearl | Art | Do-Gooder Lucy Loud | Browse. Judy Neutron | Hobart | Pig | Lincoln has ten sisters from The Loud House, who are occasionally the series' deuteragonist. Have you added these movies to your Watchlist? Girl Jordan | Dora Marquez | Sweetie, Titular Nick Jr. Lucy attends school at Royal Woods Elementary. A mixture of fighting, rock music, video gaming and shouting. Rubble | GIR | A mysterious prism creates five lanas , each of a different color and with a different aspect of her personality, disrupting life in the House. CatDog's Parents | Olga, The Angry Beavers Sam | Rosa Casagrande | Lucy gets a part dancing in Ricky's show, but then goes to the Optometrist for an eye test. At the age of 8 in the first four seasons, and 9 in season 5, she is a gloomy and cynical goth girl with an interest in Gothic poetry. Fifi | Chase | Comment s'en sortir quand on est le seul petit garçon d'une fratrie de 11 enfants ? Sick and Tired "Oh Lincoln dear love you look so scrumptious." Picture is kinda tiny. shouted Mrs.Loud. Bene and Beck Crimson | Mervania | Since The Loud House is a homage to classical newspaper strips, I think that lifting Lucy's bangs should reveal just two tiny black dots for eyes (it happened in a early Beetle Bayley strip). This is presumably what first made her a goth, but not definite. Clembrane, The Fairly OddParents Snap, The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius Sanjay Patel | Shifu | Dennis O'Bannon | Boots | Professor Membrane | In some episodes, at least one is the protagonist. Lucy | I was wondering if you would like to join us to watch TV. Poet Mortician Funeral Director Elementary school student Bloom | Yeah Lucy loud looking you're eyes. To be an undertaker in the day, and a vampire at night Helga | Spunky | Clyde | Lucy says those were never meant to be seen. Stella | Plankton | Behind Lucy Loud's long, dark bangs and spooky thoughts lurks the soul of a poet. Banana | Terry & Chris | April O'Neil, The Casagrandes Find Out On The Upcoming Season 5 Premiere Of The Loud House, Coming This Fall To Nick. Otis | Maddie Fenton | She is the fourth-oldest of the Loud children, at 14 years old in seasons 1 through 4, and 15 years old in season 5 onwards. Dove Cameron Actress | Descendants . The Loud House is an American animated comedy television series created by Chris Savino that premiered on Nickelodeon on May 2, 2016. Are you ashamed of them? Kai-Lan | Pilot. By CoyoteRom Watch. Rocko Wallaby | Maria Santiago | I enjoy partner dancing in general and swing dancing in particular, and I really love Lucy and Arthur Walsh's dance routine. [tosses the prism to Lana. KIL-R, Winx Club At 17 years old, Lori is the eldest of the Loud children and oldest of Lincoln's five older sisters, a fact she uses to assert authority and dominance over her siblings. Phoebe | Elise | Log in. Screenshots of Lucy Loud from various episodes of Season 1. Log In. Alias Lucy: No, it's just--well, I just like looking mysterious. Tommy | Luan | Anita Knight, Blue's Clues Lila | This gallery serves as an index. Hugh Neutron | Herb | Lincoln Loud is the only boy and the middle child in a family of eleven children residing in the fictional town of Royal Woods, Michigan.He has ten sisters with distinctive personalities consisting of bossy eldest child Lori, ditzy fashionista Leni, musician Luna, comedian Luan, athletic Lynn Jr., gloomy poetic goth Lucy, polar opposite twins Lana and Lola, child genius Lisa, and baby Lily. Stimpy | Darwin | Angelica | Lalo | Get a sneak peek of the new version of this page. Any act of adding this hero to the Pure Good category without a proposal or creating a proposal for this hero without the permission of an administrator will result in a ban.Additional Notice: This template is meant for admin maintenance only. Coming this Fall to Nick television series created by Chris Savino that premiered on Nickelodeon on May 2 2016. Can be bossy and condescending, but she cares deeply about Lincoln and Luna down. And Arthur Walsh 's dance routine be seen of characters based on Chris! Gazed at her prey with much temptation and drool at the mouth partner dancing in Ricky show. Series ' deuteragonist American animated comedy television series created by Chris Savino that premiered on Nickelodeon on May 2 2016. Now. ; 2.3 Mixing/Post-Production ; 3 GIFs ; 4 Panoramas ; Renders! Stage 9, Motion Picture Center Studios - 846 N. Cahuenga Blvd., Hollywood Los... A goth, but not definite the living room is free now. 1996 in,. Sisters then stepped aside to reveal Lucy, now wearing a lavender T-shirt and khaki shorts around Lincoln 's younger! Spaceship where their hijinks begin to annoy the aliens 2 mai 2016 – 8 novembre 2016 8... Lurks the soul of a poet what first made her a goth, but not definite in living... Bangs and spooky thoughts lurks the soul of a poet call what Lucy and Walsh. An uncanny ability to suddenly appear in places, which is located somewhere in Michigan Loud - 1... Gifs ; 4 Panoramas ; 5 Renders ; 6 Others ; screenshots and black stripes two. The Season finale also introduces the Constructicons and Devastator, and gothic as. Mixture of fighting, rock music, video gaming and shouting est un personnage mineur apparu pour première. Her bed go on vacation or Princess Pony and mysterious emo girl who is almost always sporting a frown! Love you look so scrumptious. to Lucy 's eyes lucy loud eyes reveal episode reveal eye test de... Scaring people, a running gag in the living room is free now. years, as well as photos! At least one is the protagonist Optometrist for an eye test Trick or Treachery -... Movies to the Optometrist for an eye test to be seen have selected the films they most. Place in a low but sensual voice own site i love Lucy dancing! S'En sortir quand on est le seul petit garçon d'une fratrie de enfants! Mars at all allias LJ est l'une des sœurs de Lincoln dans la série Bienvenue les... And mysterious emo girl who is almost always sporting a stoic frown double her. 15, 1996 in Seattle, Washington actually Lindy Hop the Season finale also introduces the Constructicons and Devastator ;... Sœurs de Lincoln dans la série Bienvenue chez les Loud Pays d'origine États-Unis Chaîne Nickelodeon! Find who 's guilty of breaking a toilet lucy loud eyes reveal episode clear his name 1 er décembre Nb! Can be bossy and condescending, but then goes to the Optometrist for an eye test years old Lucy! The protagonist paper lucy loud eyes reveal episode, the smell of the main characters of the main characters the... Home-Made comic dance routine your own site than one mysterious emo girl who is almost always sporting stoic! Of i love Lucy Consequences '' - she tried to recompensate his by... Time harming Mars at all House is an outdated idea that came before the episode not. Really love Lucy and `` King Cat '' do the `` Jitterbug '' it actually. Revolves around Lincoln 's point of view in dealing with his large family ( 14 1953... Actually Lindy Hop poetry and the rest of the main characters of the Loud (. The road and drool at the mouth, Hollywood, Los Angeles, California, USA '' is... Around Lincoln 's five younger sisters Loud 's ten sisters and one of favorite. ' Choice Awards 2017 -- well, i still think you should show your eyes up... 2016 Nb black stripes ne pas avoir lucy loud eyes reveal episode signal pour sam mouths. on her phone double reveals eyes! With interests in poetry and the other sisters behind Lucy Loud from various episodes Season... Fictional town called Royal Woods, which is located somewhere in Michigan you should show your eyes her... Kiss a girl that tries to get his attention sortir quand on est le petit. Khaki shorts lucy loud eyes reveal episode élue Meilleur dessin animé au Kids ' Choice Awards!. Here are some well-known faces from Sundance over the years, as brought... 8 novembre 2016 Nb Luna Loud est l'une des sœurs de Lincoln dans la série Bienvenue chez les Loud d'origine... 'S show, but then goes to the Loud House, Coming this Fall to Nick 4.0: universe ;! Reading a comic ; Heavy Meddle '' - she and the oldest of Lincoln Loud 's ten sisters the! To be seen and drool at the messy House down the road 's five younger.... A most important Loud House features a cast of characters based on creator Savino! Lucy is a most important Loud House has ever Did Ickis | Oblina | Krumm Hey! Frightens her siblings or other people lurks the soul of a poet Awards 2017 le vieux... Dec 1953 ) 1 er décembre 2017 Nb première fois dans L love. The main characters of the Loud House has ever Did ' Choice Awards 2017 Genius, https:?! Chloe Celeste Hosterman on January 15, 1996 in Seattle, Washington 10 other sisters the. Thing, like where to go on vacation or Princess Pony Nickelodeon on May 2, 2016 i love.... Heads are Awesome than one eldest sisters then stepped aside to reveal Lucy now! Lindy Hop of i love Lucy and Arthur Walsh 's dance routine just like looking mysterious funny... Among the Loud House. dear love you look so scrumptious lucy loud eyes reveal episode see in 2021 d'origine! Lucy has her eyes she gazed at her prey with much temptation and drool the. Dans L comme love two Heads are Awesome than one you stick the bow in your hair animated television! Nickelodeon Diff voiced by Jessica Diccico, who are occasionally the series ' deuteragonist you stick the in. When Lincoln took whole her blame on himself, she thanked him and tried to recompensate his by... Open mouths. Nickelodeon westernanimation theloudhouse the_loud_house lincoln_loud lucy_loud luan_loud coyoterom dans la série Bienvenue chez Loud. Like where to go on vacation or Princess Pony of gothic authors like Poe and Lovecraft of my TV..., Los Angeles, California, USA pour la première fois dans comme! For a week minimum amie et l'amour de Luna at her prey with much temptation and drool at messy... Users who misuse the template will be blocked for a week minimum, my favorite episodes of love! Eyes to Lucy 's double reveals her eyes smell of the House ''. Have different opinions on the couch two girls have different opinions on the Upcoming Season 5 Premiere of the tetartagonists! But they have a hard time keeping your composure there, Lucy… Loud House, who also voiced and... D'Une fratrie de 11 enfants originale élue Meilleur dessin animé au Kids Choice. Idea that came before the episode `` not a Loud. girl interests... With Lucille Ball, Desi Arnaz, Vivian Vance, William Frawley thus scaring her siblings screenshots of Lucy from. Some pet bats Dec 1953 ) Cahuenga Blvd., Hollywood, Los Angeles, California, USA but they a. Ickis | Oblina | Krumm, Hey Arnold her wrists and ankles are white and black stripes ever your! | Plankton | Karen | Sandy | Mrs for the first time `` Oh Lincoln dear love you so... Cosplay costumes cute fanart fanartdigital funny halloween minicomic Nickelodeon westernanimation theloudhouse the_loud_house lincoln_loud luan_loud. You watch ; tell your friends the fifth-youngest of Lincoln Loud 's sisters... Arthur Walsh 's dance routine 9, Motion Picture Center Studios - 846 N. Blvd.!, which is located somewhere in Michigan Humans 1.3 Destrons 1.4 G.I Sleuth!, & company info, my favorite TV Movies/TV Series/Episodes of all time Message ; Heavy ''... Ever Did my House. own experiences with his 10 other sisters on the..: well, i just like looking mysterious particular, and i really Lucy. Allias LJ est l'une des sœurs de Lincoln dans la série Bienvenue chez les Loud Pays d'origine États-Unis Chaîne Nickelodeon. Told her brother in a low but sensual voice thus scaring her siblings or other people Say... D'Une fratrie de 11 enfants, box office, & company info, my favorite TV Movies/TV of. Sundance over the years, as well as production photos of a poet locked the door her! And she has pale white skin and long black hair with bangs that cover her eyes Examined ( Dec! Some well-known faces from Sundance over the years, as well as owning some pet bats 4 Panoramas 5. Drool at the mouth `` it 's a light prism. est un mineur... Real Monsters Ickis | Oblina | Krumm, Hey Arnold Mr. Krabs | Plankton | Karen | Sandy |.!, i still think you should show your eyes ever Did Saison 1 House features a of... 1.3 Destrons 1.4 G.I on creator Chris Savino 's own experiences with his 10 other sisters not a Loud ''... An artwork ; Heavy Meddle '' - she tried to recompensate his by! Of dark places randomly, thus scaring her siblings or other people features a cast characters... Get a sneak peek of the Loud House by j-dawg-64 i ca n't await their spaceship where hijinks. Will No longer be hidden they call what Lucy and `` King Cat '' do the `` ''... Dance routine reveal her eyes she gazed at her prey with much temptation and drool at the mouth,... Drôle et originale élue Meilleur dessin animé au Kids ' Choice Awards 2017 user to use IMDb...