Sushi Oribe: Excellent Omakase - See 172 traveler reviews, 306 candid photos, and great deals for Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, at Tripadvisor. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Oribe locations in Williamsville, NY. The authenticity, taste and quality of each dish is indisputable, some of which are just out of this world! Go after the counter seat. Review on Oribe. 寿司 織部 Sushi Oribe ADDRESS Ground Floor. "Best Omakase in KL! Ajouter au panier. Fast forward to 2 days before my birthday, she asked me again if I was free. You couldn't ask for more. Are you sure you want to delete this question? easily one of the most memorable meals i've had all year, despite the minor hiccups along the way. Sushi Oribe Omakase Style KL. Soya Sauce has several kinds as it is. Sushi Oribe: Excellent sushi dinner - See 172 traveller reviews, 306 candid photos, and great deals for Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, at Tripadvisor. Watch … Upgrade to Oribe ($330++) which has all Enshu item plus Seasonal Sashimi, Grilled Fish, and Refresher. This video is unavailable. This review is sponsored and collaboration with Fun Japan Malaysia and Tokyo TV Japan. Specialties: ORIBE Creative Dining is a Fine Dining Japanese Restaurant which features mainly Sushi and Sashimi alongside some classic favorites: Tempura, Chawanmushi, and Miso soup. Vipod Residences, No 6, Jalan Kia Peng, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, Privacy Policy | Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Price:2/10(Expensive. Sushi Oribe, Kuala Lumpur: See 172 unbiased reviews of Sushi Oribe, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #192 of 5,256 restaurants in Kuala Lumpur. I ordered the Special Omakase Dinner which consists of a long list of unique species and ingredients of the day: ... and way overpriced. © 2021 Copyright ORIBE CREATIVE DINING inc. All Rights Reserved. White Ahi Maaji Yellowtail You will not regret because chef will be explaining to you humbly all that he prepared. Chefs in Oribe are master in the art of sushi-making. Chef Hideaki Oritsuki was previously head chef at Sushi Hinata. The other memorable dish was the oysters. Feels like being in Tokyo with good vibe and delicious food. Warm interior tones laced with ambient lighting exude quiet relaxation. Improve this listing . Sushi Oribe, Kuala Lumpur : consultez 172 avis sur Sushi Oribe, noté 4,5 sur 5 sur Tripadvisor et classé #189 sur 5 272 restaurants à Kuala Lumpur. Assiette rectangle japonaise en céramique - BANDO - bleue... 0 Review(s) 19,12 € Assiette rectangle japonaise en céramique - BANDO - bleue et marron. assiette à sushi japonaise, ORIBE KOUSHI, verte 0 Review(s) 19,12 € assiette à sushi japonaise, ORIBE KOUSHI, verte, fabriquée au Japon. Followed by Sashimi/Sushi- Sushi Oribe 寿司織部, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Every dish was clearly explained to us (type and part of the...More. Kuala Lumpur. Restaurants near Sushi Oribe, Kuala Lumpur on Tripadvisor: Find traveller reviews and candid photos of dining near Sushi Oribe in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. When it is fully ocupied you can park your car at Vipod residence at your own cost or you can easily find an other car parking place nearby. Loading... Close. and Sama Pacific Dory Thank you, thank you so much, I can't describe this feeling, I can never thank you enough. After paying ,they abruptly herded us out like we were keeping them from closing. It has grown into a shop loved by everyone. Chef Naoya was engaged, friendly and humorous. 6 Jalan Kia Peng Vipod Residences, Ground Floor Block C-1, Kuala Lumpur 50450 Malaysia. Sushi Oribe 寿司織部, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Oribe Gold Lust Dry Shampoo, 1.3 oz at Amazon.com. We are running our restaurant with three Japanese chefs and one Malaysian chef. The torched flounder sushi ( aka Oh my God! But I … Customer experience sucks! I was dead surprised. Ranked #149 of 5,315 Restaurants in Kuala Lumpur. Products for Businesses We're hiring. Ginger aka “Gari” is a necessary thing in order to enjoy Sushi one by one. Serves Japanese. Sushi Oribe, Kuala Lumpur: See 172 unbiased reviews of Sushi Oribe, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #190 of 5,271 restaurants in Kuala Lumpur. JJCM : Sushi Oribe @ ViPod Residences, Jalan Kia Peng I really wanna blog about my Europe, China, Brisbane and Jogja trip.. but oh well.. lazy mode these days. Anyway, fantastic sushi all around over at Oribe. Service was deplorable. It has grown into a shop loved by everyone. tldr // sushi oribe. Upon recommendation, I had the Mino set (the one with the most sushi) which turned out to be a pretty good decision/suggestion. The ingredients were all really fresh. Oribe Sushi Kuala Lumpur; Oribe Sushi, Kuala Lumpur City Center; Get Menu, Reviews, Contact, Location, Phone Number, Maps and more for Oribe Sushi Restaurant on Zomato Serves Japanese. Gets loads of nice commentaries from friends and instagram review, yet ended up a disappointing lunch. Warm interior tones laced with ambient lighting exude quiet relaxation. Using premium items on sushi preparation and creativity. Customer Reviews. Malaysia, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, … Sushi Oribe, Kuala Lumpur: See 172 unbiased reviews of Sushi Oribe, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #193 of 5,245 restaurants in Kuala Lumpur. 7 338 personnes étaient ici. Their appetiser, chawanmushi and dessert are executed well but aren't quite remarkable enough to warrant ordering sets with more non-sushi/sashimi pieces. This was omakase lunch. Description: Sushi Oribe was founded in December 2014. You won't believe how grateful I am for this meal. Do take note that menu in Oribe is seasonal. With our Shari, every ingredient may be savoured. The most expensive I've had in my entire life. About Sushi Oribe Sushi Oribe was founded in December 2014. Hokkaido Ebi & Uni...More. - See 172 traveler reviews, 306 candid photos, and great deals for Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, at Tripadvisor. 寿司 織部 Sushi Oribe ADDRESS Ground Floor. Sushi Oribe: An Outstanding Chef - See 172 traveller reviews, 306 candid photos, and great deals for Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, at Tripadvisor. Here’s a review from a satisfied Oribe customer: Truly the best counter experience in KL. i'd love to return for an encore but the hefty price tag makes it something that cannot be done frequently. Plate after plate served in a nice pace. Serving fresh seasonal ingredients from Japan. Master Chef Naoya Kawasaki was the sushi maestro during my visit to Sushi Oribe, and the experience was not about the past nor the future; no, it was all about the present, the now, the… Ajouter au panier. Sat by the counter and an amazing omakase journey began. Quality wise almost similar to sushi in Tsukiji Market in Tokyo. Like Karatsu, this is only available at the Sushi Counter. Ajouter au panier. I was treated to Oribe Sushi about a week ago, and a treat it was! ...the uni/otoro thing was pretty good though. One of the memorable sushi was something that could only be served because of the season. Reservations, Private Dining, Seating, Parking Available, Highchairs Available, Serves Alcohol, Accepts Credit Cards, Table Service. They may have different offering from time to time). Sushi Oribe, Kuala Lumpur: See 172 unbiased reviews of Sushi Oribe, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #193 of 5,242 restaurants in Kuala Lumpur. Sushi Oribe The menu choices here are completely omakase, specially curated by the Japanese head chef, and makes use of the best ingredients to make sure you leave only with raving reviews … Are you sure you want to delete this answer? Sushi Oribe provides the perfect place for a fine dining and Omakase experience, attracting Kuala Lumpur's exclusive crowd. Sushi Oribe: Best Omakase and Sushi in KL - See 170 traveler reviews, 306 candid photos, and great deals for Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, at Tripadvisor. And I gave my virgin experience to her. Take Home from Sushi Oribe. Food was so-so but the ingredients indeed were fresh, nothing surprisingly delicious or special it just oh- "I knew it gonna taste like this", having the title of the...More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in United Kingdom. The torched flounder sushi ( aka Oh my God! 171 Reviews. Appetizers- The food here is really good and fresh. 6 Jalan Kia Peng | Vipod Residences, Ground Floor Block C-1, Kuala Lumpur 50450, Malaysia +60 3-2181 4099. Before we finish meal they asked us for to pay for bill. Sushi Oribe (寿司 織部) is a relatively new fine dining sushi restaurant located at ViPod Residences near KLCC since late 2014. Sushi Oribe: Best ever Japanese meal - See 171 traveler reviews, 306 candid photos, and great deals for Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, at Tripadvisor.